Navigation
Tyrone27
Tyrone27 - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-02 14:21:30

Body was covered in scars and her feet were disgusting an absolute waste of money. You dont need to be beautiful but her feet and scared body is bad
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5024
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-02 16:07:15

Mr Tyrone27 it was my outmost pleasure to have met you ,like l asked you on your pm you send me earlier that what u meant by my feet being disgusting and up until now l havent gotten any reply.I have not hidden that l have scars due to skin conditions that l didnt choose to have but was born with .l would appreciate that you elaborate what u meant by disguisting feet so that l can correct it.lam human and make mistakes and l stand to be corrected .l pride myself on giving the best service always but some things like skin conditions you dont choose them they happen naturally .lf you can help me with your dermatologist contacts l would appreciate it
Booblover15
Booblover15 - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-07 19:46:26

It seems some guys or gals are out there to ruin this lady reputation I can assure anyone that she is amazing in what she does. Don't judge a book by its cover.
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5041
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-08 09:03:07

Booblover15 thank you so much for your words l really appreciate you .l am blushing already
Plankman
Plankman - Re: Review - Black Panther ( Rimming Goddess) - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 151
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-08 10:27:01

On 2024-09-07 19:46:26 Booblover15 said:
It seems some guys or gals are out there to ruin this lady reputation I can assure anyone that she is amazing in what she does. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Agree with Booblover15.

Had the pleasure of meeting her on a recent trip to PE. Although she does have some scars, for me her beauty, smile, personality, connection she brings to a session is top class. She really is a lovely lady and incredibly sexy, sensual and great to spend time with.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5042
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-08 17:08:19

Plankmam sweetheart it was a pleasure to meet you in PE l really enjoyed our session
See u soon when lam back in your city.Thank you so much for the compliment .l pride myself in pleasuring you gentlemen .see u soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.