Navigation
Lesley
Lesley - Re: A request for the punters
Re: A request for the punters
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-06-09 23:23:29

I had a client this week who refused to shower because the room wasn't en suite.

Even though I offered him a robe and promised he wouldn't bump into anyone.

Anyhow, it was a long day and seeing that he was already uncomfortable and grumpy I decided to do the massage, as he insisted he was clean.

GUYS! First he removed his shoes...when the smell hit me I thought way to go Lesley....way to go.

It's the dead of winter, I had to open both windows just to breathe...but being the silly person I am I went north and carried forth. (Kyk noord en gan voort) direct translation).

When this guy turned over, there was a dead fish smell that hit me right up my pretty nostrils.

I felt so disrespected, and disappointed in myself at the same time. I should have insisted that he take the darn shower...he needed it.

I tried really hard but couldn't hide my disgust anymore.

This gent was not even moved. In the end, I felt like I betrayed my own standards and now insist they have a shower even if they say they just had one.
Larry L
Larry L - Re: A request for the punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 130
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-10 06:01:33

wow that's really gross. I'm baffled how guys think that's ok. sis man
Soil
Soil - Re: A request for the punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-10 06:32:49

Thank you for the tip

Im
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A request for the punters
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-06-10 08:23:47

Jissas vuilgatte. No man. How the hell do you show up fkn vuil. Sies.

Sure there must be women who are guilty, but I've never encountered one.

Except the one girl I knew many years ago who shat the bed while on the job. But that's not quite the same.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: A request for the punters
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2022-06-10 08:29:14

On 2022-06-09 23:23:29 Lesley said:
I had a client this week who refused to shower because the room wasn't en suite.

Even though I offered him a robe and promised he wouldn't bump into anyone.

Anyhow, it was a long day and seeing that he was already uncomfortable and grumpy I decided to do the massage, as he insisted he was clean.

GUYS! First he removed his shoes...when the smell hit me I thought way to go Lesley....way to go.

It's the dead of winter, I had to open both windows just to breathe...but being the silly person I am I went north and carried forth. (Kyk noord en gan voort) direct translation).

When this guy turned over, there was a dead fish smell that hit me right up my pretty nostrils.

I felt so disrespected, and disappointed in myself at the same time. I should have insisted that he take the darn shower...he needed it.

I tried really hard but couldn't hide my disgust anymore.

This gent was not even moved. In the end, I felt like I betrayed my own standards and now insist they have a shower even if they say they just had one.

Ek kots sommer. Name and shame.
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: A request for the punters
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1265
View Profile
Posted: 2022-06-11 19:43:20
Edited: 2022-06-11 19:43:31

Eeew. Fok nee!!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.