Navigation
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4101
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-06 09:08:08

Happy Birthday babe! I hope you have an amazing and orgasmic day! And may the year ahead be as special and awsome as you are!

Hugs & kisses
VV
xoxo
Anne
Anne - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 120
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-06 10:00:00

A very happy birthday to you!!!
Hope today is all you wanted it to be.

Anne
Kisses
Raphael_ Xclusive
Raphael_ Xclusive - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 103
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-06 10:14:28

Happy Birthday Mr. Burns <3

I hope that you have the most wonderful day, sending you big hugs and lots of love.
Gabby ( Sexy Galore )
Gabby ( Sexy Galore ) - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 221
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-06 10:20:45

Happy birthday to you Mr Jake
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2253
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-06 17:16:12
Edited: 2022-03-06 17:17:09

Thank you to all for the wonderful birthday wishes today I truly appreciate them,

@Tisha, what a breath of fresh air you have been, I am so glad we met at the last social, I appreciate your friendship so much, and we shall meet for coffee soon,

@Sage, I am glad I have endeared myself to you, you really are a wonderful and fascinating person and we still have a long journey ahead, talking about a lot of things

@BBW Nadia, I just love how your mind works and would love to chat with you over coffee for hours

@Mistress Katzia, WOW I only met you once but you, I think are a woman to take very seriously and that is what I will do one day :)

@Miss Red, what can I say but thank you for the chats, and the coffee the other day, Now we have to get you up here for the social in July

@Nicky Blue, thank you sweet lady

@peterb, was nice to finally meet you at the social and I look forward to the next one especially if we are going to do a charity drive

@Angie, it was great to finally meet you, and I can honestly say you, me and Ms. Vicky definitely have a date in the future

@Ms Le Roux, Thank you my friend for the kind wishes and apart from all that seems wrong I will always cherish our friendship memories

@Cunilikis, You and I my friend have had one drink and I can quite happily say it is not going to be our last one

@Vicky Vee, hugs and kisses from you will always brighten up my day and as I said to your friend I don't think our journey is yet over

@Anne, as we are bosom birthday buddies I think you and I shall celebrate a few more down the line and I will be very happy to, as you are a wonderful person

@Raphael my young friend I am so glad I got to see you, we still have some talking to do so don't think this is the last time we will chat

@Gabby thank you sexy lady

You all made my birthday that little bit brighter and for that I love and appreciate you all

Jake
Angie
Angie - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 770
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-06 17:22:18
Edited: 2022-03-06 17:22:45

Cant wait hun!!! Hope you had an absolutely mind blowing day!!!

Bday kissies
A
Vicky Vee
Vicky Vee - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4109
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-06 17:57:46

On 2022-03-06 17:16:12 Jakeburns78 said:
Thank you to all for the wonderful birthday wishes today I truly appreciate them,

@Vicky Vee, hugs and kisses from you will always brighten up my day and as I said to your friend I don't think our journey is yet over

Jake

Mmm then here is a couple more virtual kisses and biiiiggg hugs!
xoxoxo
Looking forward to that future date! I have evolved a bit and learnt a few things since the last time...*naughty smile*
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2256
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 04:59:20

On 2022-03-06 17:57:46 Vicky Vee said:
On 2022-03-06 17:16:12 Jakeburns78 said: Thank you to all for the wonderful birthday wishes today I truly appreciate them,

Jake

Mmm then here is a couple more virtual kisses and biiiiggg hugs!
xoxoxo
Looking forward to that future date! I have evolved a bit and learnt a few things since the last time...*naughty smile*

It will be fun to see what skills have evolved ;) and what you have learnt

Jake
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12385
View Profile
Posted: 2022-03-07 10:46:31

Happy belated bday Jake ;)
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu
Galaxy The Original @ Be-sensu - Re: Happy Birthday Jakeburns
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1909
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-03-07 10:56:12

Happy birthday for yesterday handsome! Hope you had a blast!!

Xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.