Posts to Date: 14825
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-18 08:42:17

I am available to host at my place for longer bookings

2 hours
4 hours
Whole day from 10am
Overnight from 8pm

Lets see who wil tapout between you and me:)))but im definitely sure,it won't be me hahahahaha

Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Weekend special
Re: Weekend special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14827
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-18 11:53:56

Sunday is sold,i will only take 1 person in the evening after i have rested hehehehe.because im going to be destroyed:)
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14828
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-18 15:16:38

Lets get kinky
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14829
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-18 18:29:18

Available for allnight this evening:)bring your horny dicks
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14831
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-19 12:18:57

Why spend Saturday alone,when you can come to me.and be my partner in naughty world:))

Lets have a party for 2 or 3..
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14832
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-19 16:25:42

Bring some wine lets chill and fuck:)
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14833
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-19 19:31:04

Where are the single and horny guys?
PurpleUser
PurpleUser - Re: Weekend special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 146
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-19 20:05:23
Edited: 2022-11-19 20:37:44

HAHAHAHA Miss B!!! WHAT A AD!!

On my way. I'm got all the stuff we need to "pretend" its actually a Saterdag!, cause apparently someone dies on a Monday!

Trust me, the feeling is mutual and its 'n moerse storie. Obviously everybody is making enough money causes every second WG now only sells online content, sou again, WELL DONE ON GREAT RESPRESENTATIION ON A NIGHT I TNINK, I'll make my own movie where I shoot online content and crying cause most girls are now a robot-COVID-like-beings :) :)

O ja, forgot to say, I'm in, on one condition. We must high-five ourselves for every orgasm........ no sleep if we can still feel whether we are holding glasses.

Anywhoo, its a wrap.

:Good night then all the Saterday = millionaires and a great night to all the covid-infected-punters who still thinks online is the only way!

you get and no sleep untill we have high fived the same as both our ages combined! "

Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14836
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-20 13:42:57

On 2022-11-19 20:05:23 PurpleUser said:
HAHAHAHA Miss B!!! WHAT A AD!!

On my way. I'm got all the stuff we need to "pretend" its actually a Saterdag!, cause apparently someone dies on a Monday!

Trust me, the feeling is mutual and its 'n moerse storie. Obviously everybody is making enough money causes every second WG now only sells online content, sou again, WELL DONE ON GREAT RESPRESENTATIION ON A NIGHT I TNINK, I'll make my own movie where I shoot online content and crying cause most girls are now a robot-COVID-like-beings :) :)

O ja, forgot to say, I'm in, on one condition. We must high-five ourselves for every orgasm........ no sleep if we can still feel whether we are holding glasses.

Anywhoo, its a wrap.

:Good night then all the Saterday = millionaires and a great night to all the covid-infected-punters who still thinks online is the only way!

you get and no sleep untill we have high fived the same as both our ages combined! "

Hahahahaha you are crazy,okay when are you bringing that dick to me?it looks like you were struggling to sleep yesterday.sorry i had an early sleep,since i was going to be destroyed today.hahaha iyoo i tapped out,the whole of me hahahaha.i had more than 7 orgasms,at some point my heart stopped beating hahahahahaha
Miss Barbie Doll
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14837
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-20 15:44:16
Edited: 2022-11-20 15:45:21

On 2022-11-18 11:53:56 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Sunday is sold,i will only take 1 person in the evening after i have rested hehehehe.because im going to be destroyed:)

I am now back to my senses hahaha,i am available to take bookings from 16:30:))

My fucking sleepover booking has been cancelled,so if anyone is available this evening to challenge my horniness.please contact me hehehe

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.