Navigation
Slow Rider
Slow Rider - Content on special
Content on special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2024-01-26 22:05:15

Don't you just love how content is always on special.. get a R 100 off when you mention the special.. we spending between R 3k a week.. what special is that
Sensual Chanel
Sensual Chanel - Re: Content on special
Re: Content on special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 656
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 07:10:11

@slow Rider once again you trying to stir shit. Geez man. I have to hand it to you. Well done for not giving up and for pushing through. Luckily most people here can see through the bullshit.

Now we all know this post is directed at me. Let me explain something to you in the nicest way as possible without being rude.....

How many times a month I put my content on special is my business. If you don't like it move along or scroll past.

Regarding the R100 off a booking. You asking what kind of a special that is.....

I am already charging R600 for 30 minutes and R800 for a hour. My normal fees.

I have learned just when i started this business that specials works both for the punter and the SP. Whether it is R50 off or R100. A special is still a special, for you it might not be a special but for someone else it could be.

There i said it. Nothing I can do about your snotty comments on some of the threads where I was recommended or a post like this.

Point is. If you don't like the R100 off a booking or the content special then simply scroll past and let us do what we do best.

Now have yourself a super weekend xxx

Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Content on special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12822
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 07:35:13

Nicely said lovely lady...

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Content on special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12772
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 08:02:47

On 2024-01-27 07:10:11 Sensual Chanel said:
@slow Rider once again you trying to stir shit. Geez man. I have to hand it to you. Well done for not giving up and for pushing through. Luckily most people here can see through the bullshit.

Now we all know this post is directed at me. Let me explain something to you in the nicest way as possible without being rude.....

How many times a month I put my content on special is my business. If you don't like it move along or scroll past.

Regarding the R100 off a booking. You asking what kind of a special that is.....

I have learned just when i started this business that specials works both for the punter and the SP. Whether it is R50 off or R100. A special is still a special, for you it might not be a special but for someone else it could be.

There i said it. Nothing I can do about your snotty comments on some of the threads where I was recommended or a post like this.

Point is. If you don't like the R100 off a booking or the content special then simply scroll past and let us do what we do best.

Beautifully put
Sharlyn
Sharlyn - Re: Content on special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 548
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 08:04:16

Good morning I am dealing this thread. Chanie........... I loooooove your new shoot angel freakishly sexy.
Sensual Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 657
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 08:05:24

On 2024-01-27 07:35:13 Kaycee said:
Nicely said lovely lady...

I just had to say my say. Rant over.
Sensual Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 658
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 08:06:13

On 2024-01-27 08:04:16 Sharlyn said:
Good morning I am dealing this thread. Chanie........... I loooooove your new shoot angel freakishly sexy.

good morning sexy lady. Thank you so much for the compliment xxx
Sensual Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 659
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 08:08:42

On 2024-01-27 08:02:47 Arhwen said:
On 2024-01-27 07:10:11 Sensual Chanel said: @slow Rider once again you trying to stir shit. Geez man. I have to hand it to you. Well done for not giving up and for pushing through. Luckily most people here can see through the bullshit.

Beautifully put

xxx
Mila
Mila - Re: Content on special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 560
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 08:11:36

Chanel I agree with you babes
If they don't like the special/promotion....move on... There are ppl that love our content... If they go online to some of the sites where you pay in dollars for our content or, they have to buy tokens on a site to buy or see us perform live, they will pay double what we charge or more...

You do you girlie
Love your new shoot btw

Hugs Mila
Sensual Chanel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 660
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-27 08:15:55

On 2024-01-27 08:11:36 Mila said:
Chanel I agree with you babes
If they don't like the special/promotion....move on... There are ppl that love our content... If they go online to some of the sites where you pay in dollars for our content or, they have to buy tokens on a site to buy or see us perform live, they will pay double what we charge or more...

You do you girlie
Love your new shoot btw

Hugs Mila

Exactly my point Mila. I can't even begin to explain how many bookings I had from selling content. They obviously liked it and then decided to come and book. Yeah content might not be for everyone but there are a huge amount of guys who buys content. Thank you for the compliment Mila xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.