Lanavol - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1132
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-15 19:36:27

On 2023-05-14 20:49:24 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
***QUESTION #11***
"What would you like ME to wear for YOU Leila? Do you have any specific preference?"

***MY (NAUGHTY) ANSWER*** ... I can tell you what I would like you to NOT wear for me ... underwear. MAJOR TURN ON for me if a guy goes commando.

Some of my fave regs like wearing track pants. I ask them very nicely to please wear them again on a subsequent visit - but with nothing underneath ;-)

When I meet them at the door, I could then just "rip off" and "sip off" :))))))))))))))))))))

If going commando is not your thing, tight boxers in red or black - YES PLEASE :))))))))))))))))))))

Yours Greedily,
LB69

Empress, commando mode is great, but walking from the gate to your den with an anticipatory tent in the tracksuit...? Lol
Leila B (shemale Seductress)
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 299
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-15 20:45:27

On 2023-05-15 14:26:29 Overwatch68 said:
On 2023-05-15 12:29:22 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said: On 2023-05-15 08:10:16 Overwatch68 said: I think my comment got a bit lost but I would love a hands I mouth on lesson with you

Would love to teach you a naughty trick or two when I am down in your town ;-)

Sounds like a yummy plan ;)

Yummy Yes :))))))))))))))))))))
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 300
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-15 21:03:26
Edited: 2023-05-15 21:11:07

On 2023-05-15 19:36:27 Lanavol said:
On 2023-05-14 20:49:24 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said: ***QUESTION #11***
"What would you like ME to wear for YOU Leila? Do you have any specific preference?"

***MY (NAUGHTY) ANSWER*** ... I can tell you what I would like you to NOT wear for me ... underwear. MAJOR TURN ON for me if a guy goes commando.

Some of my fave regs like wearing track pants. I ask them very nicely to please wear them again on a subsequent visit - but with nothing underneath ;-)

When I meet them at the door, I could then just "rip off" and "sip off" :))))))))))))))))))))

If going commando is not your thing, tight boxers in red or black - YES PLEASE :))))))))))))))))))))

Yours Greedily,
LB69

Empress, commando mode is great, but walking from the gate to your den with an anticipatory tent in the tracksuit...? Lol

I'm very good with tents actually. Growing up on the coast, we used to go camping by the sea during holidays.

I loved getting involved with the erection of tents. Fitting the pipes together, hammering the pegs into the ground. I was always enthusiastic when it came to tent erections.

Little did I know how well accomplished I was destined to becum at tent erections of the naughty kind ...

Your tent will be well taken care of by me. You'll eagerly take the (less than 10m walk) from your vehicle (parked in ultra safe/discreet/covered parking) to my patio. Things/peeps have gone down on that patio ;-)

Soooo ... would my s/expertise with tents make me an atTENTive lover?.. hehehe ... (I do try)

Yours Pleasurably,
LB69

Lanavol
Lanavol - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1137
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-15 23:15:12

Erection of tent, that's ok.

I'm talking about the tent of erection here :-) perhaps with a little glistening wet spot at the tip....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 301
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-16 10:25:24
Edited: 2023-05-16 10:31:29

On 2023-05-15 23:15:12 Lanavol said:
Erection of tent, that's ok.

I'm talking about the tent of erection here :-) perhaps with a little glistening wet spot at the tip....

Three-man tent?...
sleeps 3 ... Johny Johnson and the twins :-p
786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1811
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-16 14:59:40

I prefer 1 man tent , leave the bags outside LMFSAO
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 302
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-17 19:40:13
Edited: 2023-05-17 19:50:40

***MY FAVOURITE REVIEW OF ALL TIME***

" All has been said..
Leila B is the Empress of Dark Desire.
Immaculate, reserved initially but a tornado once she has sized you up.
Her eyes look into you and bullshit is not an option, just doesn't work.
The more intellectual energy you have the better you're going to be ..well...fucked.
Gorgeous, flawless in human terms, obliging as per your desires, known to pry out the other desires you did not voice but wanted to ..and feed off them.
You wake up in the morning next to her - she has already taken care of looking just as good and immaculate as the night before.
Conversation is not for the Duh man. Be sharp and prepared.
Apart from no kissing (she can break that rule at her and only her discretion) and safe sexual practice, nothing is a taboo.
You want to be top? You're in the right n tight place. You want to be bottom? You found your top. You wish to be a slave? Your master is here...and so it goes.
Beautiful, intellectual, at the same time foot loose, fancy free and wild but always on point.
She knows you after a few minutes, even if you've never met before.
Be genuine and let go. She'll take it from there.
I woke up next her to find the same immaculate trans woman I went to bed with. She takes the time to ensure that. Whether you just want a relaxing cup of coffee with good conversation or a sensual or assertive fuck in the morning, Leila B will know from the moment you open your eyes.
No, I am not her pimp.
I'm just the dude that was lucky to end up with The Empress. And had the honour of baptising her.
Leila B is not just a fuck though she will make it happen if that's what you want.
But if you want to be immersed in a world of intellect AND debauchery - this is the trans girl you masturbated to.
No, not perfect, not the ass ripper you may have dreamed about, but you will leave wistfully wanting more the moment you're in your car....
Leila B, thank you for a decade of being a benchmark and my gold standard, I wish I could have the experience more often!
Ci vediamo dopo!
Respect."

Thank You LANAVOL. I couldn't have written a better review even if I tried. You are a wordsmith par excellence. *EMPRESSED*

Prospective clients, there you have it ... me (LeilaB) in a nutshell ... xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 303
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-24 18:44:40
Edited: 2023-05-24 18:55:24

***O _ _ y F@#$***

I have been advised by some of my (misinformed) clients to join the O.F. platform. "You could make so much money!"

Well, as discussed in the video linked below, this is not the case at all, unfortunately. As the saying goes, "if it looks too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true."

The YouTuber in the video linked is the Beautiful BLAIR WHITE. Trans women don't come more good looking than this well-known trans personality (very EVA LONGORIA-esque) She is very unpopular amongst a large part of the trans community, due to her "conservative", "right wing" stance and opinions. I suppose that we are all entitled to our own opinions.

m.youtube.com/watch
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-24 18:46:08
Edited: 2023-05-24 18:47:54

Double Post
9cloud9
9cloud9 - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 253
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-24 21:41:35

BRILLIANT as always Sweetheart.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.