Navigation
Fleetfoot
Fleetfoot - Re: respect required....
Re: respect required....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 658
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-01 07:17:36

Having difficulty understanding why you would say no if someone wants to put a million Rand in your bank account?
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: respect required....
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-01 09:34:09

On 2016-04-01 07:17:36 Fleetfoot said:
Having difficulty understanding why you would say no if someone wants to put a million Rand in your bank account?

Because she is not stupid enough to believe it.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: respect required....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 710
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-01 09:35:55

Response...

"Darling....
My account number is 1234567890.
I have just opened it up at the bank of the people, specifically for your deposit.

As to carrying your babies.
This girl has quite a few demands before she carry precious cargo...
A summer house in Aspen.
A Bugatti
Limitless credit card budget
A visit with the Queen of England
Putin and Obama as dinner guests
Zuma as the preferred entertainment.

Now i know that is even too cheap a price to pay for me.

But i know u dont mind."

:D
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: respect required....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 951
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-01 10:02:11

You shouldve asked him to give you half that million in cash Sharon.

As an aside, dont underestimate the number of seriously wealthy guys and tenderpreneurs who punt and drop big moola like its hot. For average joes like myself dropping a few hundred makes no difference, but we feel it when we have to drop a few grand. These multimillionares and nouveau riche dont feel shit to drop a million. Its like donating R10 is to us.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-01 13:23:47

On 2016-04-01 10:02:11 Mujahid001 said:
These multimillionares and nouveau riche dont feel shit to drop a million. Its like donating R10 is to us.

That may be true, but highly unlikely in this scenario. No one is going to put a million rand in a mg/wg's bank account who he barely knows, even if it's small change to him. Girls put up your hands if that has ever happened. And from his offer of making a baby with her it's also clear that the guy is a joker that can't be taken seriously.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: respect required....
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 955
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-01 13:46:19

On 2016-04-01 13:23:47 Longjon said:
On 2016-04-01 10:02:11 Mujahid001 said: These multimillionares and nouveau riche dont feel shit to drop a million. Its like donating R10 is to us.

That may be true, but highly unlikely in this scenario. No one is going to put a million rand in a mg/wg's bank account who he barely knows, even if it's small change to him. Girls put up your hands if that has ever happened. And from his offer of making a baby with her it's also clear that the guy is a joker that can't be taken seriously.

True that boss. Most wealthy guys I know are the stingiest maadhirs around.
But I know of one WG who got R500K and a car couple years ago. She is now back in the business.
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: respect required....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 439
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-01 17:09:52

Maybe he was trying to combine your fantasy with his as per the following fantasy you posted:

had a client that booked me for a half an hour that said we can do anything.....as I was in a naughty mood....nibbled on he's nipples and got thrown with a stack of R200 notes....nothing like a R200 shower mmmmmh mmmmh mmmh! Ps. Those leopards sure feels good on soft skin.....p.s bring it baby xxx Shaz

I don't find anything disrespectful except maybe the insinuated'unprotected act of baby making' which probably ties in with his fantasy, Lol.

Were you allowed to keep the R200 stack he tossed at you? I'm assuming you weren't, therefore, wasn't that as imaginative or pointless as a million in your account?

Money stinks to high heaven and is very dirty considering all the hands it passes through unless its freshly drawn new notes from the atm! Still smells terrible though! I'd prefer my fantasy remuneration in my fantasy account!

Just saying....
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-04-01 20:30:53

@Vee, the disrespectful part is probably referred to in her second post below, which if that is the real issue should have been mentioned upfront. It's still not clear what the full story is, seems to be coming out piecemeal.

On 2016-04-01 07:14:34 Sharon said:
It would be nice if I didn't have to explain to other clients why some other client bit me or scrathed me or sucked my neck as if he is some kind of vampire.

Agree with you on money being dirty and smelly, but again could also just be something she fantasised about - ooh shower me with brown Randelas.
kameshang
kameshang - Re: respect required....
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 790
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-01 22:29:16

If it's too good to be true it generally is. If punter wants to reward u handsomely let him book u again or give money in cash. Or some fancy present. That's just me. But also if u are one of those punters that are loaded at least speak and behave respectfully to e.g..
Sharon
Sharon - Re: respect required....
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 191
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-02 06:44:39

I'm revering to the post where I said don't scratch and bite....never did I say anything about my 200 post, which I was able to keep the 200`s....not that I feel I need to explain or defend myself against V`s post...where the topic of my post says respect required...I posted it because I felt offended by a certain punter asking to make me pregnant...never do I invite nor entertain those fantasiesideas...just asking kindly for a lil respect...xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.