Navigation
Jess @ Broadway
Jess @ Broadway - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 19:49:22

I kind of feel like I am put on the spot here, but I will try my best to clarify this.

The age limit was put in place because of difficult, disrespectful and rude older gents who made me feel objectified. (Maybe it was an unlucky year)

The last year, I have had so many bad experiences with older gents that the easiest way for me to filter them out was to put an age limit in place.

I have had a few messages asking me why I have this in place. I have responded with the same as above. I now feel it was rather impulsive to put the limit up, but at the time I really wasn't up to handling disrespectful clients.

I do understand that it's unfair to the good guys, and I am still figuring out how to deal with this other than having a discrimination badge on my profile. I don't wish to offend anyone, or to think I am better, or that anyone's money isn't good enough.

I had to protect myself mentally and that seemed to be the solution. I have now realized that it is not. I am only human and I make mistakes too.

I have a few amazing older men, but they are overshadowed by the many who have disregarded my right for common decency and respect.

Please be patient with me while I figure out another way to filter out the difficult ones.

Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 198
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-06 19:52:12

On 2023-01-06 19:07:13 StaalBurger48 said:
What an awesome thread!
So personally I love a good sensual massage. The problem I have is that pretty much most MG's I've been with have absolutely no clue. They will tell you they are a registered expert in some ancient forgotten Eastern art that will make you see the baby jesus but what you actually get is a listless rub and a boring tug. There were some mind blowing exceptions yes, and I detest generalising, but this is why I rarely visit a girl that does not offer FH as part of her services.
That, and being with a goddess of a girl ( like the OP seems to be) and not getting carnal with her seems so damn frustrating doesn't it? :)

These days I visit "massage only" girls if I need a specific "sport" related treatment, but that being said, I'm 100% sure that there are plenty of ladies out there that can change my mind.

If the stars align and you happen to have another sports injury, please come visit and see if I can awaken that ancient art lol
Pantser
Pantser - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 124
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 09:33:29

15 Years old huh!! Highly illegal minor. First thing that comes to mind is that punters can go to jail for rape, indecent assault and what more. How is this possible on ESA, it boggles my mind???
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-01-07 09:36:45

On 2023-01-07 09:33:29 Pantser said:
15 Years old huh!! Highly illegal minor. First thing that comes to mind is that punters can go to jail for rape, indecent assault and what more. How is this possible on ESA, it boggles my mind???

Get over it bud ffs this was years ago and this is reality or are you just so ignorant
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-01-07 09:39:40

I enjoy sensual massage but with OWO, the body slides do it for me. I take the hr sometimes depending on who I go with
Pantser
Pantser - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 125
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 09:47:52

Years ago yes, does not change anything. What if you end up with an illegal 15 year old now?
Snake1983
Snake1983 - Re: Re.: Sensual massage, just sensual massage.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-07 09:59:33

I actually love the sound of a sensual massage without the toppings if I can put it that way.

Perhaps because I'm just dipping my toes in
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 205
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 10:10:07

On 2023-01-07 09:59:33 Snake1983 said:
I actually love the sound of a sensual massage without the toppings if I can put it that way.

Perhaps because I'm just dipping my toes in

You're welcome to give it a try and see if it works for you:)
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 206
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 10:11:07

On 2023-01-07 09:33:29 Pantser said:

It is not possible today. You need to provide an ID to get an ad.
Jess @ Broadway
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 207
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-07 10:18:20

Sensual massage was big in the old days, I remember doubles were the in thing. Enja was the mood that filled the rooms and incense filled the air.

It was more playful that time, today it's more of an art.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.