josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 444
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 13:26:50

On 2022-01-29 11:53:25 IOverflow said:
I don't see anything wrong with this to be honest.
Some mgs might be more reserved and will not give extras based on their standards.
So they have to evaluate what kind of person you are before you can potentially impregnate them.
We all know crap happens like condoms breaking etc so if you do get them pregnant, it's not with a person they find gross.

If you do managed to get fh with them, then you should be considered lucky as they are exclusively fh to a hand full of people.

Guess you never got the line "extras are between R200 and R4000"

I'd consider myself unlucky
TheDicktator
TheDicktator - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 123
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 13:29:41

Some mgs might be more reserved and will not give extras based on their standards.
So they have to evaluate what kind of person you are before you can potentially impregnate them.
We all know crap happens like condoms breaking etc so if you do get them pregnant, it's not with a person they find gross.

This doesn't make sense. No SP should find comfort knowing the person who impregnated them isn't "gross". They should take the same precautions regardless of the client.

Or maybe I don't get what your saying
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 16:15:19

The MGs are at fault. Please charge a set rate and quote upfront on the cost of any extras. Be honest that the 5 minute he is not actually an extra and is included in the 30/60/90 minutes. It is better to go to a spa and enjoy a good massage and throw in a tip if the service is good.
IOverflow
IOverflow - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 77
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 16:21:13

On 2022-01-29 13:29:41 TheDicktator said:

This doesn't make sense. No SP should find comfort knowing the person who impregnated them isn't "gross". They should take the same precautions regardless of the client.

Or maybe I don't get what your saying

So what I'm saying is if you go to a club, wouldn't you like the choice to choose who you sleep with / knock up. As opposed to picking a ticket out of a random hat and you are forced to go with it.

As a person looking through all Esa profiles, I would probably only pick 5 ladies to meet out of the whole lot.
Top 10 does not even interest me at all.

Maybe mgs are very picky, same would go for myself.
Spencer - Addison
Spencer - Addison - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 31
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-29 16:24:21

On 2022-01-28 10:07:03 Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu said:
I don't know why ladies can't just be open about rates and services over the phone upfront..... it makes it so much less complicated when the client arrives because all the "admin" is done beforehand and the fun and naughtiness can begin! Xxx

Extremely well said and she is right, it is not just for the girls privacy but it is for yours too. In this industry it is better to not leave a paper trail lying around because we as the massage therapist don't know who you are yet and you could either be the police, or anything really. Also you know that you are covered too....

The less is said in text or on a call, the better. Discuss things f2f.
IOverflow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 78
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 16:24:28

On 2022-01-29 16:15:19 Todayivisit said:
The MGs are at fault. Please charge a set rate and quote upfront on the cost of any extras. Be honest that the 5 minute he is not actually an extra and is included in the 30/60/90 minutes. It is better to go to a spa and enjoy a good massage and throw in a tip if the service is good.

At a spa they don't do nude nuru massages though.
Maybe the best combo your looking for is if you looking for a Thai spa which has the best of both worlds. Although I don't find most of the Thai ladies attractive.
Todayivisit
Todayivisit - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 17:17:51

Thanks IOverflow. There is no consistency in what the MGs offer. If you phone 3 different MGs you will get 3 different rates and 3 different sets of rules.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1392
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 17:30:22

Don't see MG's for this reason ... wouldn't be able to resist because some of the sexiest ladies are MG's, so I rather don't risk the unknown ... probably my loss ...
IOverflow
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-29 17:34:06

On 2022-01-29 17:17:51 Todayivisit said:
Thanks IOverflow. There is no consistency in what the MGs offer. If you phone 3 different MGs you will get 3 different rates and 3 different sets of rules.

Indeed this is true. If you phone the same MG 3 times with different voice ascents, you will also receive different services.
Perhaps the reserved shy girls start off as an MG, the slowly transition to a person that offers FH.
At first they only offer blows to certain clients then fh to certain clients.
They then find their business slow because of the high rates they charge, then transition to a sp who does fh to everyone.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Extras to be discussed in the room
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-29 17:56:43

I don't see anything wrong with this to be honest.

If you do managed to get fh with them, then you should be considered lucky as they are exclusively fh to a hand full of people.

Strongly disagree. The thing is it's perfectly acceptable to say, "I don't offer extras to everyone, but if I'm happy with you then this is what I'm prepared to do, and these are my rates". This is an adult way to handle this. I really welcome you to tell me if I'm being naive because I don't see a single serious problem with that. This is business at the end of the day, and the better the communication and expectation management, the more painless the experience is on the whole.

In fact I get the impression - acknowledging that this is perhaps strongly biased - that a good chunk of us punters understand that SPs have their favourites that they're willing to do certain things with, and sometimes for whatever reason that's not us, and that's fine.

A client who responds unprofessionally to the potential rejection should be handled with whatever protocol is in place with troublesome clients in general, so I don't see this approach introducing risk that wasn't there in the first place.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.