Navigation
Cayla
Cayla - Re: What are your plans for the day in Centurion
Re: What are your plans for the day in Centurion
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 45
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-18 18:17:38

It doesn't help that you are mad and can't afford it babe. We have all been there.

I offer a service and that is my price.

If you can't afford it, it is okay. Move on. But please don't try and guilt trip me for my price because if I agree to that much less nor you or I will be happy

I have a house to pay and myself to keep pretty.

You seem like you could be a nice person but as I said I am a stripper and these are my prices.

JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: What are your plans for the day in Centurion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 598
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-18 18:32:41

On 2023-02-18 18:17:38 Cayla said:
It doesn't help that you are mad and can't afford it babe. We have all been there.

I offer a service and that is my price.

If you can't afford it, it is okay. Move on. But please don't try and guilt trip me for my price because if I agree to that much less nor you or I will be happy

I have a house to pay and myself to keep pretty.

You seem like you could be a nice person but as I said I am a stripper and these are my prices.

No, sorry. I don't know what it's like not be able to afford pretty much anything. Well not since for the last 20 odd years of my adult life but nice try if it makes you feel better.

Carry going and commenting on every thread now trying to get business so desperately. Wish I could say I know what that like but I don't.

JP69
Cayla
Cayla - Re: What are your plans for the day in Centurion
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 46
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-02-18 18:58:54

Not trying to get business. Most of us pay 350plus per booking for a house.

I won't budge and if it helps you excape your wife thats on you but dont try and attack me for it.

I won't bidge and no matter what you say, I know what I offer and having you trying to downgrade it wont help.

You are use to a price and so am I.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: What are your plans for the day in Centurion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 599
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-18 19:50:38

Lol, you thought I was trying to negotiate to book you. Good one but no, not with an ass like that. Can tell the joint you strip at isn't classy with talent like that.

Please don't ever ever budge on your price. Never ever okay sweetheart. It will be better for all.

JP69

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.