Longd3cember
Longd3cember - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-17 09:37:55

Really amazing thread, learning alot!

Would you be able to pm me rates please?
Leila B (shemale Seductress)
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 173
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-17 11:23:52

On 2022-09-17 09:37:55 Longd3cember said:
Really amazing thread, learning alot!

Would you be able to pm me rates please?

PM sent LONGD3CEMBER :-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 174
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-17 11:28:07

On 2022-09-04 23:13:29 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
On 2022-05-19 16:23:26 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said: On 2022-05-15 22:23:25 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:

PS: Just a little teaser ... One of THE MOST asked questions - "Have you ever taken a guy home who did not know YOUR SECRET?" I will be answering this one IN DEPTH. Keep your eyes peeled :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I will describe type/scenario 2 in my next post ... xxx

Eyes peeled ... Boys and girls :))))))))))))))))))))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-09-17 17:01:59
Edited: 2022-09-17 17:02:18

One thing is for sure that this lady could take me home anytime, even if I didn't know her secret, I would go with the flow and enjoy.
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 706
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-17 18:26:19

Good Day Leila B

Plse could you DM rates.

Appreciated
BigBen4Fun
BigBen4Fun - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 551
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-17 21:31:42
Edited: 2022-09-17 21:33:35

On 2022-08-29 01:10:17 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
On 2022-06-14 21:47:18 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:

Nevertheless, that call inspired 2 potential posts. Firstly ... I will describe how a typical SECRET RENDEZVOUS unfolds (phonecall to outcum).

Here's how a typical arrangement goes ...

First, you give me a call. Unfortunately, I don't entertain WhatsApp or SMS's with unknown (prospective) clients. I have to admit, the least favourite part of my profession is the fielding of calls. I do understand that callers might be nervous or even anxious when calling, BUT, please be mindful of the way you speak to me when enquiring about my services. Your good manners and respectful attitude gets the best response from me "cellphonically" :-)

That said, once a session has been secured - it's GAME ON! When you arrive at my complex (no sign in required) you will park on my covered, discretely tucked away parking bay, then you will sneak in through my garden gate (just a few metres from your vehicle). If Ubering, you might want to use my main entrance. Either way, you will find me immaculately groomed and dressed in the outfit you requested. I always ask my guest what they'd like me to wear for them (I love dressing up).

I will then offer you a drink of your choice (you are also welcome to bring along a drinksicle, of course). You will then shower/refresh before the games begin :)))))))))))))

Even though I am not a qualified masseuse, I can offer you a phenomenal (I've been told) back rub to help relax you and to help lubricate proceedings. I will never rub you the wrong way ;-)
(My hands-free prostrate massage is sublime).

I am not going to go into details about the games that go down in my boudoir (or elsewhere) I am sure you will use your vivid imagination :)))))))

After and/or during our playtime, I am open to any conversation and freely invite all your curious questions. At the risk of sounding immodest, I am a great conversationalist and I have a well rounded knowledge of most topics. We could chaturbate together as well ... lol

NB: I am not a clockwatcher. I would like to enjoy our session just as much (if not more) than you. Boundaries must be respected, on both sides, of course. Needless to say, what happens in (my) Vegas - never happened ;-)

LoveAndLust xxx

How I remember this and it's a long overdue revisit.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-18 21:53:09

On 2022-09-17 18:26:19 Fleetfoot said:
Good Day Leila B

Plse could you DM rates.

Appreciated

DM sent FLEETFOOT :-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 176
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-18 21:54:33

On 2022-09-17 21:31:42 BigBen4Fun said:
On 2022-08-29 01:10:17 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said: On 2022-06-14 21:47:18 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:

Nevertheless, that call inspired 2 potential posts. Firstly ... I will describe how a typical SECRET RENDEZVOUS unfolds (phonecall to outcum).

Here's how a typical arrangement goes ...

First, you give me a call. Unfortunately, I don't entertain WhatsApp or SMS's with unknown (prospective) clients. I have to admit, the least favourite part of my profession is the fielding of calls. I do understand that callers might be nervous or even anxious when calling, BUT, please be mindful of the way you speak to me when enquiring about my services. Your good manners and respectful attitude gets the best response from me "cellphonically" :-)

That said, once a session has been secured - it's GAME ON! When you arrive at my complex (no sign in required) you will park on my covered, discretely tucked away parking bay, then you will sneak in through my garden gate (just a few metres from your vehicle). If Ubering, you might want to use my main entrance. Either way, you will find me immaculately groomed and dressed in the outfit you requested. I always ask my guest what they'd like me to wear for them (I love dressing up).

I will then offer you a drink of your choice (you are also welcome to bring along a drinksicle, of course). You will then shower/refresh before the games begin :)))))))))))))

Even though I am not a qualified masseuse, I can offer you a phenomenal (I've been told) back rub to help relax you and to help lubricate proceedings. I will never rub you the wrong way ;-)
(My hands-free prostrate massage is sublime).

I am not going to go into details about the games that go down in my boudoir (or elsewhere) I am sure you will use your vivid imagination :)))))))

After and/or during our playtime, I am open to any conversation and freely invite all your curious questions. At the risk of sounding immodest, I am a great conversationalist and I have a well rounded knowledge of most topics. We could chaturbate together as well ... lol

NB: I am not a clockwatcher. I would like to enjoy our session just as much (if not more) than you. Boundaries must be respected, on both sides, of course. Needless to say, what happens in (my) Vegas - never happened ;-)

LoveAndLust xxx

How I remember this and it's a long overdue revisit.

Yes please :-)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 177
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-18 22:14:50
Edited: 2022-09-18 22:49:49

On 2022-09-17 17:01:59 Elmer_J_Fudd said:
One thing is for sure that this lady could take me home anytime, even if I didn't know her secret, I would go with the flow and enjoy.

Thanks EFJ :-) So sweet. Mwah!

Interestingly, that is a fantasy that a lot of guys have. Meeting a hotty ... Not knowing that she is trans ... Getting turned on ... Going over to her place ... Then "the reveal". WETTT DREAM STUFF. Don't mean to burst anybody's bubble here - but highly unlikely. Reason being, the guys who have this fantasy are into T-girls and have (almost always) had at least one sexual encounter with a transwoman before. So, it's a case of if you know - you know HOW to know (if you know what I mean ... LOL).

Once bitten ... You won't mind being devoured/devouring. Just make sure that you get bitten by the right kitten. Meeeeooow :))))))))))))))))))))
Pantser
Pantser - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-23 08:44:04

Good morning Leila, please DM your rates! Kind regards

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.