Navigation
EvilAngel
EvilAngel - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Re: At least they're talking about it...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2022
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 13:11:08
Edited: 2022-02-10 13:16:48

Post on wrong thread ...
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9930
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 13:30:55

Wait for it...Just wait for it!
Some might be happy...then not so happy....LOL

IF this happens, apart from the statutory companies/professionals/private practitioners' registrations/tax registrations...etc...
There is the possibility of:
1.Mandatory certified STD tests/certificates
2.Mandatory COVID Vaccination Certificates.
3.Mandatory Health Insurance.
4. Just about any other mandatory fukkin thing this "law makers" can think of.

While many will be happy to comply...I suspect that there will be a substantial amount that will say WTF, they should have just left things as they were.

The only situation that will really benefit from this are punters & Sp's,not worrying about getting arrested for prostitution.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9931
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 13:34:22
Edited: 2022-02-10 13:34:40

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: At least they're talking about it...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-10 13:44:28
Edited: 2022-02-10 13:49:32

On 2022-02-10 13:30:55 semensquirter said:

The only situation that will really benefit from this are punters & Sp's,not worrying about getting arrested for prostitution.

Pussy is free, I pay for the venue being used and its facilities, etc...

There is no prostitution going on here, maybe elsewhere perhaps...

...and that's what I told the cops when they barged in...

...and they could do me fuckall.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2808
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 14:04:35

It is important to compare apples to apples and nothing wrong looking at systems workable and practical globally.

But more importantly is asking the right questions at the right time and addressing a backdrop that is the baine of ANY success theorized, then studied all in the hope of applying successfully .

It is like going to university, getting a degree, all in the hope of being acknowledged and standing a better chance of employment, only to find out that mid 2021 the unemployment rate was at 34, 6% and at present...a few months later is at 36%

I find the responses of the SP's quite telling .

And thus...

The first thing that needs to be addressed is criminalizing and making accountable those that have allowed corruption and the seed of mistrust to sit deep in the gut of all. Acts blatantly treasonous toward STATE and citizen.
There is nothing fwd thinking no solution finding in SA...and those that want to call me out on that...tell me when was the last time u called urself a South African before u defined urself by skin colour or tribe or nationality. When was the last time u flew the South African flag proudly and announced your allegiance to South Africa steadfast and ready to die for this country and all its people?

I cannot stand this wanting to run before one has even started to crawl...and of course this post of mine will go above the head of many and the question will be..."what has this got to do with the price of eggs...?"

As to stigma....that is why many are falling over their feet to propose to a woman who sells her body and when introduced for the first time to family and friends it goes something like this..."this is Bridgitte and she is a sex worker"
....and the kids at school when discussing their parents..." my mommy is a sex worker ..."

It is easy to look in and think one knows how it feels to walk in another person's shoes....and to presume all are liberal in thought and action .

What a waste of good time and effort when there ain't a buy in or understanding of the realities of politics, traditions, cultures and customs and one wants to apply systems neither relevant or understood.

RB.
Jimbob31
Jimbob31 - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 15:44:27

On 2022-02-10 14:04:35 Russian Bridgitte said:
It is important to compare apples to apples and nothing wrong looking at systems workable and practical globally.

But more importantly is asking the right questions at the right time and addressing a backdrop that is the baine of ANY success theorized, then studied all in the hope of applying successfully .

It is like going to university, getting a degree, all in the hope of being acknowledged and standing a better chance of employment, only to find out that mid 2021 the unemployment rate was at 34, 6% and at present...a few months later is at 36%

I find the responses of the SP's quite telling .

And thus...

The first thing that needs to be addressed is criminalizing and making accountable those that have allowed corruption and the seed of mistrust to sit deep in the gut of all. Acts blatantly treasonous toward STATE and citizen.
There is nothing fwd thinking no solution finding in SA...and those that want to call me out on that...tell me when was the last time u called urself a South African before u defined urself by skin colour or tribe or nationality. When was the last time u flew the South African flag proudly and announced your allegiance to South Africa steadfast and ready to die for this country and all its people?

I cannot stand this wanting to run before one has even started to crawl...and of course this post of mine will go above the head of many and the question will be..."what has this got to do with the price of eggs...?"

As to stigma....that is why many are falling over their feet to propose to a woman who sells her body and when introduced for the first time to family and friends it goes something like this..."this is Bridgitte and she is a sex worker"
....and the kids at school when discussing their parents..." my mommy is a sex worker ..."

It is easy to look in and think one knows how it feels to walk in another person's shoes....and to presume all are liberal in thought and action .

What a waste of good time and effort when there ain't a buy in or understanding of the realities of politics, traditions, cultures and customs and one wants to apply systems neither relevant or understood.

RB.

This is a very bizarre response. We can't think about legislative improvements until we sort out all corruption? Why on earth not?

Its also very odd that you talk about "looking in and thinking how one knows how it feels to walk in another person's shoes." and then go ahead and ignore the voices of other SP's like those who were interviewed in that SWEAT report above.

If you and your social circles aren't liberal enough and aren't comfortable introducing yourself as a sex worker, I promise that no one is proposing that you HAVE to, just that you aren't forced to the absolute margins of society because of what you do. You would still be able to call yourself a "masseuse" or a "physical wellness therapist" or however you currently introduce yourself.

Incidentally here is an excellent TED talk on this issue, and the various legal models around the globe (including the problems with legalisation and regulation):

www.ted.com/talks/juno_mac_the_laws_that_sex_workers_really_want

(Also the unemployment rate amongst people with a tertiary qualification is 12.5%, so I'm not at all sure what point you're trying to make.)
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-10 17:03:36
Edited: 2022-02-10 17:10:19

For me this is like a secret society...lol...and because I view it this way I appreciate it and value it. Brought into the open will decrease its value or at least it will in my eyes.

The exhilaration will fade and then I'm fucked.

Whatever the risk is, I just love it and wont survive without it.

To each his own and by the way you can all get fucked, if you know what I mean.
Jimbob31
Jimbob31 - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-10 17:23:28

On 2022-02-10 17:03:36 SuperFuck said:
For me this is like a secret society...lol...and because I view it this way I appreciate it and value it. Brought into the open will decrease its value or at least it will in my eyes.

The exhilaration will fade and then I'm fucked.

Whatever the risk is, I just love it and wont survive without it.

To each his own and by the way you can all get fucked, if you know what I mean.

HOLY FUCK! An actual coherent post from SF. I suppose if you post 40,000 random thoughts a day once in a while one of them is bound to make some sense. What's that thing about monkeys and typewriters producing the complete works of Shakespeare again?

I don't feel the same but at least it's a coherent point. The thrill of doing something illegal wore off for me ages ago, the thrill for me comes from being able to hook up with a beautiful complete stranger every time, basically on demand. And i suspect the 'naughtiness' aspect would still be there for punters who have gfs/wives
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-10 17:29:50
Edited: 2022-02-10 18:03:55

Jimbob31...I will say it again...Go get fucked.

Yeah, I really enjoy fiber, potassium, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and various antioxidants and phytonutrients.

Not just a monkey...SuperMonkey...lol.

...and guess what, you just made yourself my bitch.

Yeah bitch.

The rule is to ignore me and if you acknowledge me instead then you become one of my bitches.

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: At least they're talking about it...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2809
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-10 17:34:35
Edited: 2022-02-10 17:42:32

Jimbob31

And where did I say that one must not address and acknowledge what SWEAT has done and IS doing? ...and ignore those that have been abused and threatened?

But by ignoring the reason why they, meaning SWEAT, may not be as effective as one would wish...is what I am addressing.

As to unemployment quoted off the quarterly labour force survey in the 3rd quarter of 2021 is 34.9%....and on the increase at present with graduates left jobless .

Thank u for the link on the excellent talk.i most def will have a look...I ain't an ignorant prick with an ego bigger than my shoe size and am happy to learn more.

Next time may I send u an invite to at least one of the webinars we hold dealing with issues affecting the well being and place of women in society. It ain't a woman's lib thing but, rather addressing and understanding and assisting women in relationships both personally and professionally .
Empowerment through understanding the self and ones role in society.

By the way Jimbob...having 2 bonds, paid off cars, university graduate children, degrees and diplomas, my life started way bfr 2015 when esa became an advertising platform and solution to my fucked up choices that had me scrambling to save all I was not prepared to lose. A life most comfortable and successful.

U see...what I call myself on this forum is for the pleasure of those I hope shall take an interest in what I offer.

As to being a professional "therapist" ...I promise u I am...registered and accredited and paying my taxes too.

The funny thing is none of that matters and I am still labeled a prostitute who sells her body and must be ignorant and stupid.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.