Navigation
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: My business....
Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7595
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 17:12:44

Listen I'm not dissing others but please ladies, times are not easy for our punters, start thinking and marketing better rates
However remember just because you drop your rates, never drop your service, if a guy pays you 1000 an hour, give him the best service,if you drop your hourly rate to say eg 300 per hour,still give him the best service
Get it got it good
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 700
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 17:34:49
Edited: 2022-03-02 17:35:12

On 2022-03-02 15:53:09 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
How much I charge in these tough times is my business
So to the ladies sending me pm's leave me alone
Put it this way, 250 4 = 1000 more than I had yesterday, if I charge R500 per hour, it's 4X 4= 2000 I didn't have yesterday

Thank you...!

I hear WG's claim those with lower rates make those that charge 1000k-1500 lose business

My personal opinion is if you're worth that 1000 or. 1500 your clients WILL return because you were worth it regardless of others having lower rates or running specials.

The point of the matter is - MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS/RATES
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7598
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 17:39:22

On 2022-03-02 17:34:49 Midnight Express said:
On 2022-03-02 15:53:09 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: How much I charge in these tough times is my business
Put it this way, 250 4 = 1000 more than I had yesterday, if I charge R500 per hour, it's 4X 4= 2000 I didn't have yesterday

Thank you...!

I hear WG's claim those with lower rates make those that charge 1000k-1500 lose business

My personal opinion is if you're worth that 1000 or. 1500 your clients WILL return because you were worth it regardless of others having lower rates or running specials.

Double Jameson whiskey heading your way
You go girl
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: My business....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 17:40:22

On 2022-03-02 17:34:49 Midnight Express said:
On 2022-03-02 15:53:09 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: How much I charge in these tough times is my business

Thank you...!

Hi baby, I have Different opinion on your part of your statement. If you are worth 1500, you clients MIGHT not return due to the economic environment even if they wanted to. Hence they will find lower rates for maybe even better service
Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 702
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 17:54:26
Edited: 2022-03-02 17:55:18

On 2022-03-02 17:40:22 Potatoejetguy said:
On 2022-03-02 17:34:49

Hi baby, I have Different opinion on your part of your statement. If you are worth 1500, you clients MIGHT not return due to the economic environment even if they wanted to. Hence they will find lower rates for maybe even better service

Hi mr potatoe watoe hehehe

Well what do most businesses do during times of hardship?

Special!
Buy 1 get 1 free!
25% off!
50% off

And when things get good again they go back to normal prices or rates so..

But anyway I'm not trying to bring anyone down I just don't think it's fair to DM Kaycee or anyone for that matter - what you charge is your business unless ESA decides otherwise and Pimps us all out lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My business....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-03-02 17:59:37

Shout out to Miss Kaycee for keeping it real.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My business....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:14:30

Ladies that think charging lower rates impact the business of those that charge higher rates are confused as to how the market works and punting decisions are made. Price is only one consideration. Looks, body type, area, race, services offered, ratings, etc, all play a crucial before one even picks up the phone and get a price. I don't care if someone is charging R100, if looks, hygiene, body type and services are not what I want, I'm not booking. We're not just looking for a warm body at the cheapest price. We want to get value for money. For someone that's high on your list in terms of attractiveness and services a higher fee could be a bargain whilst for someone that ticks few of your boxes a lower price could feel like it's too much.

Its important to remember ladies, there is a market and clients for every girl. If you are not making money the market is telling you that for your look, services, area, etc, you are not charging at the right level. Some girls are quiet at R800 whilst others are busy at R1500. The important thing is to structure your fees and service offering according to what gives YOU maximum returns. Those are the only real levers you can pull. What other ladies charge has very little to zero impact on your ability to create business for yourself (there are exceptions for example where ladies are in the same house and attract the same clientele). But for the most part not.

So stay in your own lane and mind your own business.
Potatoejetguy
Potatoejetguy - Re: My business....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:17:21

Supply and demand.
Economy and affordability.
Big up to Madam Kaycee and a few other ladies who have this mindset, I wish them many bookings and success.
Midnight Express
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 709
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:23:53

On 2022-03-02 18:14:30 JHB22 said:
Ladies that think charging lower rates impact the business of those that charge higher rates are confused as to how the market works and punting decisions are made. Price is only one consideration. Looks, body type, area, race, services offered, ratings, etc, all play a crucial before one even picks up the phone and get a price. I don't care if someone is charging R100, if looks, hygiene, body type and services are not what I want, I'm not booking. We're not just looking for a warm body at the cheapest price. We want to get value for money. For someone that's high on your list in terms of attractiveness and services a higher fee could be a bargain whilst for someone that ticks few of your boxes a lower price could feel like it's too much.

Its important to remember ladies, there is a market and clients for every girl. If you are not making money the market is telling you that for your look, services, area, etc, you are not charging at the right level. Some girls are quiet at R800 whilst others are busy at R1500. The important thing is to structure your fees and service offering according to what gives YOU maximum returns. Those are the only real levers you can pull. What other ladies charge has very little to zero impact on your ability to create business for yourself (there are exceptions for example where ladies are in the same house and attract the same clientele). But for the most part not.

So stay in your own lane and mind your own business.

Sooo .. basically you more or less just said what I said but broke it down and made it sound a whole lot better hahaha

I dig your opinion thank you for that elaborate statement !

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7600
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:27:54

On 2022-03-02 17:59:37 Tsela said:
Shout out to Miss Kaycee for keeping it real.

Thx my dear.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.