Navigation
Boerepompie
Boerepompie - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 457
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 10:08:37

All of the best Ziske. I am one of the punters that unfortunately never got the privilege to meet you, but I always liked the way you communicated on the forum,and then also the lovely photoshoots.
As already mentioned in the posts, you will not be forgotten. All of the best and I know you will be successful with your next chapter in life.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 12784
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 10:19:53
Edited: 2022-12-30 10:21:42

Enjoy your new season in life Ziske. Glad I had the opportunity and privilege to visit you a couple of times, always most enjoyable xxx
jasimo
jasimo - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 996
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 14:28:38

May the sun always smile at you, the wind be in your sails.......

Wishing you all the best ahead and thanking you for the memories you leave me with for they will be cherished and remembered fondly.....
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4955
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-30 15:17:34

Dear Ziske

Blessed and bright be your journey forward, big in its adventure and successful in its novelty and rewards.

Go well.

RB.
Ziske Le Roux
Ziske Le Roux - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5829
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-30 19:14:13

@boerepompie it was a pity we never met, but thank you very much for the message xxx

@BOOBS my stoutgat, the fond memories we made. From socials, to a house in Valhalla Centurion, you will be remembered xxx

@Jasimo, always a wise and yes handsome soul. Thank you for memories made I agree it will be treasured xxx

@Russian Bridgitte I have not had the privelege to meet you, but I enjoyed reading your erotic novels on the purple pages. Thank you for the message, it is much appreciated xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories ....
Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories ....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2022-12-30 19:32:13

Interesting read, thank you Ziske.

A wise man once said," I never let my schooling interfere with my education", and indeed, I have inadvertently learned so much from my secret life as a punter and the purple world too.

Got me thinking about starting a thread asking both punters and wgs to share what they learned in the world of purple.
Ziske Le Roux
Ziske Le Roux - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5830
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-30 19:38:37

On 2022-12-30 19:32:13 berserker said:
Interesting read, thank you Ziske.

A wise man once said," I never let my schooling interfere with my education", and indeed, I have inadvertently learned so much from my secret life as a punter and the purple world too.

Got me thinking about starting a thread asking both punters and wgs to share what they learned in the world of purple.

Most welcome sweetcakes, one never really stops to take a moment and reflect :)

I felt I needed to share what I learnt and experienced in my time, that's the one thing I can take with me xxx
golf123
golf123 - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-30 19:46:43

Hi, I've never been with Ziske, did see her once at a social in Midrand many years back when she was working with other ladies.
See is drop dead gorgeous but we did not align unfortunately.
I did follow all her posts and she is always positive and encouraging which takes a lot today with all the stresses of life.
Just wishing you all the best with your decision Ziske and maybe one day we may meet, take care then.
Jess @ Broadway
Jess @ Broadway - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2022-12-30 19:49:46

Ziske

It is so sad to see you go. I wish you all the best on your journey.

Thank you for all your contributions to the forum and your positive energy didn't go unnoticed.

Mag jy al jou drome oorleef! Ons gaan jou mis.
pta_shagger
pta_shagger - Re: Ziske: A Decade of Memories....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2022-12-31 00:04:01

Hi Ziske

I'm disappointed to lose out on the opportunity to visit you, I have engaged with you once or twice in the past over PM's about rates and services, but I never found the time to make a booking.

Now I will not have the privilege to play with your sexy feet! ;-)

I know that if I had made a booking, I would have had an awesome time with you, thank you for always being so friendly.

Whatever the next phase in your life is, may you be blessed and find happiness!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.