Navigation
Gretchen
Gretchen - The moral of the story
The moral of the story
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 612
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-14 17:25:51

Gents, I will not entertain anyone under the age of 30. I don't know how other older WG's feels about it, they sure can choose to do younger guys or not however it is not for me. It's to large of an age gap, to have any real connection with a much younger client and it is simply immoral.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: The moral of the story
Re: The moral of the story
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 298
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-14 17:28:41

Hi there, just for interest sake, how would you determine the age? Are you going to ask for identification?
Reason I am asking, you will get some guys who will try their luck.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The moral of the story
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-14 17:32:50

Age gap I can understand because of the maturity levels but calling it immoral is very subjective
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: The moral of the story
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 614
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-14 17:39:05

One can hear from a guy's voice, younger guys sounds younger. Plus I also ask, mostly they are forthcoming with their age. No, I wont ask for ID, one can only hope that the guy would RESPECT my policy and not make a booking.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: The moral of the story
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 299
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-14 17:49:53

Ok I respect your decision, but you are cutting down a huge revenue stream by putting that age limit.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: The moral of the story
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-14 18:15:04
Edited: 2022-02-14 18:26:31

I was very much against the younger guys. In the last year or 2 the younger age group has grown by leaps and bounds. I have no idea why or what happened. And tbh I am even enjoying the younger group more and more. They grew on me. I won't hesitate to turn down anybody for any reason. You can just pick up on the guy's energy during the enquiry.
But Gretchen, you have to be comfortable with who you choose to see and if it's over 30s then so be it. There is nothing worse than feeling you cannot connect with a client and it's also not fair on the client. So you do what is right for you. Oh and you can definitely pick up on the youngsters but even more importantly you pick up on maturity.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: The moral of the story
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9985
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-15 00:09:16
Edited: 2022-02-15 00:15:39

On 2022-02-14 18:15:04 Bbw Nadia said:
In the last year or 2 the younger age group has grown by leaps and bounds. I have no idea why or what happened.

Lets blame it on COVID...LOL
Actually...It did have a bit of an impact.
Clubs closed...no booze...no hook ups...and then they saw that bike with "find me on ESA"...
AND they have smart phones!

On the flip side...
There seems to be an influx of newbies...in the 21 to 25 age group.
OK forget the ESA age banter...lol...
but seriously there are some really young/young looking ones popping up.
In all my years on this site...I have not seen so many new activations (in that age group) in such a short time frame.
Gretchen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 619
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 00:26:37

#BBW Nadia. Well said, thanks for summarizing it so accurate, hopefully everyone will now understand why I made that decision.
Gretchen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 620
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 00:44:44

[QUOTE;3448356;Potatoejetguy] Ok I respect your decision, but you are cutting down a huge revenue stream by putting that age limit.

I am aware of that, but money is not everything. Having a connection with my clients, thus being able to provide a good service is far more important than the ching-ching. I love my job and take great pride in my abilities to satisfy clients and don't feel I can give the same to the younger guys. This decision obviously comes from a booking that took place, he was mature for 26 (my mistake of not checking his age) and he drove here all the way from Paarl so I couldn't exactly tell him to leave. We had a drink together, a good conversation and I hope the deed was satisfactory for him, however it just didn't sit right with me. I'm older than his own mother, uuhhhmmm no, no.
Willow~the~Wisp
Willow~the~Wisp - Re: The moral of the story
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 286
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-15 06:25:51

all the younger guys here should stop booking older woman.. end your cougar fantasy

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.