Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Wrist watches...
Wrist watches...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5468
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 06:17:10

I don't have a clock in my room and anyone that knows me, knows I aint a strictly by the minute clock watcher.

I been in this game so long and any other lady that has been doing this for awhile will tell you we don't need to physically watch clocks to be able to tell howuch time has passed and how much is left;)

So here is where my title "wrist watches" becomes a problem, for me anyway.. gentlemen watching their wrist watches, it unnerves me;)

I prefer gentlemen that visit to not be too rushed in their available time, so that if we end up running 5 minutes over it won't be the end of the world.

But if they do have to leave in time to be in time for an appointment or something tell me beforehand, so I can make sure we dont end up making you late, or set you phone alarm for 5 or 10 minutes before you have to leave, so you know to now is the time to wrap things up.

I know some might do that to try an make sure they ain't being rushed and cheated out of time, as some ladies do just want to get them out of there.

But that ain't me, I won't cheat you out of time intentionally ever.

If things happend to be happening fast and you have time left, you always welcome to a second round or another massage or a longer pamper in the bath.

But please don't be looking at that wrist watch. I might miss the first time you do, but I sure will notice it a second time.

That will just makes me feel like we need to hurry up or slow down, and I will end up watching your wrist watch with you.;)

It kinda dampers the spontaneousness, the natural flow of a session.

Take that watch off, relax and enjoy the session, get lost a little bit, forget about everything, the rest of the world will still be there when we done ;)

Xxx
L

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Wrist watches...
Re: Wrist watches...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2055
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-01 07:21:19

Does anybody even wear watches these days?

Jake
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Wrist watches...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5471
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 07:30:20

Oh, they do.. ,;)

No one realy wears cheap ones anymore as they not really a nessesity for time keeping like in the old days.

But when it is fancy expensive ones they do, it is like wearing expensive jewelry.

And some guys look really good wearing it;)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wrist watches...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-01 07:49:17

Your post makes a lot of sense. I guess from past experiences perhaps, a guy would rather know where he stands with time than to suddenly have the girl start rushing him

"cum for me baby" hahaha

I'll take that queue from the girl if possible, no watch or phone with me.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5472
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 07:59:47

Hehehe... SM you are such a delight to have for a visit I might just forget time on purposes and just let you carry on and on down below in your happy space hehehehe..;)
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Wrist watches...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2763
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 08:00:49

...and then there are those who WANT u to see their wrist watch...wink.

I am a lover of clock making ( anything fine and an art is my passion) so when i do spot a Breitling or or or...i do have to marvel and all the tick-tocking i have used up in their time i simply add on to our session.

But yes...i agree with your sentiment Ms Red.

:))
peterb
peterb - Re: Wrist watches...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 663
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-01 08:04:16

I have to wear one because fucken Discovery wants me to do 10 000 steps a day for Vitality
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5473
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 08:17:47

Hehehe Bridgette.. like you I appreciate the craftmemship of a well made watch...;)

I will regonise a great watch, just like I will regonise good shoes or a particular brand of cologne, but I will hardly ever comment on it. Except maybe to say " you look real good today or you smell devine"

Be it a good watch or not, I would rather it stay on the shelve with the rest of the pocket trinkets, out of view, not interfering with the matters at hand. Lol

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5474
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 08:19:04

On 2022-02-01 08:04:16 peterb said:
I have to wear one because fucken Discovery wants me to do 10 000 steps a day for Vitality

Hehehe does *sexersize* movements get counted as steps?
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Wrist watches...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2765
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 08:32:13
Edited: 2022-02-01 08:35:08

On 2022-02-01 08:17:47 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Hehehe Bridgette.. like you I appreciate the craftmemship of a well made watch...;)

I will regonise a great watch, just like I will regonise good shoes or a particular brand of cologne, but I will hardly ever comment on it. Except maybe to say " you look real good today or you smell devine"

Be it a good watch or not, I would rather it stay on the shelve with the rest of the pocket trinkets, out of view, not interfering with the matters at hand. Lol

...oh! no!....eeeeek! (BLUSH) i am the very opposite of u. My mouth goes a blabbering when fascinated with craftsmanship! Cannot help but discuss such...as to something catching my eye...no matter big or small, i simply have to voice my appreciation and continue on my journey. x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.