Navigation
Forsyth P Jones
Forsyth P Jones - Re: My business....
Re: My business....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:28:04

Time to re-book Midnight Express and Kaycee...
Kooni
Kooni - Re: My business....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3274
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:28:55

I do agree, what a lady charges is her choice and should be respected as such.

If other ladies do have a problems with that, take it to the ladies forum and sort it out there. We as punters are not interested in ladies internal "affairs"
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7601
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:30:37

On 2022-03-02 18:14:30 JHB22 said:
Ladies that think charging lower rates impact the business of those that charge higher rates are confused as to how the market works and punting decisions are made. Price is only one consideration. Looks, body type, area, race, services offered, ratings, etc, all play a crucial before one even picks up the phone and get a price. I don't care if someone is charging R100, if looks, hygiene, body type and services are not what I want, I'm not booking. We're not just looking for a warm body at the cheapest price. We want to get value for money. For someone that's high on your list in terms of attractiveness and services a higher fee could be a bargain whilst for someone that ticks few of your boxes a lower price could feel like it's too much.

Its important to remember ladies, there is a market and clients for every girl. If you are not making money the market is telling you that for your look, services, area, etc, you are not charging at the right level. Some girls are quiet at R800 whilst others are busy at R1500. The important thing is to structure your fees and service offering according to what gives YOU maximum returns. Those are the only real levers you can pull. What other ladies charge has very little to zero impact on your ability to create business for yourself (there are exceptions for example where ladies are in the same house and attract the same clientele). But for the most part not.

So stay in your own lane and mind your own business.

Won't argue this
I accept your opinion, and I respect it too
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7602
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:31:15

On 2022-03-02 18:28:04 Forsyth P Jones said:

Hell yeah, maybe a double if she's keen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7603
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:32:16

On 2022-03-02 18:23:53 Midnight Express said:
On 2022-03-02 18:14:30 JHB22 said: Ladies that think charging lower rates impact the business of those that charge higher rates are confused as to how the market works and punting decisions are made. Price is only one consideration. Looks, body type, area, race, services offered, ratings, etc, all play a crucial before one even picks up the phone and get a price. I don't care if someone is charging R100, if looks, hygiene, body type and services are not what I want, I'm not booking. We're not just looking for a warm body at the cheapest price. We want to get value for money. For someone that's high on your list in terms of attractiveness and services a higher fee could be a bargain whilst for someone that ticks few of your boxes a lower price could feel like it's too much.

Its important to remember ladies, there is a market and clients for every girl. If you are not making money the market is telling you that for your look, services, area, etc, you are not charging at the right level. Some girls are quiet at R800 whilst others are busy at R1500. The important thing is to structure your fees and service offering according to what gives YOU maximum returns. Those are the only real levers you can pull. What other ladies charge has very little to zero impact on your ability to create business for yourself (there are exceptions for example where ladies are in the same house and attract the same clientele). But for the most part not.

So stay in your own lane and mind your own business.

Sooo .. basically you more or less just said what I said but broke it down and made it sound a whole lot better hahaha

I dig your opinion thank you for that elaborate statement !

I second that.....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7604
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:34:15
Edited: 2022-03-02 18:35:37

On 2022-03-02 18:28:55 Kooni said:
I do agree, what a lady charges is her choice and should be respected as such.

If other ladies do have a problems with that, take it to the ladies forum and sort it out there. We as punters are not interested in ladies internal "affairs"

I'll never mention names, however it's my right and other ladies and punters to voice their opinions
Plus this is a general discussion. Not necessary to put it on the private forum

Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4059
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:36:26

I also sometimes receive negative opinions because I regularly have discounts on already rather low rates...
But i have to agree with @Kaycee. Do what works for you. And do the math like she did. I will rather have 2 or 3 clients a day at a lower rate than try to keep a high rate and no clients at all!
You go girl. If it works for you then do it!
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 711
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:39:25

On 2022-03-02 18:28:04 Forsyth P Jones said:

Ready when you are!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 6729
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:40:15

The day they pay your ad, put food on your table and pay your rent, is the day they can criticize what you charge.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My business....
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:43:04

@Kaycee, Midnight, and Vicky, I know you will probably not disclose who these ladies are that are sending negative messages, but I for one, and maybe other punters too, would love to know who they are because one thing I can't stand is people pretending to be nice on the forum or in bookings but behind the scenes they are bitchy with others.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.