Navigation
Melany
Melany - Re: Review - Melany - Erasmusrand Pretoria
Re: Review - Melany - Erasmusrand Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 75
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-05 19:06:34

This review is complete rubbish. There is no feedback or detail of the services provided, venue etc. All this review is doing is putting me in a bad light.
This is obviously a fake review by someone who has a personal vendetta against me and wants to dirty my reputation and jeopardize my career. The person who created the profile, cowardly deleted the profile to cover their tracks because they know it's a false review.

I think it's truly sad that in this industry, the girls are out to get one another. I tend to keep my head down, focus on work and stay clear of forming acquaintances or causing trouble. Even so, some people will stop at nothing to see you fail. Shame on you Foxi007 (deleted), I hope you get what you deserve.
Lance Vance Project
Lance Vance Project - Re: Review - Melany - Erasmusrand Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-06 08:30:28

Can't say I find this review to be true, I've been with this lovely lady on a few occasions. Always found her to be classy and professional.
Even extended a booking once at the last minute and she was very accommodating.

With her sexy petite body and beautiful long blonde hair, not even to mention her amazing personality and sense of humour. She really takes my breath away.

Will definitely be in touch when I'm in Pretoria again
Lance Vance Project
Lance Vance Project - Re: Review - Melany - Waterkloof Pretoria
Re: Review - Melany - Waterkloof Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-06 08:40:52

Name: Melany

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof

Full Profile: [View Melany's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Really enjoy Melany’s company, she’s always a first choice when I’m in town

Hope to be in Pretoria end of this month babe, you will definitely be seeing me again and I’m counting the days

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Lance Vance Project built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Review - Melany - Erasmusrand Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11674
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-04-06 09:58:59

On 2023-04-06 08:30:28 Lance Vance Project said:
Can't say I find this review to be true, I've been with this lovely lady on a few occasions. Always found her to be classy and professional.
Even extended a booking once at the last minute and she was very accommodating.

With her sexy petite body and beautiful long blonde hair, not even to mention her amazing personality and sense of humour. She really takes my breath away.

Will definitely be in touch when I'm in Pretoria again

It clearly was malicious. Nothing about the venue, the service, personality or anything was mentioned just plain slander a genuine review would have both positive and negatives about the treatment and time spent with the lady. Even the scoring doesn't make sense she got 5/5 for personal hygiene isn't that contradictory to her having gone down hill. When one is on a downward spiral they let themselves go too.

As for body rating WTF.

My guess is that it is either the venue owner of the last place she works at or a jealous or disgruntled Wg.

Either way that review should be taken with a pintch of salt.

@ Melany smile and wave you must be doing something right for people to stoop so low to try and discredit you.
Kommerq
Kommerq - Re: Review - Melany - Erasmusrand Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1599
View Profile
Posted: 2023-06-06 07:46:01

And then the profile was deleted fir fear of being exposed, very likely another lady being a BOX
Hugo59934
Hugo59934 - Re: Review - Melany - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Melany - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-25 10:39:03

Area: Waterkloof Glen

I made a booking for today WELL in advance and drove 40km to see this lady. I arrived only to be shown the door by the cleaning lady as Melany was 'ill' You could have at least just let me know prior that you were not feeling well at least then I would not have wasted my time and petrol. Bad service to say the least. Some decency and manners would have been appreciated. I'll rather go somewhere else thank you....

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Hugo59934
Hugo59934 - Re: Review - Melany - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 14
View Profile
Posted: 2023-08-27 18:43:40

Following my review below I would like to state that Melany did call me shortly after I left on Friday and she did apologize to me for not being able to make the appointment due to legitimate health reasons. This was unfortunately after I posted the initial review as I was angry and did so in the heat of the moment. We re scheduled and I met her where she again apologized and even offered me discount for not being able to make the first booking initially. Melany is sweet,kind,adorable and she has a great personality. I was amazed by her caring nature and wonderful attitude. Her massage skills are phenominal and she is easy to talk to. I have written the previous review out of anger and I do understand now that due to health reasons she was not able to inform me that she could not make the first booking on time.I apologize for writing such a review which is not a true reflection of the wonderful and caring person that Melany really is. I can without a doubt recommend this beautiful charasmatic lady to anyone looking for a decent massage and great company and exceptional service.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Melany - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2023-08-30 09:35:14
Edited: 2023-08-30 09:35:13

Stunning lady to spend time with. Very understanding,attentive and knows what she is doing and it really shows. Very impressed.will for sure see you again....

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Shane652 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Melany - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2023-09-01 08:16:28

Beautiful lady with a charming character. She delivers good service and will most certainly see her againxxx She is attentive and very beautiful.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Shane652 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Lateralus
Lateralus - Re: Review - Melany - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2023-09-04 07:42:34

I rarely post a review, but I’ve been visiting Melany countless of times the last couple of months and she never disappoints. She is beautiful, thoughtful, caring and simply just way above the rest! I’ll see you soon Melany!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Lateralus built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.