Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: @@@@@ MILANA @@@@@
Re: @@@@@ MILANA @@@@@
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-20 02:27:17
Edited: 2022-02-20 02:30:21

On 2022-02-19 21:02:51 Russian Bridgitte said:
Could it not be said that SuperFuck is the epitome - a much-maligned figure of fun, savy...dare i say intelligent and a perfect advisor to punters on the purple pages...?...when it comes to fucks, sucks and tugs and pulls.

Usually jesters, with the approval of the royal court could even mock the king and queen. But...seems in the Royal court of Purple...a self appointed professional fool is what Superfuck is.

We do consider ourselves most royal and untouchable...?

:{

Yes I am a (*)KING(*) because I'm a good customer so it's not about royalty but loyalty.

Grow Rich While You Sleep by Ben Sweetland...lol:

Hahaha!!!

www.bookmall.co.za/products/grow-rich-while-you-sleep-360076

...And I'm certainly not untouchable because women love touching and kissing me all over.

Sincere Regards
Loyal Customer

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-20 02:31:23
Edited: 2022-02-20 02:47:34

I believe the dots will always connect so I just go with the flow.

Flip, I need to sleep so before I do I pray that you all have a delicious lunch date today (Sunday) and that our sins be forgiven like those of the past, present and future, major and minor, those done knowing and unknowingly... All.

Peace...

...and quite.

Shshsht, goodnight...Its just me covering you with a blanket.

_- SF -_

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: @@@@@ MILANA @@@@@
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2878
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-20 08:42:46

On 2022-02-20 02:27:17 SuperFuck said:
On 2022-02-19 21:02:51 Russian Bridgitte said: Could it not be said that SuperFuck is the epitome - a much-maligned figure of fun, savy...dare i say intelligent and a perfect advisor to punters on the purple pages...?...when it comes to fucks, sucks and tugs and pulls.

Usually jesters, with the approval of the royal court could even mock the king and queen. But...seems in the Royal court of Purple...a self appointed professional fool is what Superfuck is.

We do consider ourselves most royal and untouchable...?

:{

Yes I am a (*)KING(*) because I'm a good customer so it's not about royalty but loyalty.

Grow Rich While You Sleep by Ben Sweetland...lol:

Hahaha!!!

www.bookmall.co.za/products/grow-rich-while-you-sleep-360076

...And I'm certainly not untouchable because women love touching and kissing me all over.

Sincere Regards
Loyal Customer

Dearest SuperFuck

I will not shy away from saying u are amusing and no matter what...i do click on to ur silliness posted BUT, i cannot let u get away with a most incorrect presumption....and taking what i said out of context.

Being...

U are the jester...the Royal courts fool...nothing royal about u...a clever entertainer that niggles the nerves, frustrates most peoples sensibilities and talks a lot of crap among many truths too.

As to the Royal Purple court being untouchable...it was a rhetorical question...and as u rightfully answered...nothing untouchable when it comes to all things Purplishly Royal ...even the Punters who attend this court of Royal on a daily basis looking to connect with a wetness most juicy, a softness most receiving and a fuck most intimate.

What happened to ur Asian promotions? ...that boat sailed?

Kiss u most endearingly.

RB.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-20 09:10:46
Edited: 2022-02-20 09:25:18

On 2022-02-20 08:42:46 Russian Bridgitte said:

What happened to ur Asian promotions? ...that boat sailed?

I'm all over the place (loyal to ESA as a whole). Dont get me started on that Asian thread because we won't hear the end of it. Punters go ballistic for that special Asian treatment:

"You strong man, you fuck long time and so handsome. You must stay with me whole night."

Hahaha!!!

Unique charmers these Asian WG's...tjo tjo tjo and they know how to seduce.

Sincere cock worshipers is what they are, I tell you...Believe you me!!!

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-20 09:33:45
Edited: 2022-02-20 09:42:34

We are all Interdependent...

...How else are we going to become a level 3 civilization on the Kardashev scale?

The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement based on the amount of energy it is able to use. The measure was proposed by Soviet astronomer Nikolai Kardashev in 1964.

The scale is hypothetical, and regards energy consumption on a COSMIC scale. Various extensions of the scale have since been proposed, including a wider range of power levels (types 0, IV through VI) and the use of metrics other than pure power.

In 1964, Kardashev defined three levels of civilization, based on the order of magnitude of power available to each:

Type I

A civilization "close to the level presently attained on Earth, with energy consumption at 41019 erg/sec" (41012 watts). A Type I civilization is usually defined as one that can harness all the energy that reaches its home planet from its parent star (for Earth, this value is around 21017 watts), which is about four orders of magnitude higher than the amount presently attained on Earth, with energy consumption at 21013 watts as of 2020. The astronomer Guillermo A. Lemarchand defined Type I as a level near contemporary terrestrial civilization with an energy capability equivalent to the solar insolation on Earth, between 1016 and 1017 watts.

Type II

A civilization capable of harnessing the energy radiated by its own star---for example, by means of the successful completion of a Dyson sphere or Matrioshka brain---with energy consumption at 41033 erg/sec. Lemarchand defined civilizations of this type as being capable of using and channeling the entire radiation output of its star. The energy use would then be comparable to the luminosity of the Sun, about 41033 erg/sec (41026 watts).

Type III

A civilization in possession of energy at the scale of its own galaxy, with energy consumption at 41044 erg/sec. Lemarchand defined civilizations of this type as having access to power comparable to the luminosity of the entire Milky Way galaxy, about 41044 erg/sec (41037 watts).

Kardashev believed that a Type 4 civilization was impossible, so he did not go past Type 3. However, new types (0, IV, V, VI) have been proposed.

Astronomer

Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: @@@@@ MILANA @@@@@
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2886
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-20 19:30:55

SuperFuck

Is the cat out the bag, let out by Astronomer...u an extraterrestrial ...???...surpassing type 1 civilisation us mere mortals are accustomed to?...and thus u are

SUPERFUCK!!!

Damn. I think u and i could be awesome buddies sharing a lot of mumbo jumbo.

x
Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: @@@@@ MILANA @@@@@
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-20 19:40:50

@SuperFuck, my apologies....

yesterday i did not Notice that you went Gold....

i am really proud of you...

Bisous partout

King SuperFuck in Gold....

Lalaa No.1
Lalaa No.1 - Re: @@@@@ MILANA @@@@@
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-20 19:42:26
Edited: 2022-02-20 19:46:31

https://youtu.be/YO6mo1Ad1Xo

For you SuperFuck....king in Gold
ASASH
ASASH - Re: @@@@@ MILANA @@@@@
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 579
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-21 08:43:25

On 2022-02-19 19:43:16 SuperFuck said:

_- ***** SuperFuck *****-_

...()() ...I won this FUCKING medal!!! ()()...

...I didn't buy it!

Astronomer

#### ###/LOVE YOU

And to think you so special it should be Diamond Member

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.