Navigation
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Where's the fun!!!
Where's the fun!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 682
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-16 22:22:01

I see some guys are really so comfy just laying back ND letting the SP do all the work

What happened to mutual play ,fun and pleasure

Take a little control ,sometimes mutual fun is what ignites that spark making it all so pleasurable for both parties involved and also brings on the sexual tension
#lipbitingaction
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: Where's the fun!!!
Re: Where's the fun!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 390
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-16 22:32:56

Please DM me
Littlerascal
Littlerascal - Re: Where's the fun!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 257
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-16 22:41:54

I've tried to let ladies take the lead for a change, but I always end up taking the lead because the rhythm isn't right.
Nicci
Nicci - Re: Where's the fun!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 42
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-17 05:55:39

I love it when the man takes the lead. I welcome it.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Where's the fun!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 539
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-17 08:44:49

Speaking for myself here but I have an explanation for this.

Outside of the purple world, what you're looking for is exactly what happens but as you said it's mutual, it's give and take. No money exchanges hands but I get to fuck you as you get to fuck me. I rock your world and you rock mine. I put in the effort to make it good for you so you wanna see me again and you do the same and I am most likely going to be leading the whole thing, he'll I prefer to be dominant and get turned off if I'm not in control outside the purple.

Then comes the days where I don't want to put in the effort. I just wanna lay back and relax as you say. I want to be treated without having to put in the work and that ain't gonna fly with a random chick outside that is giving it up, not for money but to be pleasured too. That's when I decide to pay for it so instead of paying in effort, I pay in cash to be pleasured where it's all about me and my pleasure, I mean why else do I want to pay for it when it can be gotten for free in the financial sense but a fair physical exchange in the actual sense?

That is the reason I punt, to lay back and be treated and have the WG take the lead and cater to me. If I'm gonna do the work for the mutual satisfaction, then I should also be getting paid for it or well it cancels off, after all a typical session with me outside is a couple hours of fucking and pleasuring the women but with a wg it's 15-20 minutes of action. Who's fits the bill for all the extra time, attention, and effort? I think that it comes down to one's the service provider and one's the receiver of said service.

As I said, speaking for myself who has other options and this just fills a small gap. For guys that have to get 100% of their action here, I sure they have things to prove to themselves by going all out on a wg to show what a good lover he is and I hope you get lot's of them and I'm sure there's a significant portion of guys who have no clue what to do to so they just have to let you take the lead and hope for the best while waiting for you to make them cum which is why they need to punt.

Punting isn't a lover situation of mutual satisfaction but a one way transaction in exchange for a service. Hope they makes sense in understanding why it is that way for some.

JP69
Sassy Samira
Sassy Samira - Re: Where's the fun!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 683
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-17 10:06:54

On 2023-01-16 22:32:56 Hotwired said:
Please DM me

Hey babe u have mail
Sassy Samira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 684
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-17 10:07:33

On 2023-01-16 22:41:54 Littlerascal said:
I've tried to let ladies take the lead for a change, but I always end up taking the lead because the rhythm isn't right.

That is why mutual play is the way !!!!
Boone786
Boone786 - Re: Where's the fun!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2023-01-17 10:13:29

If allowed and a turn on for the lady, I always start with a good proper eating of her.
Sassy Samira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 685
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-17 10:16:48

On 2023-01-17 08:44:49 JackParrow69 said:
Speaking for myself here but I have an explanation for this.

Outside of the purple world, what you're looking for is exactly what happens but as you said it's mutual, it's give and take. No money exchanges hands but I get to fuck you as you get to fuck me. I rock your world and you rock mine. I put in the effort to make it good for you so you wanna see me again and you do the same and I am most likely going to be leading the whole thing, he'll I prefer to be dominant and get turned off if I'm not in control outside the purple.

Then comes the days where I don't want to put in the effort. I just wanna lay back and relax as you say. I want to be treated without having to put in the work and that ain't gonna fly with a random chick outside that is giving it up, not for money but to be pleasured too. That's when I decide to pay for it so instead of paying in effort, I pay in cash to be pleasured where it's all about me and my pleasure, I mean why else do I want to pay for it when it can be gotten for free in the financial sense but a fair physical exchange in the actual sense?

That is the reason I punt, to lay back and be treated and have the WG take the lead and cater to me. If I'm gonna do the work for the mutual satisfaction, then I should also be getting paid for it or well it cancels off, after all a typical session with me outside is a couple hours of fucking and pleasuring the women but with a wg it's 15-20 minutes of action. Who's fits the bill for all the extra time, attention, and effort? I think that it comes down to one's the service provider and one's the receiver of said service.

As I said, speaking for myself who has other options and this just fills a small gap. For guys that have to get 100% of their action here, I sure they have things to prove to themselves by going all out on a wg to show what a good lover he is and I hope you get lot's of them and I'm sure there's a significant portion of guys who have no clue what to do to so they just have to let you take the lead and hope for the best while waiting for you to make them cum which is why they need to punt.

Punting isn't a lover situation of mutual satisfaction but a one way transaction in exchange for a service. Hope they makes sense in understanding why it is that way for some.

JP69

I hear u

This is your opinion and I respect that

But it is supposed to be about having fun ,I'm that go to girl who u can actually be yourself with ,to fulfill fantacies and bring out another side of yourself that is tamed in your everyday life

It's about exploring but also building connections!!!

Yes we are being paid as this is our way of an income but it doesn't always have to feel like a business exchange

All I'm saying is enjoy it and have fun with the moment ,dam I even became good friends with clients based on connection. But there's still boundaries

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.