Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: I CANT STOP
Re: I CANT STOP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 200
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-23 19:29:15

On 2021-12-23 12:08:48 Rachel said:
On 2021-12-22 22:39:40 RobMac said: Sounds like I am going to take the bate based of the others comments, If this is not just you trolling.
Honestly start with counseling sooner rather than later, I have lost more than one fellow punter to suicide that was in part due to punting.

To you Rob Mac and others who seem to be taking this more seriously than what it (*most likely*) is.. STOP!!

>Go check out this guy's other forum posts and comments - he's a narcissistic joker who craves attention of any kind, happily riling up girls other punters to get the attention he craves and clearly doesn't get enough of in real life.

>>This post was simply one in a long line of nothing but roundabout nonsense and camouflaged bragging techniques. Clearly this is not a genuine or remorseful cry for help, based on the fact that the numbers given are CLEARLY inflated simply to impress readers; also note the fact that he posted it on a PUNTING FORUM on a PUNTING WEBSITE, which begs the question - why post anything on here at all??

>>>If he was really serious about it surely he would instead go off of this site, delete his user account, block any&all future email correspondence on the matter, and activate a safe browsing feature on his web browser. But instead, he comes on here and employs the same childish manoeuvres an attention starved teenager does by making well placed minute little baby cuts on their forearms and calling it a "suicide attempt"..

>>>>Should this please have come across from almost anyone else in would obviously have been taken a whole lot more seriously as I'm sure you can understand - this is not the twilight zone, and your fellow readers are not thoughtless emotionless uncaring monsters with no social or personal conscience..

>>>>>They (we) are simply just well versed in this particular posts author and his various and abundant tactics of manipulation and conversation monopolising.

So without wanting to come across as superior or bitchy, my lamens advice would be to do what the rest of us do when faced with one of his posts or comments - just sit back and watch the carnage that is sure to follow.. Have yourself a good laugh at his ridiculousness and pity those innocents who cant help bit to take the all-to-righteous bait and in turn get sucked in to a long, pointless and overall hilarious back and forth debate!! Just be sure not to make that same mistake, as every minute you spend arguing with people like this is just valuable time which you will never get back!!..

Nice copy and paste, at least use the Harvard reference method.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: I CANT STOP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1624
View Profile
Posted: 2021-12-24 06:25:07
Edited: 2021-12-24 06:25:22

On 2021-12-23 18:53:22 Lady London said:
On 2021-12-23 17:52:12

Nom nom nom

Pass the popcorn u sexy lady
Rachel
Rachel - Re: I CANT STOP
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 578
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 12:38:46

On 2021-12-23 19:29:15 Potatoejetguy said:
Nice copy and paste, at least use the Harvard reference method.

Hm sorry luvv whats that??
Rachel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 579
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 12:40:33

On 2021-12-23 13:25:07 Lefty said:
@Rachel...you have summed up this youngster's MO to the tee. #SuperRachel

Oohh - Super Rachel huh??.. I'm not gonna lie to you it's DEFINATELY growing on me!!! #LovingIt #SuperRachel <3 <3 <3
FazeRain
FazeRain - Re: I CANT STOP
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-01 13:36:16

On 2022-02-01 12:38:46 Rachel said:
On 2021-12-23 19:29:15 Potatoejetguy said: Nice copy and paste, at least use the Harvard reference method.

Hm sorry luvv whats that??

The Havard method is a style of referencing when writing an essay, thesis, etc. If you don't reference properly you usually lose marks or can be accused of plagiarism
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: I CANT STOP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8300
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-01 14:35:10

On 2021-12-23 12:08:48 Rachel said:
On 2021-12-22 22:39:40 RobMac said: Sounds like I am going to take the bate based of the others comments, If this is not just you trolling.
Honestly start with counseling sooner rather than later, I have lost more than one fellow punter to suicide that was in part due to punting.

To you Rob Mac and others who seem to be taking this more seriously than what it (*most likely*) is.. STOP!!

>Go check out this guy's other forum posts and comments - he's a narcissistic joker who craves attention of any kind, happily riling up girls other punters to get the attention he craves and clearly doesn't get enough of in real life.

>>This post was simply one in a long line of nothing but roundabout nonsense and camouflaged bragging techniques. Clearly this is not a genuine or remorseful cry for help, based on the fact that the numbers given are CLEARLY inflated simply to impress readers; also note the fact that he posted it on a PUNTING FORUM on a PUNTING WEBSITE, which begs the question - why post anything on here at all??

>>>If he was really serious about it surely he would instead go off of this site, delete his user account, block any&all future email correspondence on the matter, and activate a safe browsing feature on his web browser. But instead, he comes on here and employs the same childish manoeuvres an attention starved teenager does by making well placed minute little baby cuts on their forearms and calling it a "suicide attempt"..

>>>>Should this please have come across from almost anyone else in would obviously have been taken a whole lot more seriously as I'm sure you can understand - this is not the twilight zone, and your fellow readers are not thoughtless emotionless uncaring monsters with no social or personal conscience..

>>>>>They (we) are simply just well versed in this particular posts author and his various and abundant tactics of manipulation and conversation monopolising.

So without wanting to come across as superior or bitchy, my lamens advice would be to do what the rest of us do when faced with one of his posts or comments - just sit back and watch the carnage that is sure to follow.. Have yourself a good laugh at his ridiculousness and pity those innocents who cant help bit to take the all-to-righteous bait and in turn get sucked in to a long, pointless and overall hilarious back and forth debate!! Just be sure not to make that same mistake, as every minute you spend arguing with people like this is just valuable time which you will never get back!!..

Wow what a response from such a beautiful lady gosh u can lecture me any time.
Rachel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 580
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-01 14:37:41

On 2022-02-01 14:35:10 KICKASS said:

Wow what a response from such a beautiful lady gosh u can lecture me any time.

Haha thanks monkey you too sweet!! :P
youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: I CANT STOP
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-01 14:49:04

This dude is completely full of shit I wish they'd ban his dumb ass
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: I CANT STOP
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-01 15:15:05
Edited: 2022-02-01 15:25:17

_- ***** SuperFuck ***** -_

This is why I'm still here:

...Give a man pussy and he will conquer the world...

...Give a man good pussy and he will conquer the universe...

...Give a man the greatest pussy ever and he will conquer the multiverse...

...Give a man anal and he will fall to the ground...

...So if you want me to fall I would have to fuck you in the ass.

Whoooowoo yeah!

Hahaha!!!

#### ###

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.