Leila B (shemale Seductress)
Leila B (shemale Seductress) - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 384
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-06 19:28:52

On 2023-11-06 06:29:28 Claudia Gentlemens Delight said:

LEO: Leo, Leo, Leo. The Royalty of the Zodiac. I love my Leos and my Leos love me. If you love what the Leo loves in bed - house on f****g fire! I have had the Pleasure of the company of many Lions (and a few Lionesses)

Beautiful Leila, I truly enjoyed this read (* . *)

The Leo can *never* run out of sexy things to try in the bedroom, because of our playful and extremely creative nature.
...And whatever we do, we do well, not necessarily because of skill, but more because of our extreme Passion, haha!!

Many, many hugs
CGD
[/QUOTE]

Hi Lovely Leo :-)

You Leos are very playful and highly creative in and out of the boudoir. I love to bask in the warmth of the company of Leos :-)

Hugs and kisses
Kanniwaggi
Kanniwaggi - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-12 17:43:51

Which shemale of eastern origin has the biggest member in your experience?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 385
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-13 21:32:12

***THINKING ALOUD***

If only this thread had a "clicks counter" (not CLICKS the chain store ... lol). A "clicks counter" like ESA has on advertisers' profiles. This TTBT would be click-city!

Thanks for all the Positive feedback from you Generous Gents and Lovely Ladies :-)

I Appreciate your Appreciation ... xxx
Jess
Jess - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1534
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-13 22:04:33

You are truly something to behold Leila B. Your beauty, your poise, your mind and your manner. I love and admire!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 388
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 00:07:09

On 2023-11-13 22:04:33 Jess said:
You are truly something to behold Leila B. Your beauty, your poise, your mind and your manner. I love and admire!

Thank You JESS :-)

Coming from a fellow VIRGOAN, who happens to be an artist (you did mention on forum that you are also a professional artist) I am even more appreciative of your sweet words. Artists have a well-developed sense of aesthetics ;-)

Much Appreciated Lovely JESS ... xxx
Jess
Jess - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1536
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-14 07:22:52

Aaaw see. I can't not love you :) much love >
9cloud9
9cloud9 - Re: TRANS TITBITS
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 306
View Profile
Posted: 2023-11-18 23:15:52

On 2023-11-13 21:32:12 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said:
***THINKING ALOUD***

If only this thread had a "clicks counter" (not CLICKS the chain store ... lol). A "clicks counter" like ESA has on advertisers' profiles. This TTBT would be click-city!

Thanks for all the Positive feedback from you Generous Gents and Lovely Ladies :-)

I Appreciate your Appreciation ... xxx

An absolute pleasure. Love and enjoy this thread. It is definitely a favourite of mine. Always wait with baited breath for the next interesting post.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 389
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-19 21:54:23

On 2023-11-18 23:15:52 9cloud9 said:
On 2023-11-13 21:32:12 Leila B (shemale Seductress) said: ***THINKING ALOUD***

I Appreciate your Appreciation ... xxx An absolute pleasure. Love and enjoy this thread. It is definitely a favourite of mine. Always wait with baited breath for the next interesting post.

Thank You 9CLOUD9 ... xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 390
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-11-19 22:24:03
Edited: 2023-11-19 22:46:02

***FROM LIFTOFF TO LIMPVILLE***

One of my regs visited me recently. I welcomed him at the door in sexy lingerie, got him a fresh towel and told him that I'd get us some beverages while he freshened up.

As he emerged from his shower, towel around his waist, I was reclining seductively on the bed in my black lace teddiette, fishnet stockings and high heels.

I handed him his drinksicle, then ripped his towel off and watched him go from "semi" to throbbing liftoff. I kissed him (not on the lips) to show him my appreciation.

Before I could allow him to reciprocate, his phone rang.
"Excuse me, I have to take this call", he said.
It was a woman's voice on the phone.We professional playmates know to be as quiet as a mouse when our guests attend to their calls.

He disappeared into the bathroom with his delectable "liftoff". When he emerged after call, he was as limp as a screaming queen's wrists.
"That chick on the phone was probably not so hot ," I said looking at his now deflated appendage.
"That was my wife," he replied.
Oops. Decided to do my best work ever and rather shut up till after the culmination of our tryst ... lol

*Note to self*
Keep snarky remarks to yourself during playdates.

Yours sheepishly,
LB69
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-03 21:17:28
Edited: 2023-12-03 22:17:02

***YOU RED-BUTTONED ME!***

So it would seem that it's actually a term used when someone rejects your call ...

I know the term, "being red-pilled". That is when you reject the main stream narrative. Think MORPHEUS from THE MATRIX ... "You take the blue pill, the story ends. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes ... "

I've "blue-pilled" (THAT blue pill) many Gents (and myself) when doing overnights or extended sessions ... Heehee. Reminds me of that joke ... "This is not the fucking Matrix! Take the blue pill!" ... LMAO

Recently, I had a rather handsome Leo book me, and after some fun and games, he told me that I had "red-buttoned" him a few nights previously. I apologised sincerely to him and explained that I was probably "entertaining", and might have forgotten to put phone on silent, so I pressed red button so as not to interrupt the flow of the session.

The only other reasons for me "red-buttoning" is when someone calls from a landline, 087 number, 010 number or a number with a business name showing. My advert states that I do not accept those. Anonymous calls are automatically rejected by my phone.

I always ignore text messages (sms) if I do not know the sender. WhatsApp? No way. I'll go stir crazy with all the pests who will then start harassing me.

Something to bear in mind - if you call and call continuously, asking the same questions over and over again, I will "red flag" your number, just so you know.

Yours REDdily,
LB69

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.