Navigation
wild_one
wild_one - Re: finally a breakthrough in the narrative
Re: finally a breakthrough in the narrative
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 369
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-24 15:41:02

yeah like you make more money than he does , you probably live off a covid grant , that is why you try so hard to keep the lie alive
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: finally a breakthrough in the narrative
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 140
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-24 15:52:08

On 2022-02-24 15:41:02 wild_one said:
yeah like you make more money than he does , you probably live off a covid grant , that is why you try so hard to keep the lie alive

Lol. I didn't say anything about money. Just that he's a fucking moron. It says so much about you that you equate youtube success with intelligence. Are Jake Paul and that kid who unboxes toys your idea of intellectual heavyweights?
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 370
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-25 08:41:16

well I wouldn't call you an intellectual heavyweight
I wonder if you have the intellect to operate a handy-cam let alone make videos , like i said , another covid grant parasite who can do nothing better than insult others
Teletubby
Teletubby - Re: finally a breakthrough in the narrative
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-25 12:27:05

On 2022-02-25 08:41:16 wild_one said:
well I wouldn't call you an intellectual heavyweight
I wonder if you have the intellect to operate a handy-cam let alone make videos , like i said , another covid grant parasite who can do nothing better than insult others

If you want to insult someone, its a really weird tactic to take some random guess about them and then keep hammering away on it. I know an anonymous forum can be tricky like that, but if your guess is just wrong all your retorts just fall completely flat.

For example: I'm not a grant recipient (covid or otherwise), so your last 2 posts are largely pointless, incorrect speculation. On the other hand, I can tell by your unquestioning doe-eyed acceptance of any and all conspiracy theories, and your general stupidity, that you are a piss-drinking plague rat.
Keyzer Soze
Keyzer Soze - Re: finally a breakthrough in the narrative
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-25 12:43:52

On 2022-02-25 12:27:05 Teletubby said:
On 2022-02-25 08:41:16 wild_one said: well I wouldn't call you an intellectual heavyweight

If you want to insult someone, its a really weird tactic to take some random guess about them and then keep hammering away on it. I know an anonymous forum can be tricky like that, but if your guess is just wrong all your retorts just fall completely flat.

For example: I'm not a grant recipient (covid or otherwise), so your last 2 posts are largely pointless, incorrect speculation. On the other hand, I can tell by your unquestioning doe-eyed acceptance of any and all conspiracy theories, and your general stupidity, that you are a piss-drinking plague rat.

LOL. I am sure "piss-drinking plague rats" have a higher IQ ....
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-25 14:03:53

this is funny because it's so true www.youtube.com/watch
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: finally a breakthrough in the narrative
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1434
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-25 14:31:56

On 2022-02-25 14:03:53 wild_one said:
this is funny because it's so true www.youtube.com/watch

Dude, you are actually serious? This dude is your subject matter expert? You are attaching your credibility to an internet satirist (well, plural, since you seem to take Russel Brand seriously)?

This is an extreme form of Confirmation Bias, the thing that happens when we blindly believe someone because they are saying something that agrees with our inner narrative - accepting it as proof, irrespective of the factual merits.

This, once it becomes disruptive in your personal, professional, and social life, becomes Conspiracy Theory Disorder - which has schizotypical characteristics, meaning you are in danger of developing schizophrenia.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: finally a breakthrough in the narrative
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-02-26 14:52:30

On 2022-02-25 12:27:05 Teletubby said:
On 2022-02-25 08:41:16 wild_one said: well I wouldn't call you an intellectual heavyweight

He's the same shining star of wokeness that insinuated people who are no longer participating in his threads, probably died from the vaccine. Lmao.
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 372
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-28 08:09:45

more videos dumbed down so people like mike can also understand odysee.com/@drsambailey:c/electron-microscopy-and-unidentified-viral-objects:f
wild_one
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 372
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-28 08:50:52

luckily they found a process of getting the vaccine out of people

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.