Navigation
Mistress Gail
Mistress Gail - What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 121
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 10:26:58

For me personally made women look unintelligent and dumb.
Miss K Inc Aka Kirsten
Miss K Inc Aka Kirsten - Re: What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
Re: What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 314
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 10:57:46

For me it was quite sad the length that woman go to for love ..... Not stupid or weak some woman just want love and security ....... Sad
ASASH
ASASH - Re: What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 554
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-15 11:15:01

Let's be serious, if he did not "have the private jet and Rolls Royce" a normal woman who is not a Gold digger would never have jumped in on the first meeting. It was not love it was love of money.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5555
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 11:24:45
Edited: 2022-02-15 11:57:17

Watched that and thought now that's what women gets for wanting to be good diggers. ( Yes I know this won't be a popular view and ladies an maybe even gents might think I am victim blaming, but it is as I see it)

To jump on a plane after one cup of coffee, because he seems to have money is fine if you looking for a fling not if you looking for love,
to want to be his friend because he hangs around the "elite" crowds and places, is shallow.

To give money once to help is human, to do it a second time and not question why his rich family can't get money to him? To make debt to do that is rediculiously stupid. To be so shallow that you only see the tinsel and not the raw material hidden underneath.

They where stupid and naive indeed...they should never have been on t....r. That is a world made for wolves not for sheep. You a sheep you gonna end up on someone's plate and they gonna be wearing your skin;)

That guy is swindler, a con man, ....but you got to admire the balls he had to pull that off , the attention to detail and in the end to get away with it, minus a few pieces of clothing;)

As said I doubt any of those women would have swiped yes if he took a photo in front of his real house in his real neighbourhood, dressed in non lable clothing.

Mistress Gail
Mistress Gail - Re: What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 123
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 12:59:44

On 2022-02-15 11:24:45 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
Watched that and thought now that's what women gets for wanting to be good diggers. ( Yes I know this won't be a popular view and ladies an maybe even gents might think I am victim blaming, but it is as I see it)

To jump on a plane after one cup of coffee, because he seems to have money is fine if you looking for a fling not if you looking for love,
to want to be his friend because he hangs around the "elite" crowds and places, is shallow.

To give money once to help is human, to do it a second time and not question why his rich family can't get money to him? To make debt to do that is rediculiously stupid. To be so shallow that you only see the tinsel and not the raw material hidden underneath.

They where stupid and naive indeed...they should never have been on t....r. That is a world made for wolves not for sheep. You a sheep you gonna end up on someone's plate and they gonna be wearing your skin;)

That guy is swindler, a con man, ....but you got to admire the balls he had to pull that off , the attention to detail and in the end to get away with it, minus a few pieces of clothing;)

As said I doubt any of those women would have swiped yes if he took a photo in front of his real house in his real neighbourhood, dressed in non lable clothing.

Hasn't money always been a catch phrase for most of us as human beings till we wise up regarding our relationship with money ourselves and others.

He was very smooth with the way he was able to woo the ladies.
What got me was how quickly they trust him regarding taking out loans for him ect and believing in the knight in shinning armour fair tale and where was one's intuition that little voice inside you that let's you know something off.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-15 13:35:00

On 2022-02-15 10:26:58 Mistress Gail said:
For me personally made women look unintelligent and dumb.

I think it's a classic example of the art of the con.

Make your victim think they'll get more value than you'll take.

It's not a statement on women. It's a statement on victims of the con.

Like punters who pay SPs upfront and never hear from the SP again. The punter was conned. He expected value, spent money and received none. Classic con. Text book.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-15 13:41:58

The reason this con catches the attention is because there's a romantic angle.

Every person working in the risk department of a bank can tell you 5 stories of a con every month.

Before the world cup an "American" chap conned one of our banks and his innocent business partners out of R500m.

He fled the country days after stealing all the cash. He swindled some sharp people. His partners were CAs and knew about internal controls which applied to everyone at the company EXCEPT the CEO who was the con man.

Turns out he isn't American. He's on the Interpol list. He's Eastern European and he's pulled the same con in several countries.

What about Markus Jooste? Steinhoff was a massive con. Investors wanted in because they thought this hotshot conman was gonna make them lots of money and bankers too. Turns out the only man who made money is Markus and he's not in jail. Still driving a Maybach.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-15 13:43:09

My take is always have your guard up when it comes to cash. If you get caught in a con make sure you don't lose your house.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5556
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-15 14:24:08

I also thought... What happened to the *womens intuition*, that thing that all women proclaim to have..;)

This guy knew exactly which buttons to push..even getting vocally "abusive" over calls when asking for money they still succommed to the demands.

He found their weaknesses easily and used that to exploit them. For one it was to be whooded and another it was exposure to the high circles for another it was a place to call home.

People like him is toxic to those they come in contact with. They like a drug.. they feed the craving just enough to keep you around making you dependent on them, while stealing your life away.

That whole movie made me think about this industry too.

Where does the fantasy a SP provides end, how far does it go and how deep,is within bounds of providing a service. Where is the line that is crossed that leads to an SP willfully missleading a punter,making him believe there is a future, knowing full well that what they "promising" will never come to pass.

Or

At which point does a punter loose the plot and start thinking the fantasy being painted and offered, can become reality, even though the SP had made it clear that it is just part of the service and then start to assume and pressure for more than what was the intended offer.

Does one not stop and take a step back and notice that you are now heading into territory that is supposed to be off limits.? Do you not check your emotions and feeling before they run wild?

How do lines end up so blurred in some cases that it leads to drama that could have been avoided has someone not crossed boudries.
wild_one
wild_one - Re: What's everyone take on Tinder Swindler
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 357
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-15 15:18:04

to the original post , don't worry women who fell for that scam won't look half as stupid as the people who fell for the RONA
odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/what-is-making-people-sick:b

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.