Rachel
Rachel - Re: Don't try me again
Re: Don't try me again
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 14:54:37
Edited: 2022-03-02 15:06:04

Oh my goodness thank you so so much for going through my profile and finding the only negative post on all twelve pages of client reviews that also just happens to be the single most hurtful thing I have ever read or heard about myself! I was genuinely worrying that you might forget, but luckily you remembered, and oh look, you were even kind enough to go and copy and paste the entire thing over here just for a more convenient experience, how kind!!

What could possibly have possessed you to think that going and finding the meanest post on here about me and using it to prove the fact that I should not have an opinion would be a good idea?? You do remember I'm a real live person with feelings and shit right?!

So one guy in six years had such a good time that he tried to come back, and for whatever reason I then ALLEGEDLY happened to "blue tick" him, which inturn bothered him so much that he eventually just decides to sit down SIX MONTHS LATER and list ONLINE every single flaw and negative thing that he can possibly try and remember, of which the fact that I blue ticked him is still the thing that bothered him the most - so what?! What was the purpose of referencing this here??

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Don't try me again
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-03-02 15:11:13

@Rachel, please check your PM.
ASASH
ASASH - Re: Don't try me again
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 608
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 15:12:42
Edited: 2022-03-02 15:16:13

ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 609
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 15:15:42
Edited: 2022-03-02 15:18:29

StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Don't try me again
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 562
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 15:17:24

On 2022-03-02 14:04:05 ASASH said:
Ahhh I understand why you felt like you needed to respond to this Thread:

ASASH.
Let me be the first to congratulate you on being a grade A asshole.

ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 610
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 15:17:37

On 2022-03-02 15:15:42 ASASH said:
On 2022-03-02 14:54:37 Rachel said:
You do remember I'm a real live person with feelings and shit right?!

Those punters that get blocked/ghosted for no reason are also real live people with feelings and shit right.

To all going through the most silently!

To many punters this is an experience they have been saving up for a luxury, maybe the OP's punter had an awesome experience (to him) and he saved up for a month or two and was looking forward to this luxury item and then ghosted with no reason, he was thinking about that 60 mins he spent with the OP from two months earlier and is saving it for another session and then poof gone. have a spine.

Bella Pink
Bella Pink - Re: Don't try me again
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 283
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 15:18:51

@Rachel, yeah ppl here can be mean... Wats even more pathetic is how some1 can dig up on old post to bring another person down :(... It says a lot about their character

But don't let it bring u down... u are beautiful. Xx
Rachel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 611
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 15:19:20
Edited: 2022-03-02 15:21:24

But well done for proving my point - this guy went and listed for me every thing that he did not enjoy about our booking and wrote it down for me, which according to you is the right thing to do right? Well let me tell you - IT SUCKS!!!

Honestly I would rather not have pearls like "my teeth are grey" posted online for all the world, or even just myself to see..

Just seeing as how its kind of something I am already incredibly life alteringly aware of and ashamed about, but it costs thousands of rands to change which sadly I just do not have at the moment as I am out here just working my ass off doing what I can to provide for myself and my very elderly retrenched mother who is very chronically ill with no form of income and a laundry list of monthly expenses for things like various different medications rent food doctors visits hospital bills etc and also try run atleast a semi successful charity on the side all while still studying to try complete my teaching degree.

I dont have time to argue any further with nasty or negative people, take care x

ASASH
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 611
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 15:21:26

On 2022-03-02 15:18:51 Bella Pink said:
@Rachel, yeah ppl here can be mean... Wats even more pathetic is how some1 can dig up on old post to bring another person down :(... It says a lot about their character

But don't let it bring u down... u are beautiful. Xx

lol it is the second last review, not exactly old.
Rachel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 612
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 15:22:44

@ Bella and Staalburger thanks for being kind to another human being x

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.