Hazel Arabia
Hazel Arabia - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1180
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-25 12:11:05
Edited: 2024-07-25 12:11:13

I've still got promotional rates on offer until Wed 31st July :)

Rates start at 400 x
Allora
Allora - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 856
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-01 18:18:07

On 2024-07-11 16:15:49 Pumpkineater said:
Yoh yoh yoh this was a long read with so many huge words been used i had to in some places pull the dictionary and even the calculator closer and stil couldnt understamd all this financial stuff. Shit hold on. I forgot what i was going to write.

Ok im back. Reading all these essays where the guys was comparing dick... I mean brain size, i came to a conclusion and i summarized it all up to make it much simpler to read

Girls the cost of living is killing us. We cant punt so much anymore. Just bare with us please.

And for the girls.
Dont drop ur prices. Just dont push them up

I hope this helps

Hehehehe you tripping :)
LOWERCASE
LOWERCASE - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-01 18:36:24

Are things getting more expensive? Yes.
Is income keeping up? No.
Do I have more or less available to punt? Less.
Is that good or bad? Bad.
Am I going to PnP / Checkers / Woolworths / Shell and asking them to drop their prices? No.
Am I going to PnP / Checkers / Woolworths / Shell and negotiating with them on their prices? No.

Will I negotiate with SP's or ask them to drop their prices? No.
Enchantress
Enchantress - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 41
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-01 18:43:55

On 2024-08-01 18:36:24 LOWERCASE said:
Am I going to PnP / Checkers / Woolworths / Shell and asking them to drop their prices? No.
Am I going to PnP / Checkers / Woolworths / Shell and negotiating with them on their prices? No.

Thank you so much. A real gent after my heart. Thank you for not haggling with us.
JackParrow69
JackParrow69 - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1227
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-02 11:15:12
Edited: 2024-08-02 11:18:06

On 2024-08-01 18:36:24 LOWERCASE said:

This is a very flawed arguement. Those stores are not the product and all those are product based examples, not service based like this industry.

Are you only going to PnP or Checkers or Woolies? No
You going to get bread, eggs milk and you'll go to whichever one has the items you want the cheapest and then go to the next one that has the other items you want cheapest and only buy the cheapest in each of the stores so that actually works against you whole argument since people will literally buy the exact same product where it is cheapest with price being the only differentiator. Koo baked beans is koo baked beans wherever you buy it.

Petrol price is regulated by government so it's the same everywhere so that's a bad example too. Nothing is regulated here. However, the are places that sell fuel cheaper and if you know about them, you'll go there or you'll go to the garage that gives you the most rewards since the price is the same which again translates to where it's cheapest since you get more back, you're paying less.

Are far as service providers, do you get multiple quotes and loo at the cheapest and most on offer? Yes.
Do you negotiate with the painting contractors or lawyers to give better rates? Yes.
So you take your out of warranty car for a service to the most expensive BMW dealership? No.

And lastly, to tackle the other effects:
Do you shop more at Woolies now then Checkers? No
So you eat out more often than at home? No.

JP69
undercoverpta
undercoverpta - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1542
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-02 20:35:21

So Sp's would you rather have R1000 than nothing, because you believe you are worth R1400 or more?

The punter with only R1000 available will simply keep looking until he calls someone who will take the R1000. Now if that lady provides a reasonable service, next time he only makes one call, which means you have now lost R2k.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1328
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-03 06:17:52

You make a lot of sense and I have to grudgingly agree with you. I would rather have 1000 than nothing. Punting these days is not the same. People haggling with your prices and more new girls coming into the industry, fresh faced and not knowing how to get their clientele.
slick70
slick70 - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 759
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-03 06:44:58

Sometimes R900 sounds alot cheaper than R1000. Have to find happy ground and stick to it.
Why charge R1500 and get 1 client, go in at R1200 and get 4.
As much as punting has changed in sa, most girls never listen to good advice.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1329
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-03 08:00:42

On 2024-08-03 06:44:58 slick70 said:
Sometimes R900 sounds alot cheaper than R1000. Have to find happy ground and stick to it.
Why charge R1500 and get 1 client, go in at R1200 and get 4.
As much as punting has changed in sa, most girls never listen to good advice.

I totally agree with you.
Pantser
Pantser - Re: Economy Gone To Shit
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 160
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-03 08:42:52

You can get girls on ESA from R400 and up. Why all the fuss about pricing. If you cannot afford R400 then maybe look somewhere else.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.