Navigation
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 103
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 19:12:42
Edited: 2022-02-06 19:15:12

Christ, JP has more patience than you lot deserve.

He has already responded to you directly about this exact bullshit but just like Johnny and wild_one you also just ignore anything that doesn't fit your preferred story.

So here you go. AGAIN:

www.pbs.org/newshour/health/new-studies-shows-booster-shots-crucial-in-fighting-off-omicron-variant

and

www.cnbc.com/2021/12/12/israeli-study-finds-pfizer-covid-19-booster-protects-against-omicron.html

and

www.bbc.com/news/world-59901547

Churchill
Churchill - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 19:53:12

Zero percent effective. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 312
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 20:30:25

I see the "educated people" couldn't READ the disclaimer
www.youtube.com/watch
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 20:35:35
Edited: 2022-02-06 20:49:48

On 2022-02-06 19:53:12 Churchill said:

Evidence for this claim? Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero

Evidence for any of your claims? Also Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero
Teletubby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 105
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-06 20:44:05

On 2022-02-06 20:30:25 wild_one said:
I see the "educated people" couldn't READ the disclaimer
www.youtube.com/watch

We could and did. But 1) it says "feel free... " which means it's up to us to decide whether we will or not, and
2) even if you were capable of coherently expressing what you want to say (which you clearly aren't) and had written "don't" this is a public platform and its not up to you to decide who may or may not comment on a thread.

Fuck, you're stupid.
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 100
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 00:37:52

On 2022-02-06 19:53:12 Churchill said:

While you can still be infected if you have the vaccine, (just like with any other vaccine) your body is far better equipped to fight it off before it progresses to a case requiring hospitalisation.

Meaning that you do not take up resources that could be used to treat for example car crash victims.

This is the reason to be vaccinated in a nutshell. You protect yourself and also protect others in need of help.

You don't need to agree with this, but I am sure that you can at least understand the logic.

pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 101
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 00:43:51

On 2022-02-07 00:37:52 pizzaboyza said:
On 2022-02-06 19:53:12 Churchill said: Zero percent effective. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero. Zero.

While you can still be infected if you have the vaccine, (just like with any other vaccine) your body is far better equipped to fight it off before it progresses to a case requiring hospitalisation.

Meaning that you do not take up resources that could be used to treat for example car crash victims.

This is the reason to be vaccinated in a nutshell. You protect yourself and also protect others in need of help.

You don't need to agree with this, but I am sure that you can at least understand the logic.

It is this reason why some people consider antivaxxers to be selfish.
There is a way to dramatically reduce your chances of using resources better served in assisting somebody else in need. A pregnant woman perhaps? Take your pick.

But for me, antivaxxers choose a path of assured mutual destruction. Nobody has been able to explain to me why anti vaxxers attend hospital to be treated by the very same doctors who likely advised them to be vaccinated. If their expertise was useless before, why would that change when you need oxygen? Surely you know more than qualified professionals who have studied in excess of 10 years.
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 357
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 06:51:43

@pizzaboy

Well but sir.

The thing that falls me is that antivavers shoe disdain for the mainstream medical drs and scientists .
Yet when they gravely Sick they run to the same people and facilities they show so much contempt for.

That happens over and over .
Why don't these antivaxers treat themselves using fb and you tube .
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 07:30:15

John I haven't been to a doctor in ages , big pharma snake oil salesmen who usually know very little about actual health
they make a living off the ignorance of the common people
www.youtube.com/watch

I like truth and truth stay consistent , truth doesn't have to be adapted every week to cover another part of the lie that is falling apart
pizzaboyza
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 102
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 08:27:41

On 2022-02-07 06:51:43 Johnlennon said:
@pizzaboy

Well but sir.

The thing that falls me is that antivavers shoe disdain for the mainstream medical drs and scientists .
Yet when they gravely Sick they run to the same people and facilities they show so much contempt for.

That happens over and over .
Why don't these antivaxers treat themselves using fb and you tube .

100%

I have been aware of at least 4 anti vaxxers. All different religions, races and ages actually.

One has had serious bouts of covid 2x already. Sought out medical help, yet insists that his natural immunity saved him. I'm not a doctor but I'm guessing his age and general fitness played a big role in him pulling through.

The other 2 cite religious reasons. But they took vaccines for other diseases when travelling through Africa.

The last one passed away due to covid. His age and natural fitness carried him a decent way through his fight but he eventually died. I find it difficult to feel sorry for him, especially as he was married to a Dr. If anything, I feel sorry for the woman and child left behind.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.