Navigation
wild_one
wild_one - more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated peo
more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated peo
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 306
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 06:46:23

but for the rest who want to be free and live a normal life without these damn masks , time to spread the truth
www.youtube.com/watch
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 307
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 07:28:13

I also want to include this , sorry that it is youtube videos but I know many of the "educated people" here can't read so I won't bother including papers you can look that up yourself
www.youtube.com/watch
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 310
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 10:52:00

Thank goodness for people like Reiner Feullmich , the noose is tightening
odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/reiner-fuellmich-2022:f
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 355
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 11:29:11
Edited: 2022-02-05 11:30:23

The thing that really amazes me is that conspiracy theorist feel the need to keep harping on about the vaccines and what's GOING to happen to the vaccinated .

It almost feels like they have to justify not getting vaccinated lol .

Two recent cases we've seen at our practice .
A 40 yo anti vaxer who got got covod in Dec .
Healthy no co morbidities still struggling with long covid - severe fatigue .
Same week a 46 yo old double vaccinated person grossly obese - grossly , hypertension , diabetic and bad asthma .
Took her 8 days to recover including two days that did worry us.

Today she's fully recovered and preaching vaccination to anyone who will listen .

Just my personal observations .
Sure wild one go wild with the attacks lol

You won't be able to resist lmao ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-05 11:40:29

What I don't get is why people get so wound up either way. Vaccine, no vaccine just have a drink and take it easy. Life is short can't spend it pissed off about COVID.
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 12:00:34

On 2022-02-05 11:40:29 OneNightOnlyTwo said:
What I don't get is why people get so wound up either way. Vaccine, no vaccine just have a drink and take it easy. Life is short can't spend it pissed off about COVID.

This is a pandemic that is LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE, and it is being prolonged by the idiots spreading misinformation. That make it clear enough for you? Or do you just not get why people get angry about mass murderers either?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-05 13:04:43

On 2022-02-05 12:00:34 JP82 said:

This is a pandemic that is LITERALLY KILLING PEOPLE, and it is being prolonged by the idiots spreading misinformation. That make it clear enough for you? Or do you just not get why people get angry about mass murderers either?

Let there be...

^^^^^!!!!! CARNAGE !!!!!^^^^^

...Hahaha!

Jucy Pussy Slayer
triton242
triton242 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 257
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 13:18:09

On 2022-02-05 12:00:34 JP82 said:
On 2022-02-05 11:40:29 OneNightOnlyTwo said: What I don't get is why people get so wound up either way. Vaccine, no vaccine just have a drink and take it easy. Life is short can't spend it pissed off about COVID.

Lots of things kill people. Every day 30-50 people are killed in car accidents but I don't see anyone trying to improve driving conditions or driving any better on our roads.
I don't see a point taking an untested vaccine (long term) for what In most cases is a mild flu
Take the jab, don't take it, but you don't have the right to make everyone do the same
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 415
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 13:32:55

On 2022-02-05 13:18:09 triton242 said:
On 2022-02-05 12:00:34 JP82 said: On 2022-02-05 11:40:29

Lots of things kill people. Every day 30-50 people are killed in car accidents but I don't see anyone trying to improve driving conditions or driving any better on our roads.
I don't see a point taking an untested vaccine (long term) for what In most cases is a mild flu
Take the jab, don't take it, but you don't have the right to make everyone do the same

Oh. Right. Lots of things kill people. So we shouldn't worry about people making choices that result in other people dying. Gotcha. I assume you're OK with people driving drunk then?

I've already posted on the other thread about *why* scientists are confident that there aren't long term dangers,as well as several links that explicitly detail why calling it "mild" is both dangerous and moronic, so I'm not going to repeat myself for those that aren't interested in listening.
triton242
triton242 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 258
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-05 14:08:36

Stupid comment right there. Of course I'm not on with drunk driving.
Scientists are so confident that there's no accountability on anything they do. No recourse should you run into any medical complications whatsoever.
Not the vax, not their problem, and they can't help you lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.