Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: My business....
Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 712
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:43:59

On 2022-03-02 18:31:15 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2022-03-02 18:28:04 Forsyth P Jones said: Time to re-book Midnight Express and Kaycee...

Hell yeah, maybe a double if she's keen

Oooh what a tantalizing vanilla caramel idea hhehehe

:P
Kaycee (the Original Milf)
Kaycee (the Original Milf) - Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7605
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:49:25

On 2022-03-02 18:36:26 Vicky Vee said:
I also sometimes receive negative opinions because I regularly have discounts on already rather low rates...
But i have to agree with @Kaycee. Do what works for you. And do the math like she did. I will rather have 2 or 3 clients a day at a lower rate than try to keep a high rate and no clients at all!
You go girl. If it works for you then do it!

Right back at you babe
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7606
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:50:40

On 2022-03-02 18:39:25 Midnight Express said:
On 2022-03-02 18:28:04 Forsyth P Jones said: Time to re-book Midnight Express and Kaycee...

Ready when you are!

Yes yes yes
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7607
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:51:19

On 2022-03-02 18:40:15 Bbw Nadia said:
The day they pay your ad, put food on your table and pay your rent, is the day they can criticize what you charge.

Well said lady...totally agree
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7608
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:57:18

On 2022-03-02 18:43:04 JHB22 said:
@Kaycee, Midnight, and Vicky, I know you will probably not disclose who these ladies are that are sending negative messages, but I for one, and maybe other punters too, would love to know who they are because one thing I can't stand is people pretending to be nice on the forum or in bookings but behind the scenes they are bitchy with others.

My dear I won't disclose that info, reason being, I believe in karma. I won't destroy someone else's business, because they think I'm cheap
I usually ask 1000 for an hour, because of punters not having the Financial resources I am offering my fantastic service at a lower rate. My reviews speak for themselves. My regular clients, and I have alot, are always welcome to visit at a lower rate, because they know, my service will remain top notch
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7609
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 18:58:04

On 2022-03-02 18:43:04 JHB22 said:
@Kaycee, Midnight, and Vicky, I know you will probably not disclose who these ladies are that are sending negative messages, but I for one, and maybe other punters too, would love to know who they are because one thing I can't stand is people pretending to be nice on the forum or in bookings but behind the scenes they are bitchy with others.

My dear I won't disclose that info, reason being, I believe in karma. I won't destroy someone else's business, because they think I'm cheap
I usually ask 1000 for an hour, because of punters not having the Financial resources I am offering my fantastic service at a lower rate. My reviews speak for themselves. My regular clients, and I have alot, are always welcome to visit at a lower rate, because they know, my service will remain top notch
Midnight Express
Midnight Express - Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 714
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 19:17:41

On 2022-03-02 18:58:04 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said:
On 2022-03-02 18:43:04 JHB22 said: @Kaycee, Midnight, and Vicky, I know you will probably not disclose who these ladies are that are sending negative messages, but I for one, and maybe other punters too, would love to know who they are because one thing I can't stand is people pretending to be nice on the forum or in bookings but behind the scenes they are bitchy with others.

Well said

I agree - I won't impact on someone's life negatively it's not going to put money in my pocket - what will put money in my pocket is me staying in my lane and pushing my agenda

We still love you though JHB22!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 19:29:46

On 2022-03-02 19:17:41 Midnight Express said:
On 2022-03-02 18:58:04 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: On 2022-03-02 18:43:04 JHB22 said: @Kaycee, Midnight, and Vicky, I know you will probably not disclose who these ladies are that are sending negative messages, but I for one, and maybe other punters too, would love to know who they are because one thing I can't stand is people pretending to be nice on the forum or in bookings but behind the scenes they are bitchy with others.

Well said

I agree - I won't impact on someone's life negatively it's not going to put money in my pocket - what will put money in my pocket is me staying in my lane and pushing my agenda

We still love you though JHB22!

Totally agree still love you JHB22
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: My business....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-02 21:29:34

On 2022-03-02 17:34:49 Midnight Express said:
On 2022-03-02 15:53:09 Kaycee (the Original Milf) said: How much I charge in these tough times is my business
So to the ladies sending me pm's leave me alone
Put it this way, 250 4 = 1000 more than I had yesterday, if I charge R500 per hour, it's 4X 4= 2000 I didn't have yesterday

Thank you...!

I hear WG's claim those with lower rates make those that charge 1000k-1500 lose business

My personal opinion is if you're worth that 1000 or. 1500 your clients WILL return because you were worth it regardless of others having lower rates or running specials.

The point of the matter is - MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS/RATES

You are correct, they will return regardless!
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: My business....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 443
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-02 21:40:08

Had the very same discussion with a lady the other day whose rates would be considered to be that of a budget punt. She was saying that there's a lady who works at the same venue as her but charges double what she does and the higher prices.lady is constantly battling to make ends meet and keeps turning to lady A for loans yet she refuses to adjust her rate.

Lady A maintains that her rate is what ensures repeat business, costs have gone up for everyone but she also realizes that this very dilemma is what could make a punter either book or simply not book, if her rate is lower it makes it easier for a client to book without breaking the bank

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.