Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-11 09:18:14

This thread is fantastic. 19 pages and no mention of sex. Keep it up guys world record coming.
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2225
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 09:21:29

On 2022-02-11 07:06:45 wild_one said:

the lesson here jp , is that the credibility of information doesn't depend on it's source
you poor little dimwit ,

Step onto the stage, take the mike and accept your Darwin award with pride. That must be THE dumbest comment I have ever read. Yes sir.....you are officially a moron. Well done
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-11 09:25:55

On 2022-02-11 07:50:11 Johnny English said:
13 days into the Canadian truckers/freedom movement, with Master Trudeau taking flack in Parliament, and towing companies refusing to remove the parked trucks, while the movement is gathering steam around the world with the police state doing all it can to stop these citizens, including manhandling a 78 year great grandfather who honked his horn in support. In New Zealand, more strong arm tactics by the Ardern gangsters, arresting more than a 100 protesters outside Parliament. In Paris, police struggling to stop multiple convoys from entering Paris and talk of weekend build up for Brussels.

www.rt.com/news/548545-freedom-convoy-protests-spread/

"Slowly, slowly we catch the monkey" (or is it the fox ?)

And Russia is going to start the Cold war 2.0. What a mess!!!
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 451
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 09:40:49

On 2022-02-11 07:06:45 wild_one said:

the lesson here jp , is that the credibility of information doesn't depend on it's source
you poor little dimwit , I am just waiting around to hear your witty remarks when you realize that your end is actually near

Firstly, of course it does you clown. Why do you think that trial lawyers put so much effort into undermining the reputation of opposing witnesses? Because the credibility of information, is intrinsically linked to the credibility of the source. It's not all that matters (e.g. if the info was, you know, backed by evidence - which notably NOTHING you have posted is), but to say it doesn't matter is one of the stupidest things you've said yet (and it's got some pretty stiff competition)

Secondly, Its fucking weird and utterly hypocritical for somebody who dismisses all information coming from particular sources (for example the government) out of hand, without even looking at it, to now be arguing that the source of info doesn't affect its credibility.

Finally, even if you were right and we accept this crappy video as 'credible'(lol), re-read my point 3 above - it is still entirely fucking irrelevant.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 10:01:00

firstly , I cannot be bothered with reading the BS you write so you might as well keep it short
secondly the narrative is crumbling www.youtube.com/watch freedom is coming , except where i live , it never left here , I don't wear a f* mask I am too smart for that
and lastly you and your stupid friends are all busy dying , so why would I care about what you have to say anyway , you are a dead man walking , your opinion counts as much as that of any man on death row , absolutely NOTHING
JP82
JP82 - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 452
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 10:17:30

On 2022-02-11 10:01:00 wild_one said:
firstly , I cannot be bothered with reading the BS you write so you might as well keep it short
secondly the narrative is crumbling www.youtube.com/watch freedom is coming , except where i live , it never left here , I don't wear a f* mask I am too smart for that
and lastly you and your stupid friends are all busy dying , so why would I care about what you have to say anyway , you are a dead man walking , your opinion counts as much as that of any man on death row , absolutely NOTHING

Ah, the dispassionate, reasoned argument of a man-child losing a debate. Badly (*fingers in ears* "NANANANANANANAANA -I'M NOT LISTENING! I'M NOT LISTENING! -NANANANANANANAANA")

"you and your stupid friends are all busy dying"

- Not my friends. Yours. ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination
wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 347
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 10:45:54

lol you trust that page ? man you are gullible
HEY HEIMI (can be replaced with JP82) !! come look here on the NAZI billboard
there is the document I told you about
" WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THE MISINFORMATION AND LIES SPREAD ABOUT THE RECREATION AND RELAXATION CAMPS AT AUSCHWITZ AND BIRKENAU
ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER LIES !!
WE LOVE AND CARE ABOUT JEWISH WELFARE
SIGNED: ADOLF HITLER

you see , we are perfectly safe you crazy conspiracy theorist

you f* retard , it's like reading a letter from a pedophile promising he won't buttf* your children if you let them sleepover at his house

you are not gullible , you are pathetic
JP82
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 453
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 11:16:27

On 2022-02-11 10:45:54 wild_one said:
lol you trust that page ? man you are gullible
HEY HEIMI (can be replaced with JP82) !! come look here on the NAZI billboard
there is the document I told you about
" WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THE MISINFORMATION AND LIES SPREAD ABOUT THE RECREATION AND RELAXATION CAMPS AT AUSCHWITZ AND BIRKENAU
ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER LIES !!
WE LOVE AND CARE ABOUT JEWISH WELFARE
SIGNED: ADOLF HITLER

you see , we are perfectly safe you crazy conspiracy theorist

you f* retard , it's like reading a letter from a pedophile promising he won't buttf* your children if you let them sleepover at his house

you are not gullible , you are pathetic

And in the blink of an eye, wild_one is back to dismissing evidence based on ... *checks notes*... the (supposed) lack of credibility of its source. Lifes fun when you apply different rules to yourself than you try apply to others.

But yes that page is reliable. It isn't, unlike everything you've posted, a site that pushes any particular agenda - all it does is aggregate data from a huge array of sources (and importantly gives extensive details of where its data comes from - so people can double check the veracity of its claims), including from innumerable academics, and so you screaming "It's propaganda" is unfounded, stupid and by betraying your inability to distinguish what is and isn't credible, frankly embarrassing.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 383
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-11 12:35:33

This thread gets more ludicrous by the day.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.