Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-12 07:11:42

On 2022-02-11 16:52:16 JP82 said:
On 2022-02-11 16:45:08 OneNightOnlyTwo said: Someone said to me that they think Wild_one and JP82 are the same person. Unlikely but as this thread has taught me many unlikely things could be real.

That is without a shadow of a doubt the most offensive thing anyone has ever said to or about me.

I'd be less dismayed if someone said they thought I was superfuck

Hahahaha apologies. Although if the two of you were the same person you'd say the same thing.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1765
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 07:21:05

Protests against vaccination rules grow from Canada (Ontario declared state of emergency) to France and Belgium :

www.firstpost.com/world/paris-braces-for-canada-style-convoys-to-protest-covid-19-vaccine-rules-10368141.html

nypost.com/2022/02/11/thousands-of-cops-deployed-in-paris-to-block-covid-convoys/

to Australia and New Zealand :

www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/new-zealand-australia-vaccination-mandates-protests-gain-numbers-2022-02-12/

And with US and NATO ramping up the Ukraine/Russia rhetoric, the next two weeks are going to be history defining.

wild_one
wild_one - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 350
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 11:14:46

the narrative is falling apart , but we must remember who was spreading it right down to the very bottom , the people must be prosecuted for this crime especially those who helped to perpetuate the lie www.youtube.com/watch
pizzaboyza
pizzaboyza - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 12:07:56

On 2022-02-12 11:14:46 wild_one said:
the narrative is falling apart , but we must remember who was spreading it right down to the very bottom , the people must be prosecuted for this crime especially those who helped to perpetuate the lie www.youtube.com/watch

Please, in your own words,clearly and concisely explain what is the lie?
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1378
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 12:28:07

On 2022-02-12 12:07:56 pizzaboyza said:

And there, my intrepid, truth-defending friend, you have just invited a pigeon to a game of chess.

He's going to knock over all your pieces, crap all over the board, and boast victory to all who would listen.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-12 12:31:14

On 2022-02-12 12:28:07 BikerBrian said:
On 2022-02-12 12:07:56 pizzaboyza said:

And there, my intrepid, truth-defending friend, you have just invited a pigeon to a game of chess.

He's going to knock over all your pieces, crap all over the board, and boast victory to all who would listen.

Hahahaha I'd never heard that one before.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-12 12:32:44

One possible lie is that Covid-19 isn't the result of a lab leak.

If it is the result of a lab leak I understand the urge to lie. But as with all lies it's resulted in unintended consequences.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-02-12 15:34:06

Noddy stepped into the noisy gentlemen's club.

"Where is my friend Big Ears!" he shouted. The room went quiet.....
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: more misinformation and lies , feel free to ignore it all you "educated
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1384
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-12 15:37:45

@DaneJHB - I just spat coffee all over my keyboard.
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-02-12 15:39:05

On 2022-02-12 15:37:45 BikerBrian said:
@DaneJHB - I just spat coffee all over my keyboard.

Sorry Bud

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.