Navigation
Sabrina
Sabrina - Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1172
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-30 14:30:33

While I realise that your contribution to that awful thread, in my defense, was not because you necessarily like me, but I believe it was genuine and in the spirit of feminism.
I am grateful from the bottom of my heart, whatever the reason may be.
Please accept my apology for anything and everything nasty I've ever said to you.
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Re: Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1173
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-30 14:34:35

Wrong section, sorry...
Slyboy
Slyboy - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 344
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-30 14:54:46

That was a long ass thread though, just read it now. I'm actually tired after that lol. You guys really drained me
Lagen
Lagen - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-30 15:19:46

I find the general lack of camaraderie amongst the girls in this industry sad. Especially since it is a lonely existence as I have noticed.

This acknowledgement and apology are heartwarming to see, so was the defense of a fellow human good to see too.

As for the conduct of the "Men" who relentlessly attacked a young girl, a girl who through brave choice or lack of choice lives in the purple world for her survival....i hang my head in shame.

Some MEN are here for variety, excitement and hassle-free enjoyment of the ladies...these MEN function well outside of the purple world, and generally bear the girls here no animosity..... We appreciate them. We can get sex for free out of the purple world, but this is less complicated.

I don't believe any of the MEN described above get anything out of ganging up on a 28yr old girl and trying to break her spirit.

But...then there are those "men" who cannot get sex for free, and have for various reasons not been lucky with the fairer sex....They come here out of desperation....Its pay for it or wank......This is where the bitter and twisted misogynistic traits are revealed and a bizarre love/hate/obsession with the girls develops, and the need to make them pay for all the rejection these "men" have felt since their pimply faced teenage years.

The matrix of personality types (On the guys and girls sides) in the purple world is a wide one....But the ability to show common decency to the ladies and gents of the purple world should separate the "MEN" from the "men".
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2205
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-30 15:23:07

Wow proud of u sabby baby, now I really want ur bj
FeralInstincts
FeralInstincts - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 267
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-30 15:43:16

That thread made me despise some punters. It went ugly fast.

RB is a fantastic person.

We will nor see eye to eye on certain subjects Sabrina but you didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Big ups on saying thanks to RB.

Have a lovely weekend.
Bobby Z
Bobby Z - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-30 15:58:51

RB is a real one.
Sabrina
Sabrina - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1175
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-09-30 16:03:23

On 2022-09-30 15:58:51 Bobby Z said:
RB is a real one.

I have seen that today. I have new found respect for her, truly.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-09-30 16:29:39

I have new found respect for you miss S.....

Thank you
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Russian Bridgitte
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 661
View Profile
Posted: 2022-09-30 16:49:44

You don't have to like the Sabrina persona to find that thread as disgusting as it gets and the punters that joined in the fray dispicable.

RB, you are still freaking awesome.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.