Navigation
Nickey Blue
Nickey Blue - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 07:32:47

On 2022-02-17 22:46:06 Colt Python said:
Everyday someone is looking for a budget punt, or complain if a WG ask more than a R1000 a hour.So I thought, let's see what you can get for a R1000.

1.A young/older hot beautiful lady, in a private setting fulfilling your wildest dreams.

2.Three laps around a race track with a supercar.

3.A round of golf?

4.Shooting 150 rounds of ammo ( 9mmP ), range fee included.

5.A night stay in a crappy hotel.

The list is endless.The point I want to make is, personally I feel that a R1000 must be the budget punt, nothing lower.Remember, for an hour she is giving her body to you, not to mention the condoms, towels, water and electricity.End of the month there is rent and a phone bill.Someone must clean her place, she must buy new clothes, shoes, lipstick and nail polish.

I'm not an employee of ESA, a venue owner or a agent for some ladies.Just remember, she is not earning a R1000 an hour, so please stop asking for budget punts or discounts.If you can't afford a R1000 classy lady on this site, go to a street corner for a budget punt.Guys, don't be a keyboard warrior, come meet me face to face if you want to bash me.I'm in Cape Town, I will even meet you at the airport to save you some money.

Hello Colt Python

Your post is spot on , well done !!!

My services are 1000 ph and returning business is good

You understand better than most ....

Nickey Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 07:34:40

On 2022-02-17 22:59:27 Coco said:
On 2022-02-17 22:46:06 Colt Python said: Everyday someone is looking for a budget punt, or complain if a WG ask more than a R1000 a hour.So I thought, let's see what you can get for a R1000.

1.A young/older hot beautiful lady, in a private setting fulfilling your wildest dreams.

3.A round of golf?

The list is endless.The point I want to make is, personally I feel that a R1000 must be the budget punt, nothing lower.Remember, for an hour she is giving her body to you, not to mention the condoms, towels, water and electricity.End of the month there is rent and a phone bill.Someone must clean her place, she must buy new clothes, shoes, lipstick and nail polish.

I'm not an employee of ESA, a venue owner or a agent for some ladies.Just remember, she is not earning a R1000 an hour, so please stop asking for budget punts or discounts.If you can't afford a R1000 classy lady on this site, go to a street corner for a budget punt.Guys, don't be a keyboard warrior, come meet me face to face if you want to bash me.I'm in Cape Town, I will even meet you at the airport to save you some money.I wish it can reach 2 many guys , u such a real man *hearts*

True words spoken Coco
Nickey Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 07:39:18

On 2022-02-17 23:01:20 Raphael_ Xclusive said:
On 2022-02-17 22:46:06 Colt Python said: Everyday someone is looking for a budget punt, or complain if a WG ask more than a R1000 a hour.So I thought, let's see what you can get for a R1000.

3.A round of golf?

I'm not an employee of ESA, a venue owner or a agent for some ladies.Just remember, she is not earning a R1000 an hour, so please stop asking for budget punts or discounts.If you can't afford a R1000 classy lady on this site, go to a street corner for a budget punt.Guys, don't be a keyboard warrior, come meet me face to face if you want to bash me.I'm in Cape Town, I will even meet you at the airport to save you some money.

What an absolute stud. Punter of the year goes to you. Thank you for understanding and standing up for us.

Couldnt have said it better Raphael_Xclusive ,you have a very interesting profile cought my eye a few days back ,very professional and unique
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1143
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 07:42:05

On 2022-02-17 22:46:06 Colt Python said:
Everyday someone is looking for a budget punt, or complain if a WG ask more than a R1000 a hour.So I thought, let's see what you can get for a R1000.

3.A round of golf?

Thanks for opening my eyes, really, number 2 or 4 costs R1000, FFS!
PLEASE HOOK ME UP with contacts to setup 2 or 4, been holding on to R1000 for a booking, but, thanks for this EYE OPENER, rather book me a ride in a race car or fire off some rounds instead ;-)
Nickey Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 07:46:11

On 2022-02-18 03:48:11 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
As nice as it may sound to some to think a 1000 should be the "budget punt" fee, reality is it ain't and will never be.

An actual survey was done about this about 3 years ago and the avarage "pay for sex" fee( not even budget fee) was around R600 ph.

And that is just an avarage that came out after interviewing many many many SPs within the sex industry of SA, and that includes ladies on the street aswell as those in high earning brackets.

Another lady on ESA actually did the same thing asking men on here what they actually willing to pay and the end result was quite interesting. The total participants in that survey I think she said was around 160 men( might be remembering that total wrong, but it was not a lot that participated.

Taking what came out of first survey and just taking the opinions of the men on this site who participated in the forum survey.. those "avarages" is a far way off from your proposed "budget punt fee"

Many things influences what SPs charge- area, type of venue, type of service they include as fh, age, personal needs,their ad costs, venue fees etc and who they want to cater to. And sadly also race ( although this have seen a remarkable shift towards equalising and not being a big influenser, the past couple of years, it ain't perfectly aligned yet but it is definitely heading that way, which is an amazing thing to see happening.)

Ladies will always determine their own fees and not even if they legalize "prostitution" tomorrow would it change, there will be no set fee like with petrol or bread ;)

I have met SPs charging very low fees even less than the "avarage" in that study, that are happy charging what they charging because they have chosen to cater to the biggest market sector of punters those that have a "budget" purely because they themselves are in the lower income sector of the market.

I have met ladies that charge 3,4 5 en 6 times that, that structure their fees to cater to the smaller sector of punters that has no budget, the big spenders.

But guess who is loosing by client count, and maybe in the end earns less than the other?

The ones charging more, because they will only get the big spenders. Very few guys with budgets will actually save up to visit the higher bracket lady.

The average to lower fee lady will catch her aimed market and even some of those from higher income brackets.

This aint the stock market where one whisper will cause stock prices to rise or fall..;)

Thankyou miss Red
Very informative and valid information
Nickey Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 241
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 07:49:27

On 2022-02-18 07:06:51 Johnny English said:
Colt Python.. A hero to some, a villain to others

Indeed Johnny English cant be loved by all
Nickey Blue
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 07:52:17

On 2022-02-18 07:31:22 Miss Pinky said:
There's a two sides to what Cot is saying just like any other story or argument,I have charged between 700-1000 unless I'm running specials and depending on the area that I'm in, other punters complain Even about the 700 and go to say they got r400 an hour,other punters you charge them r1000 and they leave you r1500,so each to their own no need to fry him,and a lot of ladies lack confidence, I've to a place in pta where ladies charged r300 half an hour and r450 hour still they were not busy, honestly I'd rather have 2 clients a day that pay me r1000 than to have 6 clients that pay r400.....

Miss Pinky you nailed it spot on

Working smart is an art
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1418
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 08:13:23

Well i don't usually get into all these heated debates where everyone has their sides of the story... however i just felt very strongly what he is saying regarding what a lady should charge is right and just the way he said it was not right. The part about go to a steet lady was not nice and come to CPT to fight etc is definitely uncalled for.

I see the profile is fairly new and some of us are nearly 10 years here so not sure I'm just old or mature lol

In short i personally feel if a guy doesn't have the 1k available or cannot afford it then there's absolutely nothing wrong in him asking if anybody is willing to accomodate him obviously for an amount thats not now ridiculous!!!
But to moan groan n bitch is definitely not on.

Peace out
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 08:18:05

On 2022-02-18 07:39:18 Nickey Blue said:
On 2022-02-17 23:01:20 Raphael_ Xclusive said: On 2022-02-17 22:46:06 Colt Python said:

Couldnt have said it better Raphael_Xclusive ,you have a very interesting profile cought my eye a few days back ,very professional and unique

Thank you @Nickey Blue <3 you're absolutely gorgeous by the way.

I believe that we need to hear everyone's opinion and consider all perspectives. But we also need to do research and make our own choices.

So my passion is actually massage and empowering people. I give people a safe space to express their repressed desires or to explore something new.

This industry has helped me turn my shame into empowerment and I invest a lot of time and energy into everything that I do.

The going rate for standard Swedish Massage is R400 - R800 per hour, depending on location and brand. This is not done in the nude and does not include a hand relief.

The reason I incorporate massage into every treatment, other than it being my passion and something I took time to be trained in (and I still plan on studying further), is because we carry stress in our body.

When we overthink or worry, we may soon get a headache. When we get anxiety, it can either manifest in our stomach, or in our chests, as that's often the most commonly triggered spots during a panic attack.

During working hours, most people sit at desks and carry that tension, within the lower back or shoulders and neck. Some people spend most of the day driving around or on their feet, depending on what job they may have.

My point is that when you come in for a treatment, I would like both of us to be fully present and to first release the pressure of the week or day.

Massage allows a space for us to do this and then to gently move into a more connected and intimate space.

Not everyone may agree with me and that's okay, because we all have the right to autonomy.

However, this is just one element of a booking. Let me go in further to break down expenses and I know that this argument will continue to surface over the course of time. I don't believe that anyone is right or wrong. We each have our own budget. So in the following I am going to mention what expenses my rates go towards:

- A daily cleaning service.
- Cleaning up and sanitizing between each treatment
- Laundry to ensure clean towels and linen are always provided, and changed after each client.
- Shower is provided before and after each treatment.
- A variety of massage oils, to accommodate to different skin types (some people get an allergic reaction from coconut oil).
- A variety of condom choices (apparently another allergic reaction)
- Gloves, tissues, wet wipes, sanitizer, hand wash, detergents, shower gel, shampoo
- Refreshments
- Wifi
- Rent, water and lights
- Location, privacy/discretion and security
- Marketing on different platforms
- Photography
- Outfits
- I gym and exercise, even when I don't feel like it, so that I can try better myself and stay not only healthy, but in good enough shape because my personality alone is not going to cut it to get the next booking.

My own personal expenses, dreams and ambitions, plus cost of living, hormones and savings towards my surgery are not even mentioned on this list.

This is what I can think of off the top of my head, without having to go into my documents and look at the monthly expenditure.

Let's not forget that some clients come up with incredibly costly requests. Role play requests or certain kinks require money to accommodate the client.

I've been asked many times to have to assist cross dressers and that means catering for make up and outfits. I've not yet done this type of booking, as the client needs to pay for that themselves or can find someone else who would better be able to accommodate their request.

I too am learning as I go along and I am open to being teachable. But certain things I simply can not compromise because it will be taking out of my pocket.

I've come to realize that this is an expensive sport and like everything else in life, it costs money to make money.

But we also have to show one another compassion and understand like someone else mentioned, that each budget is different.
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1419
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 08:18:30

May i ad here : for a punter to tell a WG he gets it cheaper elswehere is so so wrong
Shows no respect and etiquette at all.
In all my years of punting i noticed when you ask for a discount (generally) and i used to do this before in the early days the service won't be the same...
Not sure nowadays how it works and if other punters had similar s-experiences

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.