TheMuff
TheMuff - WhatsApp
WhatsApp
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 335
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 14:27:53

Good afternoon to one and all.

My question is mainly to the Ladies, but Gents feel free to add your 2c too.

What are the main reasons (some) Ladies prefer not to respond or communicate via WhatsApp?

My preferred initial comms is via a polite WhatsApp and once we've established a base, bookings are made via a follow up call should the Lady prefer that.

I'm sure Ladies might loose out on quite a chunk of business by point blank refusing/ignoring WhatsApp.
Katya
Katya - Re: WhatsApp
Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 264
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 15:16:53

I prefer to be contacted on whatsapp .,,, but I do know that some ladies prefer phone calls ,,, as it can be very difficult to get an idea of who the person is just from texting ,,, I think that punters do tend to forget that they can go and look at SPs profiles , see pictures and info about the SP whereas we have zero clue as to who is contacting us....especially if theres no profile pic and no voice... Punters are worried about their safety ,Please remember that us ladies also have to be careful.....
For me , a polite whatsapp is perfect , and you can also verify that you are indeed not a robot by sending a short voicenote......
BryceK
BryceK - Re: WhatsApp
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 477
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 15:43:13

Most girls just don't respond to WhatsApp's, then when you call, they're rude and don't want to answer questions.

WG's also need to understand that we don't want to waste time driving out and then waste money on the session with someone who is rude, or who has a list of no's. The no's which she refused to discuss beforehand.
Ms Eve
Ms Eve - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 223
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 16:18:38

I quite like being contacted on Whatsapp. Especially if you introduce yourself with a brief message on what drew you to me and what you are looking for in a session. I am then more than happy to chat to you about my services and whether or not I am able to assist with your wishlist.

I don't deal well with messages that go.. "Hi. How much?"
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1275
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 16:53:05

I remember when i started with whatsapp over 10 years ago, people said to me it won't work, that clients prefer to speak to ladies. I put my foot down and point blank started off with WhatsApp. Everything I need to say is on my WhatsApp message. My greeting to you. Your name, your age, what you require and at what time. a few people don't respond as they say i ask too many questions. I have to as I do not take calls under any circumstances. And I can read bulllshit a mile away. If you are pleasant, so am I. If you are an asshole,I block your ass instantly with no second thought. It's never my loss but a bullet I dodged.
Katya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 265
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 18:16:44

Perfectly said Yvonne , I feel the same , ,,
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1278
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 18:19:15

On 2024-07-25 18:16:44 Katya said:
Perfectly said Yvonne , I feel the same , ,,

Thank you katya. Very much appreciated.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3092
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 19:16:56

Different strokes for different folks. I prefer a straight out call, cut out the bullshit
sircumsized
sircumsized - Re: WhatsApp
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2667
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-25 20:35:51

Hush puppy
Katya
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 266
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 20:54:27
Edited: 2024-07-25 20:59:06

Shoeguy , We are not always able to answer a call of such nature ,,,,, and its not bullshit to send a polite short text enquiring about the ladies services and availability. Honestly answering 100 calls from rude and disrespectful people every day is emotionally draining and unfortunately by the time a decent polite gent calls , sometimes we are so annoyed that they get the really short end of our patience stick ...so to speak....with whatsapp I can calmly respond , apologies but It is really something to have to deal with literal wankers , literally wanking to your rates and services on a phonecall , I mean back in the day at least girls got paid for that ....now we get called and are expected to talk dirty for free...actually well , we pay quite a substantial monthly fee to advertise on the site so effectively we pay for you to enjoy our pics already....
Just send a short text it wont kill you.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.