Navigation
Fullmont
Fullmont - Re: ...I am not romanticising.
Re: ...I am not romanticising.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-16 14:44:06

Is this still going on.....
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ...I am not romanticising.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12959
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-16 14:45:12

On 2024-09-16 14:44:06 Fullmont said:
Is this still going on.....

Yes it is fucknut.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12960
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-16 14:46:40

On 2022-10-07 08:54:38 johnyafrica said:
I am posting on behalf of Russian Bridgitte - because of the new rules, this was under advertiser promotions, but it's more relevant for this section. Hopefully ESA finds a way to allow SPs to start threads, and ban those who promote themselves in the wrong section (and hopefully I won't get censored for posting this).

On 2022-10-06 10:45:21 Russian Bridgitte said: And since a SP cannot post in General section, thus this post is here.

In 2016, before my leaving of Esa, I had a wonderful lunch with a Punter off this site. . I am sure he will be reading this. I have a feeling he is still active if not punting, observing and ...posting too?

We got to speaking about the challenges facing SP's. At that time we spoke about the failing economy, how hard times were and the impact it would have on the Adult space....especially the SP's.

Who would have imagined all that still had to come.

It had not even been a year that I had been in the sensual space, having joined mid 2015.

Mine was an entry into the world of fuckery due to my stupidity of wanting to make my money work for me, instead of I work for my money any longer, the near loss of all I had worked hard for and earned, needing to generate good income real quick.

I studied this space. I had no idea what it entailed . I knew , like any space one works in, competition would be stiff.

I am that sort trying very hard not to jump from the frying pan into the fire.

I thought I had educated myself enough when it came to these "things" and 4 months later put my advert up....hesitant , concerned and feeling foolish not willingly admitting desperate to save all I had.

So...with every factual real reason as to what I suggested , would not work, when it came to setting up some sort of infrastructure to help SP's when in need, I rebutted my lunch companions statements as to why it could.

I had to learn very quickly I knew nothing about the fuckery space and that my romanticism of how one could put a system in place to help SP's when in need, was foolish and full of loopholes and would never have worked....THEN.

Coming from a formal professional background, procedures and policies are a given.
Pensions, medical aid... just to name 2 are not strange phenomena and when one "grows" up in an environment where value of money is taught, frugal spend, saving and....going without when needed..is a given , it is difficult to imagine they are not a given in the space of one of the oldest "professions" of all time.

There was a reason I had to have that lunch.

There is a reason now in 2022 I look back at my naive 2016 RB and realise me, the so-called pragmatic romantic, was so off target and had no f#cking clue how off I was.

This is a special place, the Adult World, not accepted or taken seriously or legally recognised BUT, it does not mean procedures and policies cannot be put in place to create a formal system to assist SP's in real trouble.

If ever there was a time one should bring a community together to work toward standing in for each other...now is the time.

All good things take careful planning snd consideration and, I know for a fact, highly qualified professionals are to be found looking in, that could become part of a powerful organized NP organization solely to assist SP's .

I am not leaning toward safe homes or dealing with tragic cases of rape etc.

I am leaning toward financial assistance and betterment...a platform where one can be vetted for financial assistance, jobs , education and the like.

Many may not lean toward needing such a space and then...many might.

And....looking at the high level of cash flow restraint, why not assist in placing a vetted SP in a space she can build a long term sustainable future for herself in a different way?

I truly truly truly hope this will be considered as a point worthy of thought and application and hope I shall be part of that team and be included in researching applying and working toward that 'turnkey' solution that IS achievable.

Am I romanticising again ...? I don't think so.

There are many real Knights in shining armour and Maidens with much to offer that I know could make this a reality.

Baby steps are good but, they need to be made and, why not?

RB.

Once again ....let us make the good prevail and the fullmonts and rodents envious of the good most of us wish for and know to spread and work toward!

RB
Fullmont
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-16 14:46:42

My favorite response.......

Dear Ladies and Gentlman

This matter has now got completely our of hand. My staff members are receiving threats of death over this issue.

I have made the following decision, RB is not welcome on my platform and neither is anyone who supports her.

Fair, unfair I could not give a hoot, threaten my staff and the line is drawn. I have taken all threats made as credible. If you wish to blow 7 shades of sunshine up her bottom pick up the phone, email her visit her site which is advertised in this thread.

If you wish to threaten anyone threaten me, come be tough with me. I've been doing this for 17 years, I've dealt with pimps, drug dealers, tough guys, criminals, killers etc etc and I am still here.

Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

The link of the original source .....www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
....second last post...bottom of page....

///Fullmont///=
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12961
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-16 14:48:43
Edited: 2024-09-16 14:49:58

On 2024-09-16 14:46:42 Fullmont said:
My favorite response.......

Dear Ladies and Gentlman

This matter has now got completely our of hand. My staff members are receiving threats of death over this issue.

I have made the following decision, RB is not welcome on my platform and neither is anyone who supports her.

Fair, unfair I could not give a hoot, threaten my staff and the line is drawn. I have taken all threats made as credible. If you wish to blow 7 shades of sunshine up her bottom pick up the phone, email her visit her site which is advertised in this thread.

If you wish to threaten anyone threaten me, come be tough with me. I've been doing this for 17 years, I've dealt with pimps, drug dealers, tough guys, criminals, killers etc etc and I am still here.

Eddie
ESA SUPPORT

The link of the original source .....www.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php
....second last post...bottom of page....

///Fullmont///=

.what happened to the thread you referring to?

Hahahahahhahahahhaha!!!

Why can't we view it?

Shit.....hahahhahahahhahahha!

FUCKNUT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

RB
Fullmont
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 170
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-16 14:51:30

Why is this in general forum......please report this entire thread.....spamming advertising.....it should be on advertising section.....unfair towards other ladies....hmmmh...
styffrichard
styffrichard - Re: ...I am not romanticising.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 266
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-16 15:01:49

On 2024-09-16 14:28:24 Mike Hope said:
RB isn't what you would describe as my preferred type of SP however when I see how she articulates herself on the forum often in response to some fairly aggressive abuse I wonder if I'm not missing something and perhaps a booking is something to contemplate

Go for it - you can go listen to this crap for an hour while you wonder whether you even want to bust a nut
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12962
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-16 15:35:32
Edited: 2024-09-16 15:38:26

On 2024-09-16 14:51:30 Fullmont said:
Why is this in general forum......please report this entire thread.....spamming advertising.....it should be on advertising section.....unfair towards other ladies....hmmmh...

Because many understand it for what it is.

And all thanks to YOU and your fucknut crew you have made RB the focus.

I think YOU and those that are psychotically obsessed with RB need to be banned for turning a thread into anything but THAT which it is supposed to be.

Your purposeful spamming of every thread making RB the topic of discussion needs to be looked at .

Fullmont promoting RB EVERY WHERE ON EVERY TOPIC RAISED.

SPAMMING BY FULLMONT.

RB.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12963
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-16 15:37:10

On 2024-09-16 15:01:49 styffrichard said:
On 2024-09-16 14:28:24 Mike Hope said: RB isn't what you would describe as my preferred type of SP however when I see how she articulates herself on the forum often in response to some fairly aggressive abuse I wonder if I'm not missing something and perhaps a booking is something to contemplate

Go for it - you can go listen to this crap for an hour while you wonder whether you even want to bust a nut

Oh lordy!

Let's leave it to Mike Hope to decide what he wants or not.

:)

RB

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.