Posted: 2022-01-30 14:26:17

Everyone has an opinion hey... Cute
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Shoutout to Raven
Re: Shoutout to Raven
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-01-30 15:13:57

On 2022-01-29 12:03:10 doctorevil said:
I haven't had the pleasure of visiting Raven, but I've chatted to her a couple times on WhatsApp, and I did not find her to be a bitch at all.. she marketed herself, which automatically puts her in the bitch moaner bucket?, bs
If you had to lie your way out of the message she sent, it's your sht, not hers.

Lol agreed.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-01-30 15:14:32

On 2022-01-29 08:02:00 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
To monsoon91.. don't listen to the people they will get you banned.;)

A Review may only be left if you had an actual phycical booking with this lady and met her in person.

If you have not met her physically and I suspect only had remote contact with her, go leave a comment on her profile, that is allowed.

This is ESA rules.. not following the rules will result in you getting banned from posting on the forum for minimum 30 days.

Noted, thanks
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-01-30 16:59:06

Deleted punter profile and inactive add...
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Shoutout to Raven
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9872
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-30 21:31:07

On 2022-01-30 16:59:06 Witwarm said:
Deleted punter profile and inactive add...

It was the same person all along!
It's been the MO of that SP for a while now!

My bullshit indicator had this thread at 99.99% probability, since the beginning.
Supersex
Supersex - Re: Shoutout to Raven
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 35
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-31 09:03:13

Exactly what I said...if you have a look at this thread it says it all.

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

No apology from her side since then. I'm assuming her business isn't doing well. Her pictures are deceiving. She is much much thicker in person.

This deleted punters profile just confirmed things. Let's see what the spokes person with the curly red hair has to say now. You truly made an arse of yourself ahahaha
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Shoutout to Raven
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5463
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-01-31 09:35:14

What I have said I said..and have no regret about any of my posts on this thread.

I stand by what I said, the fact that people like you, have no peace, make this world a nasty place to live in.

People deserve second chances. Everyone does. Even you.

Whatever is happening with this punter or this lady none of us really know for sure.

All I know is that you are dodgy and very much an asshole. And everyone can see that.

Yes some might not like her and maybe with good reason I won't know.

But that does not give you or anyone the right to purposefully go out their way to discredit a lady , in fact gunning for her all the time and always bringing up something that happend a long time ago.

And who are you to know that she did not apologize in private to whomever she did wrong back then. She owes you and the public forum no explinations or apologies.

People in general are always fast to jump to see the worst of a person.

Let me tell you a little something back during the hardest time of lockdown she was one of the ladies that did a hell of a lot to help other ladies through the hard times. Back then she drove around CPT picking up and even going to buy and delivering food parcels to other ladies in need. She never once asked for anything in return and also never came on here to seek validation for that.

I have never met her, but had numerous on and off chats with her and she has always been well mannered and friendly.

Stop being petty and let go of nonsense and let people be.

Supersex
Supersex - Re: Shoutout to Raven
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2022-01-31 10:36:52

I'm not interested in charity stories. I'm here to punt. Not my concern what charity organizations she runs. I'm here for a sexy time not charity time.

Again it's the people "who haven't met her" I have met her upon her travels. So I know what I'm talking about ey.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.