Navigation
LOWERCASE
LOWERCASE - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 162
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-19 16:56:10

An additional parking fee when staying at a hotel. I am already paying for the room. Where do you expect me to park?
Miss Red ( Aka Louise )
Miss Red ( Aka Louise ) - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7040
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-19 18:13:45

On 2024-09-19 16:56:10 LOWERCASE said:
An additional parking fee when staying at a hotel. I am already paying for the room. Where do you expect me to park?

With this I can agree.. ;)

Imagine I or any other SP (that do have off street and on street parking) start charging clients extra to use the off street parking...

That would surely not go down well, I imagine it would leave the same bitter taste as paying a seperate parking fee at a hotel where you paid for a room.

BannedChod
BannedChod - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-19 18:26:27

To avoid it the bitter taste in mouth from the ejaculations,have it the healthy diet in form of lot fruitables and vegetables day to day.

This is major reason vy ladkis adverting here mind it not and enjoy also the Indias ladkas Cummings when it goings in their mouths.

Goraas have it too much daily disgusting diet because all the consumption is too high percentage the bacon and the beer.

Yuck.

Why you think ladkis here charge it you R500 or 1 thou extra but for all Indias it is free and including in servicing fee?

Is ok I give it 1 more secret today why adverting ladkis
enjoying too much my company versus you all unhappy daily commenters here.

I want it all you to be more happy also,just like I am too much the happy since I find it out about this ESA world.

Theand
Theand - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 675
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 05:30:09

The way of the world is monetise everything, a subscription based model. Essentially you will always be the consumer.

Cars are fast going that way. Heated seats you will have to subscribe for that service. That way they can still make money off 2nd cars that they could never really tap into. To make it worse they will lump it into bundles so that you pay a larger amount for what what you want BUT you probably don't or even need 40% of that bundles options.

Game companies have been working this model for a while now, fine tuning it etc.

For instance to buy a seasons pass you need 1200 in game currency BUT you can only buy in game currency in packs of 500, 1000 and 2000. The 1200 price is deliberately made to a number that forces you to by 3 x 500, 2 x 1000 or a 2000 pack. And don't think 3x500 is cheaper than 2x1000 or the 2000 pack. Again it's gamed in such a way you will probably purchase the 2000 pack.

And it just gets worse from there....

Nothing is free. Everything is designed to lure you in and pay.

Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13601
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 06:24:16

On 2024-09-18 13:11:30 Congo_Cock said:
to me it sounds like.... somebody doesn't know the difference between a sample and a purchase?

Spoken like a true champion.

# Claps She claps hands while laughing uncontrollably
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1869
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 06:34:00

I'm sure you all know the song
"The best things in life are free
Now that I've discovered what you mean to me
The best things in life are free
Now that we've got each other
The best things in life are free"

Absolutely bullshit. Nothing is free except if you are a kleptomaniac and you have long fingers and steal things off shelves in stores. That's when things are free. You pay for everything except the air you breathe.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13603
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 06:42:44

On 2024-09-20 06:34:00 Yvonne Xxx said:
I'm sure you all know the song

Absolutely bullshit. Nothing is free except if you are a kleptomaniac and you have long fingers and steal things off shelves in stores. That's when things are free. You pay for everything except the air you breathe.

During covid people also paid for oxygen just saying.

I do wish that sometimes brains where free because then we wouldn't have to read dumb threads like this.
Yvonne Xxx
Yvonne Xxx - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1871
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-20 07:05:30

On 2024-09-20 06:42:44 Arhwen said:
On 2024-09-20 06:34:00 Yvonne Xxx said: I'm sure you all know the song

During covid people also paid for oxygen just saying.

I do wish that sometimes brains where free because then we wouldn't have to read dumb threads like this.

I forgot all about covid and oxygen. My gynae died during covid. What a shame. So many stupid threads these days....its just weird.
shoeguy
shoeguy - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3236
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 07:21:18

Imagine having to pay for a condom, when gubbamint is dishing them out for free. You don't care if it's used or sealed, yet you get angry if it's filled with cum.

Very entitled, not very Demure
krfmaga
krfmaga - Re: why pay a fee for what's meant to be free
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 50
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 12:55:27

Can't believe people come on here to say all of this on this forum, are we not here to have some and move on? And if you get asked for pay for fun, then you pay for fun

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.