Navigation
Sportbilly
Sportbilly - STD or what??
STD or what??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 07:11:44

So I've noticed some warts on my penis. I always have protected sex with WG with penetration, although uncovered BJs. Can one get something from a BJ?
I only have unprotected sex with my wife. This is the second time in a question of 4 months that I get this. The first time it went away after a week or so.
Rajeshk
Rajeshk - Re: STD or what??
Re: STD or what??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 07:39:17

Some STDS like hpv and syphillis for example can be transmitted even while using protection.
Supersex
Supersex - Re: STD or what??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 07:53:57

It's an STD. We can get an STD from a WG that gives us oral bare and also if we oral her too, it can transmit either ways sadly...
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: STD or what??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5447
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 08:06:43

The shit thing about this is that the OP by now might have infected his wife, she might just not have had symptoms yet.

You will have to both get treated by a GP to prevent reinfection between each other.
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: STD or what??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 716
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 08:11:45

Yes you might be using a condom for penetration but my dear STDs can also spread by:

-Oral without protection (use a dental dam on female or condom on male)
-fingering and touching the vagina. I see many of my clients don't consider this part as they would touch and play and immediately go back to wanking themselves a bit.
-the pussy slide on the penis during body to body massages etc.

You most likely have HPV and have infected everyone you've had sexual contact with.

So please contact all the girls you had sexual contact with and get tested to get treatment as soon as possible.
Hitachi_master
Hitachi_master - Re: STD or what??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 08:22:35

If it is warts (HPV). Not to worry. About 80% of sexually active adults have it. Anyways, best to have it checked out by a doctor or Dermatologist
Ms Ella
Ms Ella - Re: STD or what??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 988
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 08:32:52

Best get seen by a Dr. On here, we might only assume, and cause panic in you.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: STD or what??
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9857
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 08:34:39

On 2022-01-28 07:11:44 Sportbilly said:
...So I've noticed some warts on my penis................I only have unprotected sex with my wife...

You might find your answer here!
I suggest you monitor the movements of your wife.

This might help.
www.lifewire.com/location-history-google-maps-iphone-1683392
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: STD or what??
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 376
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-28 08:36:30

Genital warts OMF get your stuff in order you have 4-6 months to live max !
Saffron Skye
Saffron Skye - Re: STD or what??
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 717
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-28 08:36:46

On 2022-01-28 08:22:35 Hitachi_master said:
If it is warts (HPV). Not to worry. About 80% of sexually active adults have it. Anyways, best to have it checked out by a doctor or Dermatologist

A high percentage of people having HPV does not mean it can be dismissed as if it's just another cold.

Human papillomavirus (HPV) infection is now a well-established cause of cervical cancer and there is growing evidence of HPV being a relevant factor in other anogenital cancers (anus, vulva, vagina and penis) and head and neck cancers. HPV types 16 and 18 are responsible for about 70% of all cervical cancer cases worldwide.

-journals.asm.org/

PLEASE don't go around spreading HPV as if it's just another STD that can be treated with antibiotics - some of us get tested yearly for this specific virus due to Cancer history in our families - and its been great so far that I don't have it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.