Navigation
Nickey Blue
Nickey Blue - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 244
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 08:26:39

On 2022-02-18 08:13:23 786dadzn said:
Well i don't usually get into all these heated debates where everyone has their sides of the story... however i just felt very strongly what he is saying regarding what a lady should charge is right and just the way he said it was not right. The part about go to a steet lady was not nice and come to CPT to fight etc is definitely uncalled for.

I see the profile is fairly new and some of us are nearly 10 years here so not sure I'm just old or mature lol

In short i personally feel if a guy doesn't have the 1k available or cannot afford it then there's absolutely nothing wrong in him asking if anybody is willing to accomodate him obviously for an amount thats not now ridiculous!!!
But to moan groan n bitch is definitely not on.

Peace out

786dadzn

Fully agree with you if a lady wants to negotiate its fair
In my own experience negotiation is not on the table
The client can call other service providers if my fee dont suit their budget

The key is to respect both ways , be kind to all ...
Money doesnt create character actions and reactions shows intent

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2868
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 08:33:35

On 2022-02-18 08:18:30 786dadzn said:
May i ad here : for a punter to tell a WG he gets it cheaper elswehere is so so wrong
Shows no respect and etiquette at all.

I wonder if this point is understood.

Thank u.

x
Anne
Anne - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-18 08:45:09

As stated above... Respect is key. There are ladies catering for all budgets. It's just about finding one that suits you.

As for negotiating,nothing wrong with asking if the fee is negotiable, some ladies are open to it, some not.

For punters:
If you get a "no" move on with dignity.
For the ladies:
Give your answer in a kind and graceful way (whatever it may be)

Anne
Xx
johnyafrica
johnyafrica - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 75
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 09:17:57

Interesting points of view and I guess on the other side, if services are then guaranteed to be of a certain level, then that budget punt can be justified. I have learnt a fair amount from the discussions, and seems like many (please not, am not saying most) of the R1000+ SPs often give underwhelming services. maybe (o course depending on one's pocket), you may get a R5-600 punt that blows your mind, and you give a nice tip.
therodent
therodent - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 09:39:22

I agree, he should get a refund for that cheap junk so that he can use it to pay for his punting if he really wants everyone to think he is the man with all his money.

On 2022-02-17 23:19:05 semensquirter said:
Hey bud...you forgot ...

6.The sh!t your dealer sold you today!

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-18 09:55:08

On 2022-02-17 22:46:06 Colt Python said:
Everyday someone is looking for a budget punt, or complain if a WG ask more than a R1000 a hour.So I thought, let's see what you can get for a R1000.

1.A young/older hot beautiful lady, in a private setting fulfilling your wildest dreams.

2.Three laps around a race track with a supercar.

3.A round of golf?

4.Shooting 150 rounds of ammo ( 9mmP ), range fee included.

5.A night stay in a crappy hotel.

The list is endless.The point I want to make is, personally I feel that a R1000 must be the budget punt, nothing lower.Remember, for an hour she is giving her body to you, not to mention the condoms, towels, water and electricity.End of the month there is rent and a phone bill.Someone must clean her place, she must buy new clothes, shoes, lipstick and nail polish.

I'm not an employee of ESA, a venue owner or a agent for some ladies.Just remember, she is not earning a R1000 an hour, so please stop asking for budget punts or discounts.If you can't afford a R1000 classy lady on this site, go to a street corner for a budget punt.Guys, don't be a keyboard warrior, come meet me face to face if you want to bash me.I'm in Cape Town, I will even meet you at the airport to save you some money.

Dude, let okes freely pick and eat what they can afford without guilt.

No one should be out setting "standards" for rate expectation just as much as ladies decide what they do or allow done on and to their bodies.

If R1k/hr is budget good for you, dont make it difficult for those who cant pay it. With all due respect mate, not everyone is as wealthy.

Not every SP will agree with your "bar" as the SPs themselves decide what realistic rates are looking at various things e.g
- their target market (there are ladies who see only clients like you)
- what number realistically brings then steady volumes (and income)
- area they operate from etc.

We had 2 visiting Russian ladies here (I doubt it ever worked for them). I worked in Russia for 3 yrs, so got interested but an enquiry made me decide I was better off getting all my cars serviced instead. Look for the thread and go read what others said.....

Cheers.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 10019
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 14:27:22

I wonder of this oke is pissed off that he could not get a pomp with one of those Russian advertisers'...LOL
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 15:11:34

We are all whoring in here,whether rich,sukkeling,or in-between.

I hope all of us,punters and WG's fully understand this.

But Snake/young horse-dude,a courteous,polite and dignified golf-clap to you,Sir,you are a Megawhore.

Well done,you!

Not the air-chilled Wagyu steak flown in specially for you 4 hours ago from Kyoto.Because preparing it that way would just be barbaric.

Something those people would do.
You know,those people, the ones that find R1000 a go a little out of range.But still want to bang.
How dare they have similar wants,lusts and desires,right?

Plus have the gall to complain about it.

And WiFi to post about it.

How that song by Nirvana go again?

"Smells like white privilege",something like that?

Ja,I just went there.

josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 480
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 15:16:05

The 3 truths:

1. SPs charge whatever you want
2. Punters pay whatever you want
3. Everything is negotiable but no one has to compromise

Anyone going to the airport?
josephjoestar
josephjoestar - Re: What can R1000 buy you?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 481
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-18 15:24:17

Cape Town heat making guys aggro lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.