Navigation
Monika
Monika - Re: Ladies,our turn
Re: Ladies,our turn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 153
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-06 15:27:01

If only player was still punting. Oh I do miss him. My other punters are not soo active on the forum so it would be pointless to list them.
Derek4069
Derek4069 - Re: Ladies,our turn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-06 17:11:24
Edited: 2016-01-06 17:20:32

So in summary, if your name is not listed you;
A. Have a too small wallet,
B. A rude bastert,
C. An ugly bastert

Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: Ladies,our turn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3395
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-06 18:35:45

On 2016-01-06 17:11:24 Derek4069 said:
So in summary, if your name is not listed you;
B. A rude bastert,
C. An ugly bastert

None of the above.
Their judgement is based solely on those they have met in person.

Unless, unless punters upload their photos which would be visible alongside all our posts.

The lady can then decide who is a worthy votary of her charms.
Bookings strictly via ESA PM.
le roux
le roux - Re: Ladies,our turn
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 136
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-07 08:31:08

@Ben, there is an option D

Your love making skills are of such sublime quality that they have brought the lady to a level of ecstasy that is beyond what she has experienced before and will ever experience again. This renders every future sexual encounter dissatisfying for the lady obviously causing a certain amount of resentment.

Well that’s my excuse and I am sticking to it!
Amy
Amy - Re: Ladies,our turn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-07 09:01:44

Its my first time posting here.This topic is very interesting to read so here is my short list. yewrev Jan15 MrT85 Adidas007 ulizjoost9 dirk1977 Charlie01 Naz and all my regulars
Naledi
Naledi - Re: Ladies,our turn
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1986
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-07 09:51:50
Edited: 2016-01-07 09:57:55

"So in summary, if your name is not listed you;
B. A rude bastert"

TRUTH.COM

@1hot.Toni majority of my clientele is black, the clients I listed are black, not that I dont want to see white clients but because I knew their names will pop up anyway...unfortunately a lot of black ladies aren't very active on the forum. They have access to our site, set themselves available, read our forum and this one but won't comment because of the way some clients use the forum as a weapon and how they tend to ridicule WGs
Flyer
Flyer - Re: Ladies,our turn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-07 09:52:27

@le roux......stick to that excuse buddy..... :-)

There is just so many users here it's just impossible to mention all.... The ladies will obviously mention the more active punters as they are fresh in memory and punt on a regular basis!!!! Some like to keep their names secret, so the ladies would not neccesaraly know them by their esa name!!! If you are not mentioned it has no connotation to your abilities or persona what so ever!!!! Anyway there is also lots of girls thats not active as well and they might be the ones calling your name!!!!

Well thats the way I see it!!!! Heheheheheheh

Safe Flying....
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Ladies,our turn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 357
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-07 10:16:38

Hell Flyer,

you know how to spoil the fun thoroughly hmm, with some simple logic?
True of course, however I think le Roux's way of thinking will be more popular! ;-)
Flyer
Flyer - Re: Ladies,our turn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 199
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-07 13:56:37

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha

You absolutely correct Chmoks!!!!!!

Safe Flying....
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Ladies,our turn
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 371
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-07 14:16:33
Edited: 2016-01-07 14:18:52

Naledi,

S'cuse me, was rereading your "...unfortunately a lot of black ladies aren't very active on the forum. They have access to our site, set themselves available, read our forum and this one but won't comment because of the way some clients use the forum as a weapon and how they tend to ridicule WGs" again.

Yeah, certain forummorons instantaneously attack bat speling, and quite frankly I'm no fan of smsspeak either, however this is not the main point I think... could it still be that whiteys generally refuse to admit they enjoy booking black girls?
Sure, exceptions to any rule, but I for one think this up to a certain extent is still the case, especially then when they also see white girls.
According to me Havata's the most prominent exception to this, the dude likes anything and has zero hangups with it, plus is a pleasure to read too! Wish there were more of his kind, these pages would look quite different I think ;-)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.