Navigation
Jess @ Broadway
Jess @ Broadway - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 189
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 13:33:42

Gavinf007

Thank you for sharing your experience. Where I work, fees and services are stated upfront on the phone.

Massage only rates, and massage with fh ending or massage and gfe.

When you make a booking in future, at any venue tell them your needs upfront. This will ensure you get what you want without pushing boundaries you may not be aware of.

Some massage girls will allow oral on them when it's discussed before hand and they have a choice.

Venues who book clients with girls willy nilly and leave the girl to deal with the clients disappointment are at fault. These girls suffer mentally when they do things they are not comfortable with.

Yes, it might make your search a little more difficult, but you will be more satisfied in the end when you have a booking with someone who was happy to offer you what you needed.

I also feel there is a line in this industry no one wants to cross. This is a silent killer of the joy we experience in our work.

We need to be honest about what makes us feel violated. We need to state openly what our boundaries are and not feel afraid of rejection because of it.

I mean this both ways. Be open about what you want. Don't just accept a service where a venue makes the booking because the girls don't know what the client requested. Specifically ask for what you require and even ask to chat to the girl yourself.

Then, there will be no surprise of extra charges etc.

I myself offer extras, but I want a choice in the matter so I negotiate it in the room upon building a connection with the person. I check their hygiene, and level of respect. I make sure the experience will be good for both parties. Also, I only do it if a client asks. I don't openly offer it or bring out a menu.

I don't allow myself to be objectified, and if a person makes me feel this way I will not host them. This is why communication is so important, before and during.
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 190
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 13:37:16

I am sorry I missed you, but I am around for 2023 so please try again.
boggle1
boggle1 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 14:47:35

On 2023-01-06 12:21:02 Jess @ Broadway said:
On 2023-01-06 12:09:36 Potatoejetguy said: On 2023-01-05 11:34:06 Jess @ Broadway said: Hello Gentlemen.

I want to hear from you guys please. I have been around these pages for approximately 20 years on and off. I started as a sensual masseuse way back .

Hi Jess, so you were 15 years old back then ?

Yes.

Back then, venues didn't care about you or your age and lied to Esa to get you an ad.

Hahaha! This is the best response to the age-math questions which always pop up.
xanthropus
xanthropus - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 20
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 15:40:02

I loved a good old fashioned sensual massage, but not just a normal massage with a quick wank at the end.
When a normal massage is interspersed with fondling of my balls between my legs while face down, and drizzling oil down my butt Crack for some credit card swipes, I'm in heaven, often better than full house.
If prostate massage is offered, all the better.
And some heavy breathing in my ear drives me wild!
I never book a straight up massage and then try and angle for extras unless offered, that just seems a bit presumptuous!
A well crafted teasing hand job to finish can be amazing, when the lady can keep you on edge for a while and often beats full house too.
That said, a slow teasing owo ending is probably the ultimate, but not necessary.
I do also occasionally go for kinky options too, bdsm, greek, strapon etc. Variety is the spice of life.
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 192
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 15:56:50

On 2023-01-06 15:40:02 xanthropus said:
I loved a good old fashioned sensual massage, but not just a normal massage with a quick wank at the end.
When a normal massage is interspersed with fondling of my balls between my legs while face down, and drizzling oil down my butt Crack for some credit card swipes, I'm in heaven, often better than full house.
If prostate massage is offered, all the better.
And some heavy breathing in my ear drives me wild!
I never book a straight up massage and then try and angle for extras unless offered, that just seems a bit presumptuous!
A well crafted teasing hand job to finish can be amazing, when the lady can keep you on edge for a while and often beats full house too.
That said, a slow teasing owo ending is probably the ultimate, but not necessary.
I do also occasionally go for kinky options too, bdsm, greek, strapon etc. Variety is the spice of life.

I agree. I think there are sensual massage ladies who weren't trained properly, or just don't care about service.

It's not supposed to be a rub and tug. More an exploration of the other senses one has hidden in his body.
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 193
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 16:00:07

On 2023-01-06 14:47:35 boggle1 said:
On 2023-01-06 12:21:02 Jess @ Broadway said: On 2023-01-06 12:09:36 Potatoejetguy said: On 2023-01-05 11:34:06 Jess @ Broadway said: Hello Gentlemen.

I want to hear from you guys please. I have been around these pages for approximately 20 years on and off. I started as a sensual masseuse way back .

Hi Jess, so you were 15 years old back then ?

Yes.

Back then, venues didn't care about you or your age and lied to Esa to get you an ad.

Hahaha! This is the best response to the age-math questions which always pop up.

Lol, well it is true.
martinm
martinm - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2245
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 17:25:16

Am interested about the no over 55 rule which basically rules me out - what is the rationale? Cheers. A
Fleetwood
Fleetwood - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 18:19:42

On 2023-01-05 22:40:25 sircumsized said:
Pity about the 55 rule that you have. It intrigues me actually you can get a 60 year in great shape and a 30 year old in terrible shape but your body your rules I respect it but dont resonate with it .

@Jess, care to comment on this post which you perhaps might have missed...I for one fall in this category and it certainly intrigues me as well. Thanking you in anticipation.
Jynx24
Jynx24 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 451
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 18:36:12

I enjoy a sensual massage, but with Jess, I will have to upgrade to GFE, if it is possible
StaalBurger48
StaalBurger48 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 672
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-06 19:07:13

What an awesome thread!
So personally I love a good sensual massage. The problem I have is that pretty much most MG's I've been with have absolutely no clue. They will tell you they are a registered expert in some ancient forgotten Eastern art that will make you see the baby jesus but what you actually get is a listless rub and a boring tug. There were some mind blowing exceptions yes, and I detest generalising, but this is why I rarely visit a girl that does not offer FH as part of her services.
That, and being with a goddess of a girl ( like the OP seems to be) and not getting carnal with her seems so damn frustrating doesn't it? :)

These days I visit "massage only" girls if I need a specific "sport" related treatment, but that being said, I'm 100% sure that there are plenty of ladies out there that can change my mind.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.