Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-02-07 08:54:32

In terms of medical resources, if the unvaccinated can, with the same conviction insist and promise that they will not go to hospital to be treated for COVID then I would really not need to engage with them on this matter because their choice will be of no consequence to me and citizens in need of access to hospital care.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-07 08:58:30

Thank goodness for our general expert on many things, o Wild One. Whatever would be have done without him

#woke af
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 314
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 09:06:07

funnymike you are retarded AF , the woke establishment is pushing for vaccination , so how can I be woke if i am against it you moron
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 48
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-07 09:59:03

It's waaaayyy too early on a Monday morning for this...
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1328
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 10:13:50

On 2022-02-07 09:06:07 wild_one said:
funnymike you are retarded AF , the woke establishment is pushing for vaccination , so how can I be woke if i am against it you moron

wild_one, just checking your position here.
1. Everyone that doesn't agree with you is an idiot
2. Everyone that has a slightly wider outlook on life than you is woke
3. The "woke establishment" is somehow a thing?
4. The qualification for not being woke is being anti-vax?
5. Anyone not clear on the above is a moron?
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 428
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 10:37:25

On 2022-02-07 08:54:32 DaneJHB said:
In terms of medical resources, if the unvaccinated can, with the same conviction insist and promise that they will not go to hospital to be treated for COVID then I would really not need to engage with them on this matter because their choice will be of no consequence to me and citizens in need of access to hospital care.

This isnt quite right because the unvaccinated are more likely to spread the disease even if they themselves don't individually end up in hospital, so their choice can still impact you/others.

theconversation.com/no-vaccinated-people-are-not-just-as-infectious-as-unvaccinated-people-if-they-get-covid-171302
Will@200
Will@200 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 11:07:09

Why can't everyone just mind their own business.
If you are for it. Good for you.
If you are against it. Good for you.
No need to convince everyone else to ride your band wagon...
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 429
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-07 11:21:13

On 2022-02-07 11:07:09 Will@200 said:
Why can't everyone just mind their own business.
If you are for it. Good for you.
If you are against it. Good for you.
No need to convince everyone else to ride your band wagon...

We really are just going round in circles now. But to repeat what I said many months ago:

"The reason people get angry is that this isn't just a difference of opinion. It is a choice that has consequences - and consequences not just for oneself. Wearing a mask and getting a jab are not about protecting yourself, that's a side benefit, it's about protecting everyone else FROM you.

If there was someone on the forum arguing that he wants to drive blind drunk because it's his right to choose, he would similarly get slammed because his choice doesn't just affect him, it puts others in danger and no-one would be saying 'do what works for you'.(ignoring the legal question) That's what anti-vaxers are doing- making a deliberate choice that puts others in danger.

I guarantee you that there are people on this thread that think that the earth is flat,and besides for thinking it's funny, no one else gives a shit because that 'opinion', as stupid as it is, doesn't affect anyone else. But being anti-vax puts us all (and literally everyone we care about) in danger, so yes everyone has a right to choose but that choice has consequences and making a choice that says 'fuck everyone else I'll be ok' deserves to be judged and deserves moral condemnation.

(And it really doesn't help that when you try to find out the reasons why they would make such a decision all they have is bullshit conspiracy theories from the bowels of the internet that a 12 year old should be able to look at and know that it's a load of crap)"
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-07 11:21:42
Edited: 2022-02-07 11:23:54

The fact we can allow a full Old Trafford or Anfield (yeah yeah vaxxed folks bla bla) no masks no social distancing shows EU has moved past this...I was skeptical too. Just get the fucken jab and move on....

Us here in Africa cant move on due to folks brewing this shit into cold conspiracy theories. It's really wacko flu (lost a brother, rugby player I never took/take it lightly) some will die, most will survive, life in general aint fair I drive a Polo, my best friend drives a G-Wagon move on....
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-02-07 13:27:07

On 2022-02-07 08:54:32 DaneJHB said:

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.