Re: ESA SOCIAL - 3rd MARCH - ANOTHER EPIC EVENT
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8393
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-28 15:24:46

On 2022-02-28 14:57:50 Mr. R said:
First social for me too.

And I am not a people's person,usually.

But at R250,this is a great opportunity for shy guys like myself to get out of our heads,opportunity for growth and a chance to make real friends,with people you can easily relate with.

See you all on Thursday,cheers!

I think we all just very shy ppl I need to get out the box but gosh I am shy.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: ESA SOCIAL - 3rd MARCH - ANOTHER EPIC EVENT
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3263
View Profile
Posted: 2022-02-28 15:42:09

On 2022-02-28 15:24:46 KICKASS said:
On 2022-02-28 14:57:50 Mr. R said: First social for me too.

And I am not a people's person,usually.

But at R250,this is a great opportunity for shy guys like myself to get out of our heads,opportunity for growth and a chance to make real friends,with people you can easily relate with.

See you all on Thursday,cheers!

I think we all just very shy ppl I need to get out the box but gosh I am shy.

Apart from being butt ugly, my shyness is another reason why I do cover my face with a brown paper bag. At least then nobody can see when I me blushing.

Still in two minds as to what brand - Nandos, Wimpy, Kfc or Steers bag to wear to the social.
Mr. R
Mr. R - Re: ESA SOCIAL - 3rd MARCH - ANOTHER EPIC EVENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 135
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-28 16:04:53

Hahahahaha,nah G!

I'm never shy,only extremely comfortable, when I'm naked with strangers,or beautiful souls such as yourself.

Fully clothed is another story.

Guess I'm just weird like that.
Mr. R
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 136
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-28 16:07:40

First Klippies & coke on me,Kickass.

And I already told the Be-Sensual Ladies not to break your heart like paapir when they get their hands on you.

Cheers,all.
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: ESA SOCIAL - 3rd MARCH - ANOTHER EPIC EVENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4017
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-28 16:09:17

On 2022-02-28 16:04:53 Mr. R said:
Hahahahaha,nah G!

I'm never shy,only extremely comfortable, when I'm naked with strangers,or beautiful souls such as yourself.

Fully clothed is another story.

Guess I'm just weird like that.

LOL...@Mr R...i said the exact same thing to someone the other day! Hehe i guess then we are both weird like that!
#laughing
Michelle Savaty
Michelle Savaty - Re: ESA SOCIAL - 3rd MARCH - ANOTHER EPIC EVENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 461
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-28 16:15:51

To all the shy guys, I'm gonna be there and I'll help you get over your shyness. Yous are more than welcome to join me so we can get over our shyness. Cause I can promise you all that not one of you have a reason to be shy. No one there judges anyone and I know for a fact that No one is ugly. We are all beautiful in our own way. It might not always be on the outside but it's on the inside. Or both. But the point is. No matter how extreme or how weird you think anything can be. At Pablo's especially (and that I know for a fact) judges. And no one that goes there judges either. And that's why no one need to be shy. And that's also why Pablo's is such a perfect place to do amazing events like Esa socials. High five to Pablo's and all the staff and every singal beautifull lady that works there visits there and all the sexy other people that goes there. As well as to All the beautiful people from Esa that organizes these events.

Let's all go have some super sexy fun. All the shy guys.... Hope to see you all there. Mwas
Mr. R
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 137
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-28 16:17:38

Kooni,glad you're using paper,not plastic,chicks dig eco-friendly dudes,you are THE MAN.

Vicky Vee,ek sal probeer om met u in Afrikaans te praat wanneer ek en u ontmoet op Donderdag,but please don't laugh too much at my attempt ok?

En dra asseblief daai sexy Indian outfit,iewers 'n chiffon sari of 'n punjabi,because I'm gonna go full-on Bollywood on your fine ass.(OMG,did I just type that?)

Back to work.

It's going to be EPIC!

Later,beautiful Purple Purveyors.
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: ESA SOCIAL - 3rd MARCH - ANOTHER EPIC EVENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4019
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-28 16:59:38
Edited: 2022-02-28 17:26:18

On 2022-02-28 16:17:38 Mr. R said:

Vicky Vee,ek sal probeer om met u in Afrikaans te praat wanneer ek en u ontmoet op Donderdag,but please don't laugh too much at my attempt ok?

En dra asseblief daai sexy Indian outfit,iewers 'n chiffon sari of 'n punjabi,because I'm gonna go full-on Bollywood on your fine ass.(OMG,did I just type that?)

Back to work.

It's going to be EPIC!

Later,beautiful Purple Purveyors.

I promise I wont laugh because it seems like you speak Afrikaans quite well Sir! But pleeeaaassseee dont use that "u"....
Ooh and regarding the outfit...you can go full Bollywood on me without any outfit on!
*naughty-smile*
Angie
Angie - Re: ESA SOCIAL - 3rd MARCH - ANOTHER EPIC EVENT
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 742
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-02-28 17:01:57

On 2022-02-28 15:20:18 Happy01 said:

Seriously second that ! Feels time is passing by slowly !! , hope i can buy you a drink or two maybe Kimmi ?

You gonna need a drink or two when I'm done with you;)

@Angie , as long as we can have that drink together, maybe I can do a body shot of you for starters, just to get nice and loose xxx[/QUOTE]

@Happy01

Hope we can find a table to clear... last time I did body shots was on my bday last year...

Ps. My body shots is strictly taken from lower areas...if you get my drift ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.