Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Beautiful Busty Gabby
Re: Beautiful Busty Gabby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4626
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-28 20:31:58

On 2022-11-28 13:14:57 Vrik said:
So when Checkers or Ford or whatever brand markets something which is not quite true, you should not say anything?

.....meaning in this case?

RB.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Beautiful Busty Gabby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10857
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 05:59:26
Edited: 2022-11-29 06:06:17

On 2022-11-28 11:33:55 JackParrow69 said:
On 2022-11-28 10:03:03 Arhwen said:

@JP69( looks like you need a good 69!

Mmm, you making me reminisce about our 69. Damn your BJ skills were good but then so we're mine from your response to it. Massage was sensual as fuck as fuck too. Don't worry, I still recommend you because unlike on the forum, your words and moans during a massage are (at least we're) sweet, sexy, and sensual as hell. Such a turn on. Wish that tone continued on the forum like it used to.

JP69

Wow I don't know if I should be flattered or flabbergasted by this post but what I do know is that you do always pick on the ladies for her pricing and that is what it is, not cool.

Anyway thanks for the compliment still does not exempt you from being a 1st class keyboard warrior :(:(:(

Anyway ever thought that because the lady is available now is because her rates are higher than normal and she has to be on available now more than others to show people that she is.

Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10858
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 06:03:53

So when Checkers or Ford or whatever brand markets something which is not quite true, you should not say anything?

Except for 1 thing this is not Checkers or Ford. Have you ever booked the lady that you can say for certain that ladies marketing strategies are not true?

Some morons think that me leaving the industry for a year was a marketing strategy who leaves for a year for the sake of marketing? Kill their own income for a year?

Unless you can prove it you have no leg to stand on.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Beautiful Busty Gabby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 431
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-29 08:23:11

On 2022-11-29 05:59:26 Arhwen said:

Wow I don't know if I should be flattered or flabbergasted by this post but what I do know is that you do always pick on the ladies for her pricing and that is what it is, not cool.

Anyway thanks for the compliment still does not exempt you from being a 1st class keyboard warrior :(:(:(

Anyway ever thought that because the lady is available now is because her rates are higher than normal and she has to be on available now more than others to show people that she is.

Anyway anyway...

The way you acting like she doesn't pick on any punter or wg that pays or charges less, lol

Sorry, not sorry for just calling out the false marketing value proposition. Not sorry for the tone either, she uses the same.

JP69
Arhwen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10864
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 08:32:02

On 2022-11-29 08:23:11 JackParrow69 said:

Anyway anyway...

The way you acting like she doesn't pick on any punter or wg that pays or charges less, lol

Sorry, not sorry for just calling out the false marketing value proposition. Not sorry for the tone either, she uses the same.

JP69

I can not say that I may have seen this, unless we may have both see the same post but interpreted it differently that too could be it?

Beautiful Busty British Gabby
Beautiful Busty British Gabby - Re: Beautiful Busty Gabby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 08:36:38

On 2022-11-28 08:10:19 JackParrow69 said:
On 2022-11-26 08:24:48 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said: Available, saterday and Sunday.
Lets do a super Black Friday special. Not often but happy to do this once off special. Let go boys

I guess the 2 clients a week exclusivity thing went out the window. You were literally on available now since Wednesday to Friday the the whole day from 7am, some days earlier and now Saturday and Sunday too. Sounds like the formula you keep trying to sell to other wgs is definitely working for you, lol.

Don't worry, I wasn't looking for anotherwg, not you but you just kept appearing there so I noticed.

JP69

Just because I have either blocked you or you have never been able to pay my rates .... you get upset .

If I have a super special it would still be 2 gents little man.
Therefore it would be 2 lucky guys. And my special rates R2000 from R3000.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1184
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 08:40:58
Edited: 2022-11-29 09:04:51

On 2022-11-28 08:10:19 JackParrow69 said:
On 2022-11-26 08:24:48 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said: Available, saterday and Sunday.
Lets do a super Black Friday special. Not often but happy to do this once off special. Let go boys

I guess the 2 clients a week exclusivity thing went out the window. You were literally on available now since Wednesday to Friday the the whole day from 7am, some days earlier and now Saturday and Sunday too. Sounds like the formula you keep trying to sell to other wgs is definitely working for you, lol.

Don't worry, I wasn't looking for anotherwg, not you but you just kept appearing there so I noticed.

JP69

Just because I have either blocked you or you have never been able to pay my rates .... you get upset .

Of course people must say what they like. But first phone ... then the man would know it's still 2 clients per week.
At 2000 not 3000. That's my special.
Doesnt mean I will get the two clients .

If not I will post until I reach 2 clients .

In between that answer calls whilst being productive in my other work.

I don't sit around waiting for a call.

It's always the budget guys that complain
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: Beautiful Busty Gabby
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2322
View Profile
Posted: 2022-11-29 08:41:25

On 2022-11-29 08:36:38 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:
On 2022-11-28 08:10:19 JackParrow69 said: On 2022-11-26 08:24:48 Beautiful Busty British Gabby said:.

This woman oozes class, can't wait to have my booking
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1185
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 08:50:52
Edited: 2022-11-29 09:11:54

On 2022-11-29 05:59:26 Arhwen said:
On 2022-11-28 11:33:55 JackParrow69 said: On 2022-11-28 10:03:03 Arhwen said:

@JP69( looks like you need a good 69!

Mmm, you making me reminisce about our 69. Damn your BJ skills were good but then so we're mine from your response to it. Massage was sensual as fuck as fuck too. Don't worry, I still recommend you because unlike on the forum, your words and moans during a massage are (at least we're) sweet, sexy, and sensual as hell. Such a turn on. Wish that tone continued on the forum like it used to.

JP69

Arhwen
Thank you for your comments I really do appreciate your words.
I find its the ones that hate the fact I only see 2 gent and my rate is out of their budget.

At my rate sometimes I only see 1.
I am always available to chat to gents. Doesn't mean I can see them.

As once I have reached 2 that's it until the next week.

Don't know why this guy has to keep on moaning.
Doesn't make sense to attack. Bully someone he has neve booked.

I lost my daughter last year. Her death changed my life forever, there are days many I cannot work just from heartbreak.

Since her tragic untimely senseless early death.

I only see 1 or 2 gents now I hope this answers all your unkind bullying messages.

Mr JP69
Vik and
Jacksparrow

Please don't attack a women, when you have no idea the loss in her life that prevents her being able to see only 2 gents.
I wouldn't wise it on any one the lose of a child.

Thank you again Arhwen , Russian Bridgette
Sending big hugs to you both.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Beautiful Busty Gabby
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4629
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-11-29 10:39:26
Edited: 2022-11-29 10:42:45

Dear Gabby

First

Profuse Apologies go to u as the OP of this thread for derailing it...and no apology to anybody else who may read it and be of the opinion that I am.

All I ask is Gabby to excuse my candid distaste of many comments posted on the forum from time to time.

Reading ur responses dear Gabby...is painful.

It proves the existence of short sightedness , the shallow thinkers those that know not to relate or imagine a truth different than that of their own self-centredness .

It proves that idiotic belief of those that are of the opinion that SP's are nothing more than vessels for a wank off, a cock suck, a fuck fest.

The SP...She has no past, she has no future, she is nothing more than the space she has been found in for the pleasure of a lusty horny Gent....Almighty imagine she may have a degree or two?!?!?....not a chance she may be educated.

She is an emotionless zombie, who has no common sense or any rights when it comes to opinion sharing, entrepreneurial judgement that suits that SP and,should she be feisty in character or personality, then she will not be favored by those suffering from a patriarchal ego.

That belief that if u are in a sensual space u must be desperate, stupid and a failure.

Why else are u there???...

I am so sorry Gabby....so so sorry that u had to go thru tragedy no mother or father should.

I am so so sorry that u have had to share ur tragedy on a thread as such.

I am so sorry that fucknuts on this forum still don't get what it means to have a debate within the boundaries of discussion instead of personal attacks.

I thank u for ur thanks

BUT

A very small gesture from my part to point out that many an SP could teach MANY a punter a few tricks in the entrepreneurial space....they may believe it or not.

Keep strong.

All my strength and courage I send u.

L.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.