Re: AIDS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3207
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-16 12:45:27

On 2022-02-16 07:53:43 Loux said:
Read for yourself and don't shoot the messenger

dailyexpose.uk/2022/02/13/the-covid-19-vaccines-cause-aids/

It is same as saying, he who drives the "get away car", is not guilty of the crime.

If you want to spread "shit" like that you must be prepared to take the flack going with it.

This is your second attempt at spreading this same shitty message, and you got taken out the first time, what makes you think this time will be any different. Don't you ever learn
Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite - Re: AIDS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 205
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-16 12:49:51

This is an Adult entertainment site not a medical journal or health department forum.

These topics are so OFF.

Anti-vaccers that wants to force their opinions onto others, ect. and are always the empty tins making the most noise.
Your insecurity is so prevalent.

Go and rant and rave somewhere else. This is not the site for this.
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: AIDS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 388
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-16 15:00:50

I am just amazed at the number of people globally who swallow half the garbage spewed out on the internet.
anon2342
anon2342 - Re: AIDS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-17 11:51:12

Thanks for sharing Loux, a few interesting data sources in there to take a look at.

On 2022-02-16 09:31:28 JP82 said:
It just gets stupider and stupider...

www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/covid-vaccine-does-not-cause-aids-debunking-another-anti-vaxxer-myth/

Loux's article is better referenced than this one.

Loux's article reference the data on www.gov.uk/.

The article you linked was a lot of sarcasm, no sources and didn't focus on the point of the article. I don't think anyone thinks there is HIV in the vaccines. So your debunking article had nothing in it. It was also written before Loux's article and didn't actually reference any specific points so it's hard to even be sure who or what it was addressed to.

On 2022-02-16 12:38:44 WillGrey said:
If this was really the case we should be seeing a truck load more deaths by now especially in the countries which have the highest vaccination rates and very high infection rates. Yet we see lower hospitalisation and fewer deaths from covid19. Either the data is spurious or the intepretation and conclusions drawn are highly questionable. I am with the latter.

Here is Israel's data.

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/israel/

They have an all time high in deaths with a milder form of the virus in circulation. They are also still having massive infections.

Here is south afrtica's data .... with a very low vaccination rate. You'll see low infection and death rates (proportionally to other waves).

www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/south-africa/

This could be due to the age of the population, or various factors, but there is enough data to be asking questions .....

Why is this important? Because we need to get to real data, we don't really know what is going on.

But don't take my word for it. Here is the British medical journal.

www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o102

We have no idea what is going on. We don't know how stats are being counted. It's not clear who peer reviewed the trials or what was supplied, and pfizer is in court fighting to seal the records for the next 75 years. Most people don't know that, and don't seem to be concerned about it when they hear. Ethical there is no good argument for them sealing the data, good guy big pharma.

You really should be asking a few questions.

Here is the real kicker.

www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o95

Facebook is marking the BMJ as fake news and suppressing their posts. That should also raise a flag if you in any way shape or form believe in the scientific process.

I don't really care what people do with their bodies, I'm just interested in the data and numbers.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: AIDS
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-17 12:25:20

Thanks for this info anon2342. This is interesting reading. Especially seeing deaths in Israel going up despite a high vaccination rate. I know in certain communities here the death rate has come all the way down from last year this time. I know this because I am on a few community whatsapp groups sending notices of deaths in the community. Last year this time there were 6 or 7 funeral messages a day in 1 area alone. Today its 1 a week at most and not covid related. There hasn't been proper data and interpretation of the data made available to us. Sadly honesty is this world is gone in the name of money.

While I have taken the vaccine I still have reservations that this has been more of a worldwide experiment to check the efficacy of this very new type of mRNA technology which has never been used before. Time will hopefully tell what this has all been about
Exotica No.1
Exotica No.1 - Re: AIDS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-17 12:28:26

On 2022-02-16 10:04:06 AP45 said:
It's on the internet so it has to be true right...

wrong.....
Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: AIDS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 51
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-17 12:50:58

Debating pro or anti vaccines should not be allowed on this site.

Believe what you want and move on. This is getting old now.
anon2342
anon2342 - Re: AIDS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-17 16:59:14

On 2022-02-17 12:50:58 Kourtney B said:

For what it's worth i wasn't debating vaxx and anti vaxx. The stats in the article were interesting. I think it's strange how people define themselves in those terms, vaxxed/anti vaxx. Surely human identity and who we are as people is so much broader than the medical choices we make...

... we seem to have forgotten that somewhere along the line.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: AIDS
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-17 17:23:42

Let's rather talk about who is the next lady you want give some vitamin D to
Fly by Nite
Fly by Nite - Re: AIDS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 206
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-17 17:30:43

On 2022-02-17 12:50:58 Kourtney B said:

Amen Kourtney this is an Adult entertainment site. This is so OFF.
We are all so tired of Covid-19 and all the bullshit that goes with it.
Most people just want to carry on with live.

Can ESA admin stop these bullshit threads about irrelevant topics

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.