suzook
suzook - Re: ancient ones
Re: ancient ones
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 523
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-15 14:40:07
Edited: 2024-09-15 15:17:05

J_J: Must say I'm drawn to strong women and admire RBs stance against cyber bullying even if it risks her own livelihood. Sometimes I feel like suggesting to her 'back off a bit, you could be hurting yourself' (His side)

RB: If standing up against bullies, If my intentions are not understood and will cost me a person or two, then so be it.

I don't say that lightly and i have NEVER looked a gift horse in the mouth and am ever grateful to be a preferred SP but am prepared to pay the price in this case. (Her side)

Suzook: True story. #wink
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: ancient ones
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1784
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-15 14:47:45

There are plenty of certifiable fucknuts on this forum (here's looking at you Fullmont) and you, Yvonne are choosing to join them.

I expressed my preference to deprive them of oxygen, while you seem intent on blowing smoke up their collective arse![/QUOTE]

Blowing smoke up whose ass, 20ld2?
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: ancient ones
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 155
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-15 15:36:18

Same culprit for starting fights.......on every post
...Some sunday tea.....cake ....inbetween sex break....read link below.. .

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Read second last post at bottom......the owner of esa knew it too.....hw desperate to return after the owner gives u a moerse boot on ur hol.....no self respect....to return after getting a moerse boot banned from the owner.... pathetic....a "fucknut" case....that low and hungry for advertising platform.....
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ancient ones
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12922
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-15 15:48:06

On 2024-09-15 14:40:07 suzook said:
J_J: Must say I'm drawn to strong women and admire RBs stance against cyber bullying even if it risks her own livelihood. Sometimes I feel like suggesting to her 'back off a bit, you could be hurting yourself' (His side)

RB: If standing up against bullies, If my intentions are not understood and will cost me a person or two, then so be it.

I don't say that lightly and i have NEVER looked a gift horse in the mouth and am ever grateful to be a preferred SP but am prepared to pay the price in this case. (Her side)

Suzook: True story. #wink

Yep.

True story.

Fucknuts who find identity in desperate "scatplay" ....it is good.

It just confirms the quality of person behind the fucknut tendency to try find meaning in their besott with RB because otherwise they fuckall and nothing

Imagine that.

RB gives them purpose....GRIN.

Poor fullmont....a woman gnarled with self disgust....even worse than a fucknut. Actually should be pitied.

RB.
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: ancient ones
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 156
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-15 16:20:14

Same culprit for starting fights.......on every post
...Some sunday tea.....cake ....inbetween sex break....read link below.. .

www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Read second last post at bottom......the owner of esa knew it too.....hw desperate to return after the owner gives u a moerse boot on ur hol.....no self respect....to return after getting a moerse boot banned from the owner.... pathetic....a "fucknut" case....that low and hungry for advertising platform.....NO SELF RESPECT.....
Yvonne Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1797
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-15 16:46:01

On 2024-09-15 11:17:13 2old2 said:

Please don't thank me!

I find your forum posts annoying at the best of times and for the last few days downright offensive (particularly towards the delightful Stalingrad whore).

There are plenty of certifiable fucknuts on this forum (here's looking at you Fullmont) and you, Yvonne are choosing to join them.

I expressed my preference to deprive them of oxygen, while you seem intent on blowing smoke up their collective arse!

comment.

I can't believe how gullable people are. But then again the smell of pussy has clouded many men since the time of Adam.

Let me tell you this. She called me names and she belittled me on a public forum. I'll be damned if I ever let that slide.

Now go ahead and hurl insults at me.

Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12929
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-15 16:49:23

On 2024-09-15 16:46:01 Yvonne Xxx said:
On 2024-09-15 11:17:13 2old2 said:

Please don't thank me!

I find your forum posts annoying at the best of times and for the last few days downright offensive (particularly towards the delightful Stalingrad whore).

I expressed my preference to deprive them of oxygen, while you seem intent on blowing smoke up their collective arse!

comment.

I can't believe how gullable people are. But then again the smell of pussy has clouded many men since the time of Adam.

Let me tell you this. She called me names and she belittled me on a public forum. I'll be damned if I ever let that slide.

Now go ahead and hurl insults at me.

Dear Yvonne.

I would love you to quote me where I called you names.

Pls....

And make sure to keep it in context .

I have never shyed away from what I say...especially on a public forum that is PUBLIC and ANYBODY can read.

Thus again...pls post links.

Appreciated.

RB
Yvonne Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1799
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-15 16:52:08

I'm not going to have a cat and mouse game with you Bridgette. It's over. Let's agree to disagree that we are both 51 and hate each others guts. Goodbye.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12931
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-15 16:59:45

Sorry .

I cannot do that Yvonne

It is NOT a cat a mouse game.

IT is a serious accusation you have made against me.

I have NEVER EVER insulted you or degraded you .

At all times have tried my utmost to NOT come back at you the way you have been going at me....trying to diffuse your intense dislike toward me.

U don't have to like me, many don't.

But I know for a fact

I WOULD NEVER ATTACK ONE OF MY PEERS .
No matter what any body may feel toward me.

So...should YOU have read something in any of my posts and saw yourself in it ....I can guarantee you....it wasn't about you or anybody specific.

Thus again...pls post links.

Your anger is misplaced.

RB.
Yvonne Xxx
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1802
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-15 17:00:53

I'm not going to have a cat and mouse game with you Bridgette. It's over. Let's agree to disagree that we are both 51 and hate each others guts. Goodbye.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.