Navigation
Fantacy Dolls
Fantacy Dolls - Re: WhatsApp
Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 551
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-26 09:09:41

Our profile says whatsapp messages only.
Reasons being.
1 I promote not just one girl
2 Easier to send pics of girls available
3 Chatting to 3 clients on whatsapp and stil have to take a call where the person is rude or just want to chat is not nice
4 Dont have to repeat and spell the adress over and over
5 Im not always in a place where i can talk freely over the phone
6 paper trail of booking time and what he is expecting etc
7 info stays on phone when he messsage again so i know exactly what he likes and dont like
8 save his number cause girls come and go so he can see pics of girls on my status when i post. That is if he saved my number too
Sooo many reasons

Kourtney B
Kourtney B - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1452
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-26 10:29:41

I prefer whatsapp messaging to calls. It's much quicker and easier. My regulars know if they are looking for me to rather whatsapp me instead of calling as I do not answer calls when i am with a client or in public.
Plankman
Plankman - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-26 10:38:16

Also prefer to open comms with a whatsapp as I (like the sp) may not be in a place to talk freely or be busy with someone when they respond. Whatsapp is also easier to get all the necessary information. Services, rates etc...
Once ready to make a booking, sometime a call just makes it a bit more relaxed when you meet in person for the first time.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5372
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-26 11:18:16

On 2024-07-25 16:18:38 Ms Eve said:
I quite like being contacted on Whatsapp. Especially if you introduce yourself with a brief message on what drew you to me and what you are looking for in a session. I am then more than happy to chat to you about my services and whether or not I am able to assist with your wishlist.

I don't deal well with messages that go.. "Hi. How much?"

All good and well.

Just a pity one can't chat directly to some of ladies plying there trade at your venue. Not sure if it is by choice, or by design. Something you might want to consider going forward, is to allow punters WA to your ladies.

Apart from that "small issue", the rest of the services and the venue are tiptop
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 184
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-26 12:00:39

On 2024-07-25 15:16:53 Katya said:
I prefer to be contacted on whatsapp .,,, but I do know that some ladies prefer phone calls ,,, as it can be very difficult to get an idea of who the person is just from texting ,,, I think that punters do tend to forget that they can go and look at SPs profiles , see pictures and info about the SP whereas we have zero clue as to who is contacting us....especially if theres no profile pic and no voice... Punters are worried about their safety ,Please remember that us ladies also have to be careful.....
For me , a polite whatsapp is perfect , and you can also verify that you are indeed not a robot by sending a short voicenote......

They could always ask for a whatsapp call before confirming, just having no whatsapp is daft
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 185
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-26 12:04:24

An important fact many miss is that from a privacy point of view Whatsapp is just much safer....especially if you are worried about scams/blackmail
Ms Eve
Ms Eve - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 227
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-26 13:59:35
Edited: 2024-07-26 14:00:51

On 2024-07-26 11:18:16 Kooni said:
On 2024-07-25 16:18:38

All good and well.

Just a pity one can't chat directly to some of ladies plying there trade at your venue. Not sure if it is by choice, or by design. Something you might want to consider going forward, is to allow punters WA to your ladies.

Apart from that "small issue", the rest of the services and the venue are tiptop

It is definitely not by design. We just have one number for booking purposes, and it is not practical having the ladies sitting with this phone chatting on Whatsapp when other clients are trying to make a booking.

Punters are more than welcome to DM a lady and ask her for her Whatsapp number. I have never blocked ladies from taking punters numbers in bookings or from giving our their own numbers.

The majority of our ladies are now freelance and have their own numbers on their profiles.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6806
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-27 11:10:33

Strange thing I noticed is there seems to be a bit of correlation between no WhatsApp and no reviews.

I noticed as I'll see profiles with no reviews. Think of taking a chance so save the number. Then go to WhatsApp to get details but they're not on WhatsApp so I forget about them. Months later I see the profile again (having forgotten). Go to save the number and see I have it but they not on WhatsApp and still no reviews. They may get one review months later but still no WhatsApp so still no booking. I think no WhatsApp and no response is bad for business.

N4P
DanTheMan79
DanTheMan79 - Re: WhatsApp
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-27 11:41:21
Edited: 2024-07-27 11:44:39

On 2024-07-25 16:18:38 Ms Eve said:
I quite like being contacted on Whatsapp. Especially if you introduce yourself with a brief message on what drew you to me and what you are looking for in a session. I am then more than happy to chat to you about my services and whether or not I am able to assist with your wishlist.

I don't deal well with messages that go.. "Hi. How much?"

Ms Eve

I like yoru style and we will certainly be meeting when I get to PTA again..

On the "Hi. How much?"...

Create an auto response you can cut and paste each time respectfully but clearly stating.... (I am willing to take a bet its probably 95% accurate anyway)

"Oh my.. sorry to break your heart but experience has taught me that if you have to ask that after just saying "HI", chances are that 9/10 times you probably can't afford me. So let's move on and pretend this little mishap never happened"
Ms Eve
Ms Eve - Re: WhatsApp
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 234
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-27 11:43:17

On 2024-07-27 11:41:21 DanTheMan79 said:
On 2024-07-25 16:18:38

I like yoru style and we will certainly be meeting when I get to PTA again..

On the "Hi. How much?"...

Create an auto response you can cut and each saying..

"Oh my.. sorry to break your heart but experience has taught me that if you have to ask that after just saying "HI", chances are that 9/10 times you probably can't afford me. So let's move on and pretend this little mishap never happened"

Love it..
Looking forward to spending some time with you..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.