Queen Ananas - Re: Tattoos and body piercings
Re: Tattoos and body piercings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-16 09:30:09

On 2022-02-15 07:02:22 Morgan1987 said:
I actually like it, I find it sexy .

Also like to say depending on my mood every week my preference is different, this week all my booking will just be foot fetish, next week my mood might change and want to be a BDSM session the following week might be a lady's with lots of tattoos and the week after a girl that young blonde and innocent,

If you get my drift

Hmmmm pop me a message as I cater for most of those things (wink wink)
Queen Ananas
Queen Ananas - Re: Tattoos and body piercings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 131
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-16 09:38:05

I must say I have more than 2 tattoos and I haven't had any complaints yet.

Lol what I do with my body is my own prerogative..

Same goes to if I choose to accept a booking with a punter or not.. it's still my body and still my decision.

If you look alternative it does not mean you do not give great service or that you are not smart.. or now live alongside train tracks and do other dodgy things..

If you have tattoos and piercings or nothing at all... you are still human and the respect for one human towards another human should be there. I get that people have different kinks and that's okay!!!

Just don't bad mouth what you don't like ... don't be a Karen (sorry for the ladies with the name Karen it's just an expression)

Just my opinion of course.

Kisses
Your Queen
Xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tattoos and body piercings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-16 10:41:52

On 2022-02-15 10:10:53 semensquirter said:
Sometimes, it's nice to sit back and admire the lady for the number of pricks she has taken.

Hahahahahahaha I enjoyed that one nice SS
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Tattoos and body piercings
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-16 10:43:28

On 2022-02-16 09:38:05 Queen Ananas said:

Same goes to if I choose to accept a booking with a punter or not.. it's still my body and still my decision.

If you look alternative it does not mean you do not give great service or that you are not smart.. or now live alongside train tracks and do other dodgy things..

If you have tattoos and piercings or nothing at all... you are still human and the respect for one human towards another human should be there. I get that people have different kinks and that's okay!!!

Just don't bad mouth what you don't like ... don't be a Karen (sorry for the ladies with the name Karen it's just an expression)

Kisses
Your Queen
Xxx

Agreed I don't care what the lady wants to do with her body. If she feels good with tattoos then that's great if she doesn't want any tattoos great. As long as she feels sexy for our session.
Blondie
Blondie - Re: Tattoos and body piercings
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 274
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-16 11:23:49

On 2022-02-16 09:38:05 Queen Ananas said:

Kisses
Your Queen
Xxx

I agree
I love my tattoos even if someone else don't
They all have a special meaning to me,so i would never change just because someone else disapprove

I admire other peoples artwork,even if it's not to my liking or a mistake they made when they were drunk, I'm not the one who have to walk around with it. So if they love the tattoos they have, i will "love" it with them. If they laugh about it,i will laugh with them

I will never refuse to see someone just because they prefer to get tattoos and piercings, it would be like i refuse to see someone because his one nut is bigger then the other

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.