Navigation
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 442
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 18:31:42
Edited: 2022-02-09 18:34:51

On 2022-02-09 18:13:22 wild_one said:
JP I hope you are not a lawyer , I have made a complete ass out of you on several occasions , because you read things and only see what you want to see instead of seeing what is actually written there
if you actually read and tried to comprehend it the shoe would have been on the other foot , but you DON'T READ
silly smuck

To make an ass out of me, you'd actually need to engage with something (literally anything) that I've said. But your MO is to ignore anything that doesn't confirm your pre-existing beliefs.

wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 332
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 18:35:29

I can't be bothered , you are not intelligent enough to understand even simple wordplay so how would you understand anything more complicated
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 443
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 18:38:49

Where's that link I posted about sub-intelligent people falling into conspiracy theories because it makes them feel superior/intelligent again?
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 18:41:48

On 2022-02-09 18:35:29 wild_one said:
I can't be bothered , you are not intelligent enough to understand even simple wordplay so how would you understand anything more complicated

"can't be bothered" is that because every single piece of bullshit you've posted has been systematically shown to be not just wrong but unbelievably fucking stupid?
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 333
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 19:11:25

so many wise words in such a short time , and so much of it applicable to the fools on this forum
www.youtube.com/watch
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1353
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 19:34:52

...........................................________........................
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,............
.........................,/...............................................":,........
.....................,?......................................................,.....
.................../...........................................................,}....
................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
.............../...................................................,:"........./.....
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/...........
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}...........
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../............
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"...............
............/.`~,......`-...................................../...................
..............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,....
.....`=~-,__......`,.........................................................
...................`=~-,,.,......................................................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_..........._,-%.......`...............
Jimbob31
Jimbob31 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 20:24:28

On 2022-02-09 18:35:29 wild_one said:

You are genuinely the stupidest person on this forum. Johnny who can't calculate percentages isn't as stupid as you. Even Superfuck looks like Einstein next to you.
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 334
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 20:51:14

that is your opinion and since you don't pay my salary it counts for nothing
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1357
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 20:56:36

On 2022-02-09 20:51:14 wild_one said:
that is your opinion and since you don't pay my salary it counts for nothing

As if you'd accept your boss' opinion if it clashed with your delusion...
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-09 20:56:55

I love how even after the heading tells people to ignore the misinformation and lies , they still watch , read and comment

I am the best at what I do , and when it eventually come out what I actually do the whole lot of you will feel a right tit

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.