Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...I am not romanticising.
...I am not romanticising.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4235
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-06 10:45:21
Edited: 2022-10-06 10:48:58

And since a SP cannot post in General section, thus this post is here.

In 2016, before my leaving of Esa, I had a wonderful lunch with a Punter off this site. . I am sure he will be reading this. I have a feeling he is still active if not punting, observing and ...posting too?

We got to speaking about the challenges facing SP's. At that time we spoke about the failing economy, how hard times were and the impact it would have on the Adult space....especially the SP's.

Who would have imagined all that still had to come.

It had not even been a year that I had been in the sensual space, having joined mid 2015.

Mine was an entry into the world of fuckery due to my stupidity of wanting to make my money work for me, instead of I work for my money any longer, the near loss of all I had worked hard for and earned, needing to generate good income real quick.

I studied this space. I had no idea what it entailed . I knew , like any space one works in, competition would be stiff.

I am that sort trying very hard not to jump from the frying pan into the fire.

I thought I had educated myself enough when it came to these "things" and 4 months later put my advert up....hesitant , concerned and feeling foolish not willingly admitting desperate to save all I had.

So...with every factual real reason as to what I suggested , would not work, when it came to setting up some sort of infrastructure to help SP's when in need, I rebutted my lunch companions statements as to why it could.

I had to learn very quickly I knew nothing about the fuckery space and that my romanticism of how one could put a system in place to help SP's when in need, was foolish and full of loopholes and would never have worked....THEN.

Coming from a formal professional background, procedures and policies are a given.
Pensions, medical aid... just to name 2 are not strange phenomena and when one "grows" up in an environment where value of money is taught, frugal spend, saving and....going without when needed..is a given , it is difficult to imagine they are not a given in the space of one of the oldest "professions" of all time.

There was a reason I had to have that lunch.

There is a reason now in 2022 I look back at my naive 2016 RB and realise me, the so-called pragmatic romantic, was so off target and had no f#cking clue how off I was.

This is a special place, the Adult World, not accepted or taken seriously or legally recognised BUT, it does not mean procedures and policies cannot be put in place to create a formal system to assist SP's in real trouble.

If ever there was a time one should bring a community together to work toward standing in for each other...now is the time.

All good things take careful planning snd consideration and, I know for a fact, highly qualified professionals are to be found looking in, that could become part of a powerful organized NP organization solely to assist SP's .

I am not leaning toward safe homes or dealing with tragic cases of rape etc.

I am leaning toward financial assistance and betterment...a platform where one can be vetted for financial assistance, jobs , education and the like.

Many may not lean toward needing such a space and then...many might.

And....looking at the high level of cash flow restraint, why not assist in placing a vetted SP in a space she can build a long term sustainable future for herself in a different way?

I truly truly truly hope this will be considered as a point worthy of thought and application and hope I shall be part of that team and be included in researching applying and working toward that 'turnkey' solution that IS achievable.

Am I romanticising again ...? I don't think so.

There are many real Knights in shining armour and Maidens with much to offer that I know could make this a reality.

Baby steps are good but, they need to be made and, why not?

RB.

SloJoeJhb
SloJoeJhb - Re: ...I am not romanticising.
Re: ...I am not romanticising.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 224
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-06 19:04:06

RB, I think that the ideals that you espouse in your post are wildly optimistic - but that makes them wildly exciting too.
As with most crazy endeavors, all it takes is someone with sufficient testicular fortitude to voice their dream and for a few similarly deluded yet idealistic individuals to pitch in and help make the dream come true.
I've been told that I'm deluded and I like your idea. So, hit me up on DM or WA and let's throw some mud against the wall and see what sticks.
Great idea. Respect.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...I am not romanticising.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-07 07:43:34
Edited: 2022-10-07 07:44:11

On 2022-10-06 19:04:06 SloJoeJhb said:
RB, I think that the ideals that you espouse in your post are wildly optimistic - but that makes them wildly exciting too.
As with most crazy endeavors, all it takes is someone with sufficient testicular fortitude to voice their dream and for a few similarly deluded yet idealistic individuals to pitch in and help make the dream come true.
I've been told that I'm deluded and I like your idea. So, hit me up on DM or WA and let's throw some mud against the wall and see what sticks.
Great idea. Respect.

Being "deluded" could be telling of a sagacious person.

What a compliment should one be so.

And thus just like u..."deluded" I remain in many cases where optimism is the start of much good coming to fruition.

DM sent as well as whatsapp.

Mud...? I am smiling.

Yep. Muddy it shall be but, no reason it won't stick. Mud houses have been made with fortitude that have become the foundation of much future good.

Speak very very soon!

Respect.

RB.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: ...I am not romanticising.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1623
View Profile
Posted: 2022-10-07 08:00:05

Don't want to detail a thread good in principle.
I just thought that the ladies should thank their lucky stars that our fathers were unsuccessful in teaching us to be frugal in spending. Doubt if many vanilla dads will even understand punting "investment", let alone condone it.

I hope your plan works. If you see non financial ways in which we can help to make it happen, let us know. I'd like to do my share
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4242
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-07 08:31:31
Edited: 2022-10-07 08:47:58

Dearest Cunilinkiss

Putting an infrastructure in place is not only about it being monetary .

There are so many ways one can help another.

BUT the framework must be solid.

Eg. A job opportunity (a recent thread on this forum)...both candidate and job offer should be vetted....just like outside of Adult World.

It is the groundwork that needs to be addressed and done, the space and its challenges understand and solutions posed be relevant and applicable.

Discretion and privacy is one of those that many might think is a nightmare. Not at all...all things are possible.

I do hope some traction is gained and the idea at least warrants a meeting of like minded people to "throw mud at the wall" at least and be amazed at how much can stick.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-10-07 08:35:01

BIG PS.

Those who need their ego stroked...pls pls pls ...try remember it ain't about u.

Written without prejudice.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.